Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 pm
hetukiri
surprised
oh its just lady ontop there!!? *pokes you* >w>sooo when did we negotiate that my head would be the place u'd build your nest
*pokes you with the back of my kunai...fly birdy fly away and land on Nhik...i heard his head is filled with nutrients and the temperature there is awesome this time of year....

-squirms- fiiiine -jumps over to Nhikx and curls up-

Nick:: 'allo ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 pm
Lady:
Jacob: Baka!!!! stop telling everyone about that 20 bucks >.> im gonna give it back..... eventually  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm
Hetu:
Don't be telling everyone my password yo!

Nick:
Mine.
-Scoops Larry up and cuddles to my bosoms-  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:22 pm
hetukiri
Lady:

>w< I won't go as far as...toilet. XD

alksda I might livestream soon. I'm bored x_x  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 pm
@hetu
>w> yep, i learned that hetu is the worst crewmate evah! xD you r4 rock me at the worst times! hahaha
i still luff yew <3

@lady
o.O eep, whutcha doin on mah head? *poke with stick*

@draggy
rawr haha right you are dear >w< though its not the same without you here D: stop being such a workaholic! or or ask for our help or something!

@jacob
eh? what pressure? hetu just likes wasting my time xD

@chief
D:< how dare you claim my kitten for your own! *gropes*

Nick_austin90
*walks in looking for elusive crew members and new ones*

aaaaand sanc is now converted into a recruitment agency. xD
well as you can see, we're active enough to give you guys a hand :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:56 pm
Nhikx:: -paws at the stick- its comfy up here razz  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:33 pm
chief: >o> it wouldnt surprise me if that was it

Nhik: quit poking peoples with your stick

Lady:awww  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm
@lady
= w = what are you a kitten? dont poo on my head!

@hetu
D: hey my stick helps me poke people away *pokes you with stick*  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm
Nhikx:: -purrs- >w>  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 am
nhik: >w>

Everyone: im up 3:48 am in the morning preparing last min for my exams at 7am D: HALP  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 am
@Hetu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No...Iam serious...You give me my $20...anddddddd....I give you a cookie?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:52 am
*Sends your $20 embeded with a lethal poision dart heading straight towards your head, and grazes you on the cheek* >w> there you go

*looks at my clock and waits to see the side effects* >w>  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:36 pm
Hetu:
It's not, but just as silly, you'd remember it if you really thought on it for like five seconds. xD Hey do you have some free time Wednesday? I want to sleep with Jo and your invited to come along.

Nick:
But he likes me better.
-Winks-

Jacob:
-Swats rear just cause-  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 pm
This is going to be totally random... but you all are the only people I actually have spoken with in this guild. Soooo- small rant. I've whited it out for the folks who do not give a damn. C: Yaay for white out!

I'd like to start this on a positive note by saying The Sactuary part of this guild is the best part. In fact, it is really the only part that has caught my attention and where people have welcomed me as an equal. (Even though I never did get around to joining in the RP.)

Now for the rant part- I know I mentioned this very briefly a while ago, but damn there are way too many announments about this guildy look of the month thing. I realize I am hardly ever around because of my work, but when I come back to 20 guild announments and it is all for this one event... I'm a little upset by the wasted time to have to shuffle past all these useless 'announements' to get to the one announcement that might be important from my other guilds.

Yes, I realize the settings can be changed to not allow announcements. However, to my knowledge we can not just block one guild from another. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) I am not willing to block all my other guilds because this one guild sends out sevently bajillion 'announcements'... That doesn't mean I am willing to stick around to have spam tossed about my way.

The tl;dr version:The Sanctuary is great- the spam is not worth sticking around for. noooot that any of you care if I stay or go- but I just needed some where to express how I felt. I wish you guys were seperate from the guild.  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm
@lady
o u o i has a kitty on my head! her name is amanda!

@hetu
*poke with stick* >w> yey <3

@chief
D:< the only reason larry likes you is because of your ginormous watermelons! i must admit they make the perfect cushions, BUT THATS IT!

Couture Debonair
This is going to be totally random... but you all are the only people I actually have spoken with in this guild. Soooo- small rant. I've whited it out for the folks who do not give a damn. C: Yaay for white out!

I'd like to start this on a positive note by saying The Sactuary part of this guild is the best part. In fact, it is really the only part that has caught my attention and where people have welcomed me as an equal. (Even though I never did get around to joining in the RP.)

Now for the rant part- I know I mentioned this very briefly a while ago, but damn there are way too many announments about this guildy look of the month thing. I realize I am hardly ever around because of my work, but when I come back to 20 guild announments and it is all for this one event... I'm a little upset by the wasted time to have to shuffle past all these useless 'announements' to get to the one announcement that might be important from my other guilds.

Yes, I realize the settings can be changed to not allow announcements. However, to my knowledge we can not just block one guild from another. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) I am not willing to block all my other guilds because this one guild sends out sevently bajillion 'announcements'... That doesn't mean I am willing to stick around to have spam tossed about my way.

The tl;dr version:The Sanctuary is great- the spam is not worth sticking around for. noooot that any of you care if I stay or go- but I just needed some where to express how I felt. I wish you guys were seperate from the guild.

hehehe thanks dear xD we missed you around here, and yes i understand you when it comes to spam, but we could always just-- DID YOUR UNICORN JUST SH*T MARSHMALLOWS!?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games