Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona tilted her head. "I-I'm not sure if you're talking about the same person but I do have a brother named Jaecen. He has this little patch of billy goat hair growin' on his chin." She rubbed her chin to emphasize the point. "I call him Jace, though..."
She thought for a minute. "I didn't even mention a name or anything. Where'd that come up?"
Then she heard the last name. "Light...? My brother? Wh-what happened to him?"
Kurona wasn't entirely focused so she didn't understand any of what was happening.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha gave a gentle sigh as she pulled Jaecen through and placed him on the bed.

"He probably didn't rest like I wanted him to and went after someone named 'Enoch' after Erin Saiko disappeared. " she said out loud as she took off Jaecen's shirt and gasped at the broken bones.
"damn, this is worse than he was last time! Even with magic, its gonna take a week until he can leave!" she exclaimed as she grabbed several jars down containing very potent potions and pain killers.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 am
Female 16 |

She felt her stomach flip as she went dead silent. "Is this... a dream?" She asked, her eyes opened wide in shock.
Kurona walked over to his bedside and held his hand. Light flinched in pain. "Jace..."

His eyes were open and he was conscious, breathing heavily. "Kuro..." He smiled, squeezing her hand before losing consciousness again.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:11 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Watching the Light siblings, Odayaka decided to start healing up Jaecen. However, this time, she needed help seeing as the injuries were much worse. She closed her eyes and her ears twitched once. Upon that, her fairy appeared to her, but only her. She looked at her fairy and nodded, looking at Jaecen. She held her hands over him, in which her fairy floated in between her arms, also holding its little hands over Jaecen. Odayaka then closed her eyes and her ears pointed up, and her hands start glowing. This time however, her healing was much stronger now thanks to her fairy's presence. White aura started to engulf her as she's healing Light.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:27 am
Female 16 |

Kurona was mad now. She started scorning him. "Dammit, Jaecen! Don't you ever do anything right?"
She kneeled down beside his bed and held onto his hand, her head resting on their hands. She was crying but doing a good job of hiding it. She didn't like it when people saw her cry. "Dammit, Jaecen..." Kurona whispered.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:18 pm
[
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha sighed softly and gave medicine to Jaecen and then added her healing magic to Odayaka's and the fairy's. Her hair started to turn grey, luckily her hair was already white so it was hard to tell.

"So.....your his sister?" she asked Kurona.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:47 pm
Female 16 |

She was one of the few who could pick him out by just looking at his hair. Too full of emotion to show her face, mostly a mixture of anger, rage, and just being upset in general, she nodded and buried her head into the bed at Light's side.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:47 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka continued with her healing, however while she was healing, she was also listening to the conversation. She felt really bad for Kurona, knowing how it feels being a sister worried about their sibling. But, of course, Odayaka lost her sibling a long time ago. She had Shinochi to worry about now...although, Shinochi's always getting herself into trouble so it's somewhat troublesome for her.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:08 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha sighed
"then I think you should know, he has a daughter, its a long complicated story best told by him. He has a daughter by blood and another girl became friends with her and he adopted her too." she said

She felt her energy wearing thin, she decided to sit down in a chair and lean back. Without her amulet, she wouldn't last much longer healing people the way she knew worked.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 am
Female 16 |

Kurona picked her head up, wiping her eyes before turning to look at them. "A d-daughter?"
She turned her head back to Light, a look of surprise on her face. "Who'd ever got with him had to have had some twisted sense of humor...."
Kurona was interested though. She wanted to know a little more and turned to Sasha to ask more questions. "What's she like? How old? Is she better looking than Jace?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:48 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

"The thing is, the only people who met her was the daughter, Jaecen, and a boy named Jaster....well...not a boy....teen..." she rubbed behind her head
"all that I know is that she is dead and from a different timeline."

She immediately put her hands over her mouth, she's said too much

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Female 16 |

"That's... horrible..." She seemed confused. "I can't really say much about it but I'm a bit confused."
Everything Sasha had said went right over her head. Kurona took Light's hand and sat in the chair by his bed. She looked down at his hand. "He'll be alright. I know he will. He's stupid but durable."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:48 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Eventually, Odayaka had finished healing up Jaecen, the white aura around her disappears. She opened her eyes and her ears twitch, looking at her fairy and nodding. With that, the fairy smiled at her and vanished. She looked at Kurona, then at Jaecen, her ears twitching.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:18 pm
Female 16 |

Kurona raised an eyebrow at the fairy as it disappeared. She frowned as she looked at Light's face. He seemed to be waking up a bit. The bruising on his face was ugly.

He turned his head to face Kurona, groaning in pain. "Kuro..." He smiled as best he could through a bruised face. "It's been... too long..."

"Lucky you. I don't really know how I got here." She scoffed. "It was like, one minute I was working on my Gummi ship and the next, I was in front of a school building. "Strange day at work..."

Light closed his eyes. "We'll catch up later..."
Light cringed in pain. His ribs were still broken. "I... need rest..."

Now she was mad. No one else but Light would be able to detect her anger though. She stood up and crossed her arms. "Fine, I guess. I'll see if I can't find your kid."

He turned his head to her with open eyes. "Who told you?"

Kurona pointed her thumb at Sasha on her way out. "I guess I'll see ya later."
[Exit]

"Oi vey," Light covered his face with his uninjured arm. "If trouble hasn't arrived, it just did..."
He closed his eyes and drifted off to a painful sleep.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha sighed at Kurona's outburst.
She then looked to Jaecen
"Sorry Light, but she does have the right to know."

She watched him drift into a painful sleep, she mewed quietly and closed her eyes, she was trying to take the pain from him and put it into her. She hates seeing people in pain.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games