Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:38 pm
Kathryn followed Remus, happy that she was even speaking to the man who she had seen doing something she really should not have seen. "Ok, thanks, and speaking of full moons, were you alright... Last night? I mean... Without the er wolfsbane?" She muttered, hoping that he would not take offence.  
((Last post for the night. I've got work at 8 tomorrw.))

Harry shook his head. "I'm just going to lay down and watch the stars come out if it's all right with you guys, go on and have some fun," he said, sitting down and stretching out on the grass as Remus and Kathryn went down to the lake. Closing his eyes, he listened to the soft sounds of the lake and the hum of conversations. This place really was sort of romantic about this time of day.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

[Wow... that was the one reaction that I never expected. And as male myself, I've been hit on several occasions for doing exactly that... even when I was just joking. ^_^ Good times.]

Gabriel's eyes widened. He looked at the slightly thinner Tonks. "Awww, love," he almost wailed while giving her his best impression of puppy dog eyes. "I was joking! You don't need to go and be all... serious about it and everything."

He sat on the grass by the lake, pouting. Frankly, he would rather have been hit by Tonks. It seemed strange that even though she could, she changed her appearance because of his comments.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:44 pm
Tonks rolled her eyes, letting her body regain its normal and true shape. It was about the only thing she couldn't hold on a more permanent basis and it was already draining her magic a bit. "I was only joking," she said, sitting down on the grass beside him. "I guess all those Auror classes paid off in making me a good actor."

She was quiet for a minute. "You know, it's not like this face is even mine," she said after a minute. "I've had this face for ages, since before school when I found out how much my mom's family hated her. I didn't want to look like the rest of them. They're really awful people you know. I guess it just gets easy to pretend to be someone else. Makes it hard to have an identity of your own."

She laughed. "But that's my issue, don't worry 'bout it."  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:48 pm
Gabriel grabbed his friend in a one-armed hug. "Come on, mate - you shouldn't have to hide!" he told her truthfully. "If they didn't like you, then that's their problem." He shook his head and then ruffled her hair again, sending a smile at her. "One of these days, I hope you don't have to act."

He released her from his hug and stretched, laying back on the grass to watch the skies above. "Hey, this is too serious for this time of day! I haven't had a drink today. You wanna hear a horrible Muggle joke?" he asked, sending her one of his most charming grins, to show her that he was still on her side, no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:48 pm
(I hate Gaia. Just logged me out and made me retype my post. Now it's not as good.)

Remus nodded, retrieving a small smooth stone from the ground. Examining it for a moment, he said carefully, "Just a few scratches and bites, nothing that didn't heal almost immediately. But, I attacked Padfoot, which worries me. The last time I did that, it was at the end of Harry's third year.

"Consider yourself lucky that you can take the Wolfbane Potion," he said. "You don't have to live in fear of hurting those you care about most."

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't burden you with my problems. You're too young to have to hear all this."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:50 pm
Tonks grinned. "Shame you weren't here earlier," she said. "I let everyone see my true face and Sirius nearly had a heart attack. I look an awful lot like my Aunt Bellatrix. Before Azkaban I mean and yes, horrible Muggle jokes are always good for a laugh."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:53 pm
Gabriel sighed dramatically. "I always miss the good things, don't I?" he grumbled. "Hmm... a good Muggle joke. Well, I don't know any good ones, considering that the ones I'm usually told are told by drunkards. So here's the most popular one-liner I know. 'Guy walks into a bar. Says ow.'" He grinned goodnaturedly. "I know, its not that great, but what can you expect from a drunk?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:54 pm
Kathryn listened, crouched low to find the perfect rock. She couldn't imagine how horrible it would be to have no mind when transforming. You could even wake up and find a mauled dead body next to you. Hoping that a situation like that doesn't occur later in her life, she stood up and patted his arm lightly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't burden you with my problems. You're too young to have to hear all this."

"No, it's ok, seriously," She assured him. "I'm always 'too young' to hear stuff anyway"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:57 pm
[I feel a bit quilty leaving on the same note that Severus left on, but I also have work in the morning. This is my curse in taking the breakfast shift at IHOP.]

Tonks snickered. "I've heard worse," she said. "Of course, I don't get to hear about the drunks of London too often. Tell me more please, it sounds ever so much more fascinating then my job, considering mine's mostly paperwork and then the occasional mauling by Griffin."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Gabriel's eyes flicked to her torso again. "I really hope its only occasional. I'd just might have to hurt you if you died on me, mate," he told her, fully aware that the sentence he had just uttered was what most people would call nonsense.

"Being in the bars, that's always good fun. I mean, you meet the strangest of people, learn the stupidest of things and always hope that you're not on the cleanup shift. It keeps ya occupied, I suppose. Yeah... that's a good way of putting it," he explained before looking up at her. "I'll tell you Muggle jokes if I remember some halfway decent ones that don't involve lightbulbs."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:03 pm
Remus smiled. "I didn't mean it that way. I just don't like talking about my problems. They're a non-issue. But, you're a bit easier to talk to then say Harry. He's a good kid, but, he wouldn't understand it nearly as much as you would."

He threw the rock he had been holding. "Ah, three skips, see how you do."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:05 pm
Kathryn nodded, not exactly sure what to say. Shrugging it off she tossed her rock only to have it sink with a loud "Glunk".

"Wow... That was very good was it" She said with a laugh, smiling at Remus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:09 pm
Remus laughed. "Excellent, considering you said you wouldn't make it into the lake," he answered, picking up another rock and checking it. "You want it too be smooth and almost flat."

He pressed the rock into her hand. "This one's perfect. Now, you have to angle it so it doesn't go into the water but skips across," he held his hand out holding it so that the side of his hand closest to the water was tilted up. "Like my hand, and then you throw it. Like you would a frisbee. Go on, try it."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Kathryn nodded, concentrating on the information and directions he was giving. Gripping the rock hard, she looked at Remus' hand one for time, then threw the rock, spinning and falling on her bum. Glancing up she saw the rock do a clumsy 2 skips before falling through the surface and to the bottom of the lake. Looking up at Remus with a proud and ecstatic grin she pointed out into the lake.

"Did you see it Mr. Lupin? That was 2 skips!" She exclaimed happily.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games