Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:22 pm
New oddball question, this time concerning evolution. Assuming a pokemon evolves by level-up and you've already hit the minimum level to do so, can that pokemon evolve at any time, or does it have to be on the posts when it levels up?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:46 pm
Lia Syuki
New oddball question, this time concerning evolution. Assuming a pokemon evolves by level-up and you've already hit the minimum level to do so, can that pokemon evolve at any time, or does it have to be on the posts when it levels up?

A pokemon can evolve any time once it's evolution requirements have been fulfilled ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

A pokemon can evolve any time once it's evolution requirements have been fulfilled ^^
Ah, okay. ^ _ ^ I'd been having them do so immediately upon reaching the appropriate level, but that'll make things easier for my characters to actually witness the evolutions occurring. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:11 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Ah, okay. ^ _ ^ I'd been having them do so immediately upon reaching the appropriate level, but that'll make things easier for my characters to actually witness the evolutions occurring. XD

Lol yeah xD I've lost count of how many of my characters' pokemon have had (majorly) delayed evolutions. It helps for plots and stuff x3  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:07 pm
So for reasons I haven't posted every day. Are special items like my VS Seeker seven days in a row or seven active days of posting? If the first then my VS Seeker will break tonight, otherwise it should have another day or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:14 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So for reasons I haven't posted every day. Are special items like my VS Seeker seven days in a row or seven active days of posting? If the first then my VS Seeker will break tonight, otherwise it should have another day or so.

Seven days of active posting : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:39 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Maybe add to FAQ?

Also what does that mean? If I manage to get a battle in, say 4-6 posts, during a day does that count towards active posting?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:08 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Maybe add to FAQ?

Also what does that mean? If I manage to get a battle in, say 4-6 posts, during a day does that count towards active posting?

Active posting means you post your character o.o So if you post your character, that day's clock starts ticking. If you post again more than 24 hours later, that's another day of the VS Seeker's 7 days.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 pm
How would triple battles and multi-hitting moves work? Would I just have to keep track of who's in what spot for what gets hit by an attack that hits all adjacent pokemon/opponents?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:26 pm
Lia Syuki
How would triple battles and multi-hitting moves work? Would I just have to keep track of who's in what spot for what gets hit by an attack that hits all adjacent pokemon/opponents?
Got another question while waiting for this one. If a Technician meowth holding an Amulet Coin were to use pay day, would it gain the benefit from both the ability and the hold item or just from the hold item?  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Phantom Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:47 pm
How exactly does the Balm Mushroom work? I've read it. But

1) Do I have to pick the pokemon before the roll?
2) I was looking at Legendary Moves and what is their power reduced by?

Thanks!

Nevermind I found out both of these answers thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:14 pm
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki
Got another question while waiting for this one. If a Technician meowth holding an Amulet Coin were to use pay day, would it gain the benefit from both the ability and the hold item or just from the hold item?

Not 100%, the mods are a bit scattered due to holidays, but I would say that yes, keeping some note or something of the positions would be best for triple battles, if multi-hitting moves are going to work.
So just something like:
Pokemon A Pokemon B Pokemon C
vs
Pokemon 1 Pokmone 2 Pokemon 3

In the order of calculations, abilities activate prior to hold items, so the ability would boost the power of the move, and then amulet coin would double it : )

Phantom Visionary
How exactly does the Balm Mushroom work? I've read it. But

1) Do I have to pick the pokemon before the roll?
2) I was looking at Legendary Moves and what is their power reduced by?

Thanks!

Nevermind I found out both of these answers thanks!

Haha alright, glad you found the answers! Let us know if we can help with anything else : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:22 pm
What does this mean: "Sleep Talk: Random attack while asleep, Generate 1-3. Can't use Rest" The other moves? IE

Sleep Talk
Snore - 50 || only works when asleep (1)
Yawn - puts foe to sleep after next turn (2)
Rest - restore HP then sleeps for 2 turns (3) (but this isn't avail?)

So would 3 be sleep talk again?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:03 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki

Not 100%, the mods are a bit scattered due to holidays, but I would say that yes, keeping some note or something of the positions would be best for triple battles, if multi-hitting moves are going to work.
So just something like:
vs

In the order of calculations, abilities activate prior to hold items, so the ability would boost the power of the move, and then amulet coin would double it : )
Okay. ^ _ ^ Figured I aught to make sure before I fling Sable into a triple battle. Not that she's gonna be in one too soon, but I do plan on her being flung into one within a month. XD And whoo! Little meowth is gonna hit hard when it hits level 30. XD And I'll keep that order in mind for the next time something similar comes up. o u o b

Edit: Wait... *double-checked Adaptability in the ability thread and order of operations in battle thread* So... Since the order of operations would have the move gain the level bonus to attack before abilities activate, would that mean Adaptability wouldn't work with Pay Day past level 40? Given that then the level bonus would be 30 and the move would be at 70 by the time it hits the ability in the order of operations? Because that... Would kinda make Adaptability fairly useless at higher levels since the +50 from level 60 would make it so every attack used would do over 60 damage by the time it reaches the ability in the order of operations. :/ Sorry to make it sound nitpicky, I'm just wanting to double- and triple-check before I lock in that meowth's ability since it'd be a lot of posts to get an Ability Capsule if I choose poorly.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:48 am
Shadow - Dragon
What does this mean: "Sleep Talk: Random attack while asleep, Generate 1-3. Can't use Rest" The other moves? IE

Sleep Talk
Snore - 50 || only works when asleep (1)
Yawn - puts foe to sleep after next turn (2)
Rest - restore HP then sleeps for 2 turns (3) (but this isn't avail?)

So would 3 be sleep talk again?

According to Bulbapedia, if it calls Rest, it will fail. So 3 would still be Rest, it just has a chance of failing. For more information, here's the bulbapedia page ^^

Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki

So just something like:
vs

Okay. ^ _ ^ Figured I aught to make sure before I fling Sable into a triple battle. Not that she's gonna be in one too soon, but I do plan on her being flung into one within a month. XD And whoo! Little meowth is gonna hit hard when it hits level 30. XD And I'll keep that order in mind for the next time something similar comes up. o u o b

Edit: Wait... *double-checked Adaptability in the ability thread and order of operations in battle thread* So... Since the order of operations would have the move gain the level bonus to attack before abilities activate, would that mean Adaptability wouldn't work with Pay Day past level 40? Given that then the level bonus would be 30 and the move would be at 70 by the time it hits the ability in the order of operations? Because that... Would kinda make Adaptability fairly useless at higher levels since the +50 from level 60 would make it so every attack used would do over 60 damage by the time it reaches the ability in the order of operations. :/ Sorry to make it sound nitpicky, I'm just wanting to double- and triple-check before I lock in that meowth's ability since it'd be a lot of posts to get an Ability Capsule if I choose poorly.

Nope, level bonuses do not change the 'base power' of a move, in regards to Technician : )  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games