Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 pm
Hmph.......and people think my relationship with my "family" is weird. emotion_eyebrow But that makes more sense with some of the things between you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:58 pm
*sighs. Kits did have a point. If Ayami wasn't going to help, Miro would be the next best chance and they needed to get back on track. With Liada's restraints on Tes, he felt it safe to back away and snapped the cleric out of her trance*

Ah, yathrin... if you will... it seems my dear m'ranndii has acquired himself another curse. rolleyes

*feels a bit disoriented for a moment, but manages to catch what Ryzan was saying*
Eh!? Again? gonk How does he keep getting these? gonk

*looks at Tes, struggling with his cuffs. He didn't -look- cursed, but curses were tricky like that sometimes, so she starts casting a cure*

Well... you know his personality about as well as I. So considering a couple of the regulars are capable curses, it really should not be that surprising.
*once she's done casting, he looks to his husband, who doesn't appear any different*
Did it work?

*shrugs*
Iunno confused

emotion_facepalm How can you not know? stressed You can tell when a corpse is past its prime for resurrection, so why not whether or not someone is cursed? That seems like it should be basic cleric knowledge talk2hand
Curses are weird like that sweatdrop There's such a variety of things that can be done with them. That's why new cures are still being researched too, because it's hard to pinpoint what needs to be purified for different curses. There's a lot out there that still just can't be cured with a spell. You have to do it the old fashioned way with the curse breaker built into the curse... if it even has one sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm
*scoffs at Lia*
Off? Well she was the one trying to fix it after all talk2hand
Got what she was after didn't she? Or was this not her intent? emotion_eyebrow
I can't be held responsible for her foolish actions.

One should also check that Velcro dragon...
One shouldn't be trusting such a childish woman to cast such complex curses rolleyes naive.

*giggles watching the cleric*
Puzzling isn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm
Furrows her brow and pauses. What……things? confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 pm
Oooooooooh nothing. Quickly sips her drink and turns to Ayami. I honestly have no idea what Leko has in mind of anything. I honestly thought how you two were working things in one body was working quite well. But then again I'm seeing things from an outside perspective.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm
Velcore isn't here. He's with Karrie, and I'm sure he'd call me if anything happened. cat_sweatdrop I think.*checks her phone just to make sure she hadn't missed anything while it was silenced for filming* No, he hasn't called.

I'm not worried anyway, Velcore is still a dragon, if he's causing problems I'll just shrink him so he's easier to control. I do it a lot with Smok. Speaking of Smok... *looks for the small dragon and sees him still staring down the red llama* cat_rolleyes Smok, leave the llama alone. *gets up and picks her dragon up*

*walks over to where Miro and Ryzan are, more out of curiosity than hope that she could help*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:19 pm
*Squints her eyes and stares at Lia.* stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:55 pm
*finishes the clove and addresses Lia*
I can't say I disagree... but she is the one that meddles in such things emotion_eyebrow
So how do we fix me now?
Not clear she can even come back...
You can't out devil a fallen angel. emotion_c8
You also can't out angelic a seraphim.

check

*flings the butt of the clove*
and mate

*teases Miro*
You can do it little cleric!
*says in a very patronizing tone*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 pm
tch.. the hell is wrong with you people? stressed I'm not cursed scream And now that you've let the Queen of Diamonds get away, the King of Hearts is going to have me demoted to toilet duty stressed You have any idea how many bathrooms that castle has? gonk
... still cursed it seems stare
*glares at the cleric*

Wha? gonk It's not Miro's fault crying

... where did all these people come from all suddenly? gonk
*glances around nervously at all the people sitting and walking around, talking and hauling equipment so casually like they had always been there*

*ignores the cleric and focuses on his husband, trying to get into his mind. If they can't cure the curse, then maybe he can at least use his abilities to clear up the mental fog.*

Someone mind getting these cuffs off me? emotion_eyebrow I gotta piss stare
*jumps when she hears the angel snake lady yell at her*
Wha? But... but Miro already tried and it didn't work! gonk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 am
*When the filming had stopped due to an injury to TES, Will pulled out his phone and checked for any missed calls. Nothing. Puts his phone away, then does a cursory glance around the set, not looking for anything in particular. For a quick moment, his ears felt a little hot, and so he rubs them a bit. Pulls out the script to do another once over of today's filming scenes.* ninja  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:12 am
You say that like meddling is a BAD thing! emotion_awesome And I could be mistaken but... Leaning in closer to the angel she smirks behind her drink. From the look of giddiness on your face at the scene before us, one would think that someone else enjoys meddling as well. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:03 am
It's for the movie, Miro. They were in the middle of a scene when... this happened. *gestures at Tes, distracted by trying to puzzle out what's going on*

cat_confused Queen of Diamonds, King of Hearts, demoted to- cat_surprised Oh! The way he's talking, he thinks he really is his character! Just like- *hesitates and glances at Miro* Umm... cat_sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:39 pm
Having lit a cigar while watching the chaos before him, he's highly amused. All this commotion reminds him of a Holiday get together with the family. All he's missing is a good Chianti. cool

Yo Gattina…yous bedda gets in dere an finish da job. pirate

He smirks as he motions to the set. This was worth every cent he's laid out on this wager. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:20 pm
EH!? So -this- is the movie set? Miro's never seen one before surprised Draa tolded her the other day that a movie was being filmed...

*brow furrows with confusion as she has trouble recalling much else from that day.*

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:13 pm
Since when are they making a movie? emotion_eyebrow I mean, I wouldn't put it past the Queen of Hearts to want to make one to stroke her ego rolleyes , but Diamonds? I don't think movie goers would take her seriously with that accent rofl

Probably why Hearts is the more feared of the two suits.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games