Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:37 am
Kazu stood there looking at Mona and frowned for a few seconds and looked away. “ I just needed time to sort my mind out. That drug Ina and Ayame gave me....it took down my mental block. Everything I didn’t want to remember came crashing in, when you Grabbed me during my haze all it did was bring back memoroes of father.” he said looking to the side. His body still had re marks from his stolen scales.

“ I remember Kurama coming to look at my chest...” He said and touched it lightly as he stood in the shower talking to her. “ when Did Saito and Ayame team up? What happen?” He asked and pressed his back on the wall. He hated Saito.

Akuro shifted sitting there and slowly sat up, putting one hand over his hurt stump and took in a deep breath. “ we could do both. Grab what we need and relax and work at it at the cabin...” he said with a small smile and reached to touch her cheek, his thumb rubbing her cheek slowly with a smile.

Jen snarled again and went to bite at Cillia and stopped forcing himself to calm down. He he let out another painful whine. Score his body force changed until his Hell form and he laid there swaying slightly as he bared his teeth at Cillia and snapped at her a few time before howling loudly in pain. His human skin on the ground around him, normally he would eat it before runnning or doing anything else but he didn’t want it, he hurt to much. His back leg at the joint was broken, his skull face bashed in with cracks and his skin body just ripped apart. He whined again in pain.

The one puppet stops by the door listening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:39 am
Mona nodded, moving to sit back down. "I am sorry i was not of any help during that incident." She apologized, shuffling some files around. "Have you had any other issues with Ayame and Ina since that incident?" She asked.

Neko tensed, still standing outside the shower. "A few weeks back, Ayame used that stupid Voodoo doll to keep me from moving...and Saito, he..." she trailed off, frowning. She hadn't said it out loud at all since it happened. "They separated us, and I tried to bargain with Ayame...Saito had you in another room. I tried to get Ayame to get you put of there... but i wasn't fast enough...I couldn't get you away from Saito fast enough..."

Isuna leaned into his hand, covering it with her own and smiling a little. "Yeah, lets do that." She agreed. She dropped her hand and kissed him again before packing up her supplies and putting them away. "Do you want to go with me to talk to Mokuro?"

Cillia took a step back as Jen snapped at her, not out of fear, but not wanting to be bit obviously. She watched him shift forms, tilting her head a bit to inspect the damage to his hound form. "Nurse, focus on that broken leg." She instructed calmly, keeping her eye on the hound. Nurse, who had fallen to the ground as Jens skin fell off, tottered over to the leg to attempt to start healing it.

Cillia took a slow step forward toward Jen, hands up to show they were empty. "Easy...I'm gunna try and help...okay?" She asked calmly, keeping her voice low. She hadn't seen his hound like this before. He was more like a wild animal it felt like.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 am
“ Iaffrette needed you during that incident. I’m just the guy with her and don’t expect the help” Kazu stared at Mona before shaking his head. “ Nothing yet, I’m sure once we aren’t on our toes again they’ll hit.” he said and stood there trying to think and shrugged. “ it’s okay, not everyone is aware of the issues my father did to Sayuri and I. We don’t expect help.” He added and moved running his hand through his hair. His white hair showing streaks from his void self slowly, this topic and chat was bothering him. If Mona kept this up she’d know everything about him...

Hiei stood there in the shower and was at one point cleaning before he frowned and listened to Neko explain everything. He dropped his arms slowly to his side and one shot up back over his head. “ Enough. I don’t want to hear it.” He said trying to keep himself from shaking. “ I can’t remember what happen so I don’t want a fill in. I don’t want to know Saito took advantage of me. If I cant recall it then just leave it...please” he almost begged. His hand moved turning the water on full hot water to clean himself. He opened his eyes again. “ what did I miss for work.” He said trying to change the topic.

“ you can get ready and what not and maybe send a text to Kazu about material will need. I’ll go speak to Mukuro and let her know we are gonna leave for a bit” he said with a small smile looking at her before pulling his hand away.

The hound stayed laid on the ground and he stared at Cillia and bared his fangs with drool dripping down, and snarled and snapped. His hound form was being over dominate for sure, but after a few seconds he whined from the pain and slowly laid his head down on his paws and closed his eyes finally accepting the help, he slowly let himself fall onto his side so she could work on his wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:26 pm
"Kazuhiro, you are not just the guy with my daughter. You are her mate. That makes you family. Do not make it sound as if my daughters decision in choosing to be with you was so flippant, and that my wanting to help you is out of obligation. It is insulting." She explained, motioning for him to sit.

Neko flinched, ears pinning back. She took a step back away from the shower and folded her arms. She thought for a moment, trying to remember everything that had happened while his amnesia had set in. "Ayame attacked a second time, with help. Akuro lost an arm, bit Isuna, so we were down a medic for awhile. Shd drugged Kazu and tossed him in hell, so he was out. Kuramas been popping in once in awhile to help With things, and I've been running Akuros missions and helping Mukuro with paperwork and files." She noted the Steam as he turned the hot water on full blast. "I'll go tell Mukuro your back to normal, im sure she'll be ecstatic." She sighed and turned, heading for the door.

Isuna smiled and nodded. "Will do. See you when your done then." She turned and texted Kazu, letting him know the plan to rebuild Akuros arm and asking if he knew of any material they could use.

Cillia smiled, kneeling next to him and resting a hand on his muzzle a moment, petting him gently before moving to Stitch up the lacerations on his side. "Nurse, can you repair the cracks in his skull too? Youre better with bones then I am." Cillia asked. The rag doll nodded, finishing with the leg and wrapping it up before moving up and over the hound to rest on his head, starting to mend the broken skull.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:41 pm
Kazu let out a annoyed sigh and sat back down in the office chair and flipped open his phone to read the message before he glanced back at Mona. He wait and took a deep breath before he leaned forward and lit his smoke in his mouth and looked at her. " I've grew up on my own without any help for many years. Beside Neko checking in to make sure I haven't offed myself. " He started.

" I am not used to someone helping me, Even being with Iaffrette is a shocker and different and very out of character for myself. She was able to warm up the dead heart I hold." He added and he tapped his phone on the desk thinking. " I Am not trying to insult you Mona. That is not my final goal here but there is a lot of things I wish to keep in the past about myself that you or Iaffrette never need to know. "

Hiei listened to everything and nodded in the water. " How is Akuro withthe lacking arm? Is Kazuhiro alright? Is he clean again and how is Isuna? I'm assuming she got pretty sick after that bite." The fire demon said turning the water off and getting out and he pulled a towel around his waist and grabbed the woman's wrist and looked at her so she couldn't leave.

" Don't tell her I'm back to normal, I'm going to Human world to see Yukina and the idiot for the day. It's the twins birthday." He saw the reminder on his phone and he wanted to go but if Mukuro knew he was better she'd guilt him back into work. " Please."

Jen moved opening his eyes and glancing toward Cillia and slowly lifted his head panting and looking at her. He whined again and went to move his back leg when Nurse finished it and pulled his head back when the doll was close to his face before dropping it down so it could reach. He shifted closing his eyes again.

" Cillia, What is that thing." The Puppet king said walking in and staring at the hound. " The puppets told me you brought some stray thing into the castle. We don't help other rulers workers. You know better." He said, grossed out at the sight of the beaten Hound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:20 pm
"I understand that Kazu, but you shouldn't keep things from Iaffrette. She is the person you chose to share your life with, so shard it with her. She will not love you any less, and it will get her to stop worrying when you stop talking to her." Mona explained calmly, not angry of annoyed in the least.

Neko paused, looking down at his hand on her wrist before looking back up at him as he asked her not to tell Mukuro he was back to his normal self. "Akuro is...managing. He's a bit stressed out because he thinks Mukuro will fire him cause he lost the arm. Isuna is doing better now, but yeah she was out sick for a week or so. Kazu is currently working through some stuff, so hes been distant." She explained, rubbing her head with her free hand. "Im atleast gunna go tell Mukuro im taking you to human world, to help jog your memory. Even with Amnesia, you still remembered Yukina." She smirked a bit took a step toward him, leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips. "Im glad your back." She smiled and pulled away.

Cillia froze, feeling the tiny hairs on her arms and neck stand on end once she heard her fathers voice behind her. She quickly turned, still kneeling and put one hand back to keep on Jens massive paw, trying to keep him calm. "He is a very dear friend of mine, Father. I would hope you would still allow me to help a friend and ally."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 pm
Kazu shifted slightly in the chair and sucked back on the smoke a little more. " ....And I plan to share my future with her. But my past can stay in the darkness where I want it too. " He said staring at Mona as he stood up and he kicked his foot slightly. " I don't plan to tell my mate that I was my fathers sex toy as a child, or that he used to rip my skin off my body to sell my scales for a money. There just things no mate or partner needs to know." Kazu finally said letting her in.

" It's twin thing, you just don't forget your twin." He said with a small smile and moved pulling her back close into him for a kiss and bit her lip lightly before letting her go. " Go lie to Mukuro and I'll finish getting ready okay?" He said looking at her with nod and turned to leave the bathroom to grab clean normal clothing for himself.

Jen shifted trying to struggle to get up and snarling at the puppet king as he felt threaten in the room. He moved shaking his head and snarled at the King. Not meaning to but the hound was closer than him.

" I don't want that mutt in my castle, Cillia. You bring in strays just like your damn sister use to." He said walking toward them. " If you don't take him out of here I will take him out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:28 pm
Mona let put a breath but didn't seemed phased by what Kazu had told her, though she was thankful that he had opened up to her. "Thats a good start." She pointed out to him. She shifted and got to her feet. "Have you ever asked Iaffrette about her past? Ever asked her about why she only lives with me? What is her favorite color? What is she afraid of? Her hobbies? I assume you know of Sylistine, but do you know why he is not involved in her life?" She asked. "These things probably do not matter to you, and you probably think you know the answers to some of those questions. But if you asked those questions, you may be surprised how much information you can learn about someone. And how much more comfortable and closer you can be to someone." She moved to walk past him, gently squeezing his shoulder as she did, but letting go after a moment and getting the door. "If you do decide to ask these questions, be prepared for her to ask her own." She smiled.

Neko relaxed, finally. Her shoulders loosening as he kissed her back. She smiled a little and nodded. "Kay, be right back." She turned and walked out, heading for the office and taking a breath, wiping the smile from her face and going back to being a blank dlate like shed been the past two weeks. If she was gunna lie she needed to act the part. She pushed the office door open and walked in, looking bored. "Morning. I was thinking of taking Hiei to see family today. Might help jog his memory." She explained, "Sound alright to you?" She looked over at Mukuro.

Cillia narrowed her eyes at her father. She got to her feet, dusting her skirts out and moving to block Jens view of her father, standing with her back to his hound form. She one hand rested on Needle at her hip and the other she held out slight to her side, two fingers extended and glowing with her energy. "If you come any closer to him, I will personally sever every string i see connected to you and rip the seams of your puppets." She warned, tone cold but even. Her normally bubbly demeanor had frozen over. "Jencho will not be moved until he is capable of walking out of here on his own. No sooner. Until then, he's my guest. My responsibility. Or would you rather explain to the King of Demon world that you couldn't be bothered to lend a helping hand to his injured son?" She asked, a sharper, dangerous edge to her voice.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:32 pm
Kazu tensed when the woman touched his shoulder but he relaxed and kept his face down listening to the woman. He moved standing up holding the files and turned toward the door with a nod. " Of course, I get what your saying." He said and frowned slightly as he dug into his pocket for his Key and waved. " I'll be back in a few days to check this out. I just need to catch up on my clients at the shop. I've been closed to long." He informed.

Mukuro sighed and waved her hand. " His useless here so you might as well take him away. He just gets in the way right now here and it's pissing me off." Mukuro said and looked up at her. " Have fun." Mukuro said turning back to her work.

Hiei shifted changing into black pants and a gray shirt and then a black over sweater and moved putting his shoes on before walking toward the door and peeking out before walking down the hallway toward the kitchen to grab something to eat well Neko did her thing.

The Puppet king shifted and stared at her and laughed. " I could care less about the Demon king and his offspring of hell." He said and stared at his daughter and hound. " I'm dissapointed in you, aiming your weapon at myself." He snarled and went to actually back hand Cillia. Though his hand would collied with the body of the hound.

Jencho took the hit and whined as he pulled himself up and walked around in a circle for a second to get himself set and limped toward Cillia putting his head under his hand and snarling. He was an attack hound after all and he swore to protect Cillia no matter way, hurt or not. But it was easy to see he was slowly taking control of his beast again.

The puppet master started at the hound and Cillia and turned to leave. " Save the mutt, I don't care. I wouldn't make friends with Tear or his people. I plan to take that castle down soon." The puppet master snarled and turned to leave. " Useless, all my kids but Jack."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:06 pm
Mona held the door open for him and gave a nod. "Of course. Just stop in to let me know when you pick up the job. Tell Iaffrette and Jencho hello for me, please." She asked smiling a little. "Have a good day Kazuhiro, and thank you in advance."

Iaffrette sat up in the bed in her and Kazus bedroom, reading to pass the time. Shed moved in over the past couple weeks but it had been odd between her and Kazu since the incident in hell. She'd done her best to try and help out around the store but she had started to feel in the way of things. She found it incredibly frustrating, so when her mother had called to say she needed Kazus help, shed handed him her key and told him to go. The problem now though, was that she was lonely and she hated that more than anything.

She sighed, closing her book and setting it aside before getting up and grabbing a set of clothes for the day and going to the bathroom to shower, turning the hot water on full blast.

Neko gave a nod and waved her hand as she sturned. "Right, ill babysit today then. Text me if you get a job for me tomorrow." She offered, heading back out in the hall and closing the door behind her before smirking and porting to Hieis Shadow down in the kitchen. "Mukuro have the go ahead. Im officially babysitting you today in human world." She explained, joking. "We should probably leave soon though." She pointed out.

Cillia flinched slightly, bracing for the impact of her fathers hand. Instinct had taken over and she'd closed her eye, waiting for it. When it didnt happen, and she heard the whine, she opened her eye again and quickly turned her head toward Jen, seeing him recover from the hit. "Jencho, stay down, please. Ive handled worse then the back of his hand." She tapped her eyepatch before reaching out to rest her hand on his head, smirking a little.

She looked up as her father turned to leave, mumbling about her brother as he exited. She pulled her hand away from Jen a moment, taking three long strides after him and slicing her two glowing fingers upward through the air, leaving a pink line of energy behind them. "Seam ripper." In the hall, the puppet that had tattled to her father fell lifeless, the sound of strings being cut echoing in the long hall. She dropped her hand, straightened her back and walked back into the room with Jencho, slamming the door shut with her foot. "I really hate him sometimes, ya know." She sighed, locking the door and leaning against. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking over at him.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:59 pm
"Bye mother." Kazu said looking over his shoulder toward the woman and flipped the key in his hand before opening the door and heading home.

Once back at the shop he stood in the store and listened to the shower turn on. He stood there for a few seconds before he nodded and slapped his face a few times. He felt bad putting that weird distance between IAffrette and himself. He shifted slowly and quietly opening the door and walked in, it was one thing he was good at doing, staying hidden and quiet from Iaffrette. He leaned a little to see when she wasnt facing the shower head and reached in slowly turning the water from steaming hot to cold and pulled his arm out and moved to sit on the counter and held a towel waiting. A smirk on his face as he held the towel.

Hiei moved leaning on the counter with his coffee and took slow slips and worked on the muffin in his hand. " After I'm done eating. I'm starving. Feels like I havent ate in forever." He said with a sigh and chuckled. " Sorry I'm making you lie for me. I just really want to see them and well don't want to work." He said with a chuckle.

Jen barked lightly to tell her he was okay before he heard a foot at the door then another bang and the door came down, he jumped and his fur on his back stood up tall as he snarled toward the Puppet king. He was pissed. " Fix them. All the of them. I do not have time to string them all." He yelled and went at Cillia again. " You should of left with your ******** sister" He yelled and pulled out his weapon going for Cillia.

Jen shifted again and didn't even think, what control he had was gone and he jumped at the king sinking his teeth into the mans throat and slamming him down onto his back and the hound tried to rip the mans throat out. The puppet king being shocked with this started to struggle and yelled trying to get free. " Get him off!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:58 pm
Iaffrette had been humming to herself as she washed her her hair, eyes closed and trying to fill the silence of being alone...or so she thought. There was a brief moment where she hadn't quite noticed the change in temp. She leaned her head back to rinse her hair. The humming stopped, and a moment later was replaced by a squeel as the cold water hit her. She fumbled a moment, the water turning off suddenly and the shower curtain flying open to reveal a steamy and miffed Iaffrette. She blinked, staring at Kazuhiro as he sat on the sink smirking. "Not funny." She reached out, taking the towel he had been holding. Smirking slightly. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked up to the sink, turning it on and rinsing the rest of the shampoo from the remainder of her hair. "Welcome home." She greeted, looking up at him.

Neko shrugged her shoulders. "Eh, I've done worse things for you. You know, like stab you. Lieing is easy." She admitted moving to hop up and sit on the counter. "But your gunna have to act stupid if she comes down here for breakfast." She pointed out. "Or just avoid her." She suggested.

Cillia fell forward with the force of the first kick to the door. She landed unceremoniously on her hands and knees and scrambled to get to her feet and away from the door as it came down where she had once been. She flinched again, hearing the yelling, taking another step back away from him. She pulled Needle up to block and blinked as Jencho latched on and downed her father. "Jen!" She moved, rounding her father and trying to get Jens attention. "Jencho! You have to let him go. You cant kill him hes the ruler of the puppet lands."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 pm
Kazu chuckled and didn't move off the counter as she worked on washing her hair off. " Thanks, Sorry the meeting with your morther took much longer than I thought." He said and ran a hand through his hair trying to think. " Your mother wants me to track down the drug ring in hell. So I'll start on that in a few days." He said and slowly kicked his feet as he sat there. " our mother gave me the great idea to open up to you, and tell you my past. " He said looking away. " But I fear you may not look at me the same way if I do."

"I play stupid pretty damn well." Hiei said and finished his food and coffee and put the cup on the counter and nodded. " Okay, Let's get out of here before she shows up and finds out I'm lying about this." He said and moved to take Neko's hand and half smiled. " Need to stop and get something for the twins first though. " He said.

Jen snarled and bit down harder and started shaking his head, working on getting through the kings armour and clothing. He slammed both his big paws down on the mans chest and shoulder trying to rip him apart, the beast had full control of the hound.

The puppet master screamed in pain before he finally got his arm free and slammed it hard over the hound and sending him flying into Cillia. The king slowly sat up and gripping the wound and stared at Cillia and Jen. " That whole castle is dead because of this vile creature!" the puppet king screamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:46 pm
Iaffrette raised a brow, wringing out her hair out. She stood up and stuck a pin through the bunched up curls so they stayed put in a messy bun as she leaned forward to rest her chin on the heel of her hand, looking up at him. "Different does not always mean bad Kazuhiro. Even if you told me your childhood was sunny days and sugar cubes. I would still look at you differently. The 'different' though will be understanding." She tried to explain. "Understanding, is something i do not currently have, which is why when you push me away like you have been, I am left feeling like I have done something wrong that i can not seem to fix. It is aggravating." She admitted, standing up straight now. "If you want to tell me more, i am ready to listen. If not, then i accept that as well, but I will have to ask that you do not push me away anymore." She requested, rubbing her upper arms. "If theres someway i can make you feel more comfortable with telling me things, please let me know."

Neko reached out and took his hand, not moving from the counter just yet. "We can grab them something in human world. Anything in particular you want to get them?"" She asked, leaning forward and sliding off the counter to stand in front of him.

Cillia coughed, the wind being knocked out of her as Jen was knocked into her. Needle clattered across the floor, knocked from her grip. Nurse ran over, hauling the sword back to his mistress and moving to check on Jen. Cillia shifted, swallowing air and getting her footing before standing up to face her father. "Dont be stupid Father. You wouldn't survive an attack against the capital or the king. And with what puppets would you even fight with?" She pointed out, fingers glowing again, this time held out like scissors.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:14 am
Kazu sat there and slow put another smoke in his mouth and pulled his legs up to be crossed under him and he rested his elbow on his thigh and looked at the woman infront of him. She was smart in so many ways and amazing and this is why he wanted her as his mate. She evened him out. He moved the smoke in his mouth with his tonuge thinking and glanced down. " I am sorry about that, I never meant to push you away. I suppose I wasn't used to having someone here to make sure I was okay. It...it's different not and I have to remind myself that." He said and tried to think. " When I was younger" He paused, it was so easy to tell mona, why couldn't he tell her?

He shook his head and dropped his hand onto his lap. " When I was younger, My father used to take turns sexually assaulting Sayuri and I. It was just her at first but eventually get got bored and started in on me as well. Eventually he started pushing us out to make money and did it behind mother's back." He said and glanced to the side. " It was right around the same time he started testing drugs on me and removing parts of my body or organs." He said. " He used to harvest our scales as well as our scales are worth just as much as Tear gems. Eventually when mother...was murdered by him and he went full insane, Sayuri ran away and left me with him. I met Neko soon after and he changed and tried to put on this stupid ******** act for Neko and I was free for so long....then she left and it was back to it all." He said glancing down. " I just....I blocked it all out and that drug made everything rush back in. I just..I wasn't ready to see the past again.."

Hiei moved looking at Neko and tried to think. " The twins are...5..so I guess whatever you'd be 5 year olds.." He said looking at her and laughed with a shrug. " I don't know, I've never had to shop for a child before." He explained. " So I guess will go search for something. Clearly I can't get them something demonized or Kazuma will never let me hear the end of it."

Jen snarled, his eyes that where normal purple showing he had control where now red and sometimes even turning black. The beast was in full control. He pushed away from Nurse and ran toward The puppet King going for another bite in the shoulder before he was swung away hard into the wall and sent him through it into the other room. The hound fell to the ground and whined curling up again.

" And my daughter is going to attempt to stand in the way?" He asked staring at her. " I have friends, I met them recently. Ina the hellion Fae and Madam Ayame. Trust me the three of us and my army you seem to forget about can and will take over the Territory of Tear" He said and shifted a little. " And you can keep taking down my puppets that run this castle but I'll just make more." He said staring at her. " And your little dog there can run back to his slave owner and let Tear now. That I am coming and that castle and surroning areas will be fine." The Puppet king snarled and twisted to leave, walking out and passed the hurt Jen.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games