Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:03 pm

Deke the cursed
ohhhhh, do i detect some bitterness?

Mostly an observation with a bit of a dark undertone. usually the people who win are the ones with the most expensive stuff sadly.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:10 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed

Mostly an observation with a bit of a dark undertone. usually the people who win are the ones with the most expensive stuff sadly.
you have to realize though, were all human, everyone is going to have thier own perception of beauty and you really cant blame them for having it

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:13 pm

Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

you have to realize though, were all human, everyone is going to have thier own perception of beauty and you really cant blame them for having it

No I can not. ^_^ I'm just a bit eccletic usually, so my avi reflects that normally by having a few different things that represent different parts of myself. To have to remove a few items to have a chance at winning just vexes me minorly because most people can't always see how it all blends together overall. *shrug* I don't believe I will win, but I am giving it an effort to see how it turns out.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:18 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

No I can not. ^_^ I'm just a bit eccletic usually, so my avi reflects that normally by having a few different things that represent different parts of myself. To have to remove a few items to have a chance at winning just vexes me minorly because most people can't always see how it all blends together overall. *shrug* I don't believe I will win, but I am giving it an effort to see how it turns out.
hey, its like climbing a mountain its there, you might as well try, and if no, well so what?

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:19 pm

Deke the cursed
hey, its like climbing a mountain its there, you might as well try, and if no, well so what?

True enough. Even if I just get a few votes I would be content in knowing that people think my avi is well done, even if it's only a part of it and not the entirty of it.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:24 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed

True enough. Even if I just get a few votes I would be content in knowing that people think my avi is well done, even if it's only a part of it and not the entirty of it.
yep, and there are always people who are just plain bastards... blaugh

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:28 pm

Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

That is the ultimate truth of gaia though. lol
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:36 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

That is the ultimate truth of gaia though. lol
too many angry bored people

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:37 pm

Deke the cursed

Now if only they directed that anger and bordom to something constructive, why then the world would be better ten times over.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:40 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed

Now if only they directed that anger and bordom to something constructive, why then the world would be better ten times over.
like sanning forums for random crap. look i found the japanese version of cornel sanders User Imageif that dont make you wanna eat chicken, what will?

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:42 pm

Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

like sanning forums for random crap. look i found the japanese version of cornel sanders User Imageif that dont make you wanna eat chicken, what will?

*snickers* "Ohyio gohziamas.... Watashi wa Cournal Sanders..."
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:45 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

*snickers* "Ohyio gohziamas.... Watashi wa Cournal Sanders..."
*hides inshame because he doesnt speak a word of jjapanese

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:46 pm

Deke the cursed

That's okay, I spelled it horribly anyways. I just said "Good morning, I am Cournal Sanders"
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:48 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed

That's okay, I spelled it horribly anyways. I just said "Good morning, I am Cournal Sanders"
how do you say "dont make me stab you with the knife that is hidden in my drumstick!"

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:49 pm

Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

how do you say "dont make me stab you with the knife that is hidden in my drumstick!"

0o; I don't know that much japanese. Sorry. Even if I did know the words for it, the grammer is kindof weird.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games