Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
Does anyone else do the free videos from the Cash Tree? I started doing the bluenoodle videos, but only about half of them ever show up. Usually it just thanks me for watching immediately. This happen to anyone else?

you still get the cash .

Yeah I know I get the cash, I'm worried that it's a glitch and I'll be banned for exploiting it.

you can always report it smile

I think I'm going to confused I asked about it in Bugs and Assistance, but didn't really get a clear answer as to whether I should keep clicking it or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
Does anyone else do the free videos from the Cash Tree? I started doing the bluenoodle videos, but only about half of them ever show up. Usually it just thanks me for watching immediately. This happen to anyone else?

you still get the cash .

Yeah I know I get the cash, I'm worried that it's a glitch and I'll be banned for exploiting it.

I think I'm going to confused I asked about it in Bugs and Assistance, but didn't really get a clear answer as to whether I should keep clicking it or not.

I would, so you have a piece of mind .  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over

you still get the cash .

I do love me some peace of mind heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over
MrsrachaelSnape
Read All Over

I do love me some peace of mind heart

hehe let me know what they say.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:22 pm
It's amusing the hell out of me that people who are far gold richer than I will ever be are saying I am only complaining about alchemy and that it's "Not broken".

Of course Alchemy would be doable for me if I got millions of gold for a single art commission or glued myself to the MP to vend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:40 pm
I rly want to make out with 80's Rod Stewart.

Truthfully I'd happily make out with any clean nice smelling person ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:41 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
It's amusing the hell out of me that people who are far gold richer than I will ever be are saying I am only complaining about alchemy and that it's "Not broken".

Of course Alchemy would be doable for me if I got millions of gold for a single art commission or glued myself to the MP to vend.

Even then, level 1 alchemy formulas will only get new users up to level 3, where then they will find that alchemy isn't as fun or doable as they were led to believe

where it is still broken  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:44 pm
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

Even then, level 1 alchemy formulas will only get new users up to level 3, where then they will find that alchemy isn't as fun or doable as they were led to believe

where it is still broken

I spammed the starter packs when it first came out to get to level three.

Can't seem to afford to get past it.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 pm
Uncle Haijin
I would offer you my blood, but I'm pretty sure it's legally classified as a banned substance.

Ventured into Urban Outfitters today because ********, I need clothes. Never again. Never again.

That bad? o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:39 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

where it is still broken

I spammed the starter packs when it first came out to get to level three.

Can't seem to afford to get past it.

I made it to level 2

And then I was like "******** this s**t."

I can't see the point in spending millions just to make some single pose item. :/ Other than the recolored EIs, I have no interest in anything that's shown up so far. I doubt I'll ever get the recolors too. I will probably have quit the site before they're even doable for me.

And I find this event so much more obnoxious because the actual items have to be created with alchemy.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 pm
Meromictic
Uncle Haijin
I would offer you my blood, but I'm pretty sure it's legally classified as a banned substance.

Ventured into Urban Outfitters today because ********, I need clothes. Never again. Never again.

That bad? o.o;

It's the only Urban Outfitters in a 250 mile radius and it's located in the city's most major mall and it's the day after Christmas. I had to fight tiny little hipsters in ironic bubba shirts to get the last brown plaid shirt. I have earned battle scars that I will never be able to forget. ರ_ರ

Then again, it is Missouri, so maybe the bubba shirts weren't actually ironic. It's kinda hard to tell the difference between hipsters and anti-hipsters around these parts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm
Uncle Haijin
Meromictic
Uncle Haijin

That bad? o.o;

It's the only Urban Outfitters in a 250 mile radius and it's located in the city's most major mall and it's the day after Christmas. I had to fight tiny little hipsters in ironic bubba shirts to get the last brown plaid shirt. I have earned battle scars that I will never be able to forget. ರ_ರ

Then again, it is Missouri, so maybe the bubba shirts weren't actually ironic. It's kinda hard to tell the difference between hipsters and anti-hipsters around these parts.

Yeah, I heard traffic was horrible in some parts here. Its pretty easy to drive around though. :B I wanted to do some shopping but I was called into work. The crowds don't really scare me that much and I don't really see many teens. But then, I don't go to the mall that much. :'D I'm sorry your experience sucked.

Haha. I remember being in Missouri. It was the first time I ever saw someone planking. XD LMAO My first thought was "WTF are those guys doing? o.O;" and then I figured it out. Before I could stop myself, the words "Damn. That's some stupid right there." came out and my sisters started laughing. X'D

I honestly can't tell what is hipster these days. I try to keep up but I find myself caring less.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 pm
I'm claustrophobic, so any large group of people where I can't get out is DO NOT WANT with a capital DO NOT...and, y'know, a capital WANT too since the whole phrase is in caps, but I digress. Whatever's hipster these days seems to be whatever my grandma wore in the 40s, whatever my parents wore in the 80s, and whatever my cousins wore in the 90s, none of which were particularly flattering.

And omg, planking. I didn't know it was a thing people actually did outside of the Internet. I do have to agree that it is some stupid right there. XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Uncle Haijin
I'm claustrophobic, so any large group of people where I can't get out is DO NOT WANT with a capital DO NOT...and, y'know, a capital WANT too since the whole phrase is in caps, but I digress. Whatever's hipster these days seems to be whatever my grandma wore in the 40s, whatever my parents wore in the 80s, and whatever my cousins wore in the 90s, none of which were particularly flattering.

And omg, planking. I didn't know it was a thing people actually did outside of the Internet. I do have to agree that it is some stupid right there. XD

Hey! I wore some rather cool things back in the 90s. cool

And I can see where being stuck in a crowd wouldn't be fun. D: I don't usually mind the crowds. I like being around people.

Yeah. Those kids were taking pictures of themselves doing it (lol this sentence is hilarious out of context). I'm sure they were going to upload them later to facebook or w/e. I was just shocked to see someone doing that. I usually can avoid the stupid kids these days. I usually tend to do my shopping during the mornings and such.

Of course, I've chase many of stupid out of toys r us when I worked there. They're just complete idiots. I'm mean, what the ******** goes through their minds to think they can fit in a cozy coupe? Really? Granted, it was hilarious to see them panic and struggle getting out of it when they saw me coming.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:06 am
GUYS
i want to go dancing. There is an 80's themed new years party that I got invited to.. but I have nobody to go with ;.;
I dun wanna go dance by myself.

CURSE MY DANCING BUDDY WORKING NEW YEARS SAVING LIVES.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games