Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:20 pm
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:08 pm
Masquanade
Anyways yesterday was my last HIGH SCHOOL CONCERT! It was so sad! Every year we play the New years song (auld lang syne . . . or whatever it is) and like all the seniors started crying and at the end of the song our BD says "I love you." and all the seniors wrote on the back of their music "I love you too." He started crying.

Anyways tonight was our band banquet which lasted 3 hours . . . anyways it was fun and stuff handing out crazy awards like Most Likely to Sleep with His Instrument and Person That Knows All the Words to All SIx Star Wards Movies and such. They had this really cool slide show and stuff. It was great. I got al ittle plaque with my picture on it and it saying band stuff and I got like a band year book. It's so sad whee crying Last time I'll be seeing most of my band members as it was my last day of public high school. (But I'll be going back up there thursday as my school is gay and that's when they're handing out year books . . . two days before school ends . . .)

Aww. Our seniors didn't get nearly so emotional and we don't have all those crazy awards, but they did give our BD a cornhole set, signed by all the seniors, and a framed collage of all the senior pictures. The collage was promptly lost, and he's trying to find it now.

Where the seniors were really emotional was during the wrap-up party of the musical cast and crew. That's a great bunch of people who aren't afraid of not looking dignified.  

Durza the Shade

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:32 am
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:42 pm
Shizankoff
That rollback was a nuisence, i went bak to being...being...BLUE! *faints* and i didnt even get any bugged money cuz i wasnt on then O.o lol, hopefully i get the 1700 ^^ i only need one more item to get my avi black to normal

I can't say I liked the rollback either. x___x I lost meh were tail and my friend lost 3k xD I did get the 1700g, but I'd rather have meh tail.  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:54 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
That rollback was a nuisence, i went bak to being...being...BLUE! *faints* and i didnt even get any bugged money cuz i wasnt on then O.o lol, hopefully i get the 1700 ^^ i only need one more item to get my avi black to normal

I can't say I liked the rollback either. x___x I lost meh were tail and my friend lost 3k xD I did get the 1700g, but I'd rather have meh tail.

aww i liked ur tail, and i dindt get money  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:19 pm
I didn't lose anything during the rollback though I did freak out when I got on and say that I had no gold . . . sweatdrop during the rollback they didn't show your gold . . .I about died till I read the announcments.

Anyways there are some *ahem* locked threads on page two and three . . . I deleted mine that had fell back there but I didn't delete others . . . sweatdrop so once again . . . please delete your locked posts once they get to the bottom of the first page or on the second page. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:52 pm
Alright masq, i'm startin on the BNG rp now... it should be a little bit better. But who's to say our randomness won't jump in again...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:26 am
I'm back. Applaud.

*dead silence*

Or not. Whatever. Yeah, um, I was at my dad's.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:32 am
iOggy
I'm back. Applaud.

*dead silence*

*pokes*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:35 am
DiddleFreak61387
Alright masq, i'm startin on the BNG rp now... it should be a little bit better. But who's to say our randomness won't jump in again...

I'm not saying that randomness is a bad thing, but the problem is that too much randomness was allowed and the RP totally got off track of the orginal story . . . it was barely even about band any more . . . sweatdrop And plus it needed direction considering the RP does get stuck places. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:39 am
Yeah... like 2 AM in the school...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:51 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
I'm back. Applaud.

*dead silence*

*pokes*

And then I was at school. And now I'm going to play Maple Story.

*wanders away*  

iOggy

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:27 pm
*sits in corner,shining her clarinet*  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games