Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy watched from goal posts how everyone interacted and played together before he glanced at his watch and saw the time and sighed. He motioned to catch Elliot's eye and signed that it was time to end things before he put his fingers between his lips and gave a shrill whistle, a trick he picked up from his older sister. While Elliot yelled for everyone to come down he himself flew down and summoned both bludgers before anyone could get hurt as well as the tiny golden snitch. When everyone was situated, he nodded to his friend and began signing. "Alright, I'd like to first thank you all for being here and trying out. Even if you don't think you did well, I think you all did fantastic and I can honestly say we have a great shot at the Cup if you continue to put in the hard work that I saw here today. And now the hard part: the team line up. The starting chasers for this year are Dylan Burgamy, Kaitlyn Estan, and Benjamin Rivers-Blakely with Grace Mitchell and Liam Cade as reserves. Beaters are Elijah Pemberton and Lola Ye, and seeker is Lexine Vance with Rhys Lowery as reserve. Thank you again and I'll see you at practice." Timothy gave his friend a grateful grin and thumbs up and made a mental note to get him a great Yule gift for all of this.

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Diamond Wales

stitchkin babe

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Porcelaine Ivory

Captain
Position: Keeper
AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: ~

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Quidditch Pitch]
What is life and what is real? [Players]
And why do living things need feeling? [Finishing up tryouts]
(One, two, three) [ooc]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:58 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Captain
Timothy Whitethorne

Vice Captain
Lola Ye

Chasers:
Dylan Burgamy
Kaitlyn Estan
Benjamin Rivers-Blakely

Beaters:
Elijah Pemberton
Lola Ye

Keeper:
Timothy Whitethorne

Seeker:
Lexine Vance

Reserves:
Grace Mitchell - Chaser
Liam Cade - Chaser
Rhys Lowery - Seeker

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

As keeper, Liam had little control over the action that took place between the two teams—the primary reason he desired a position as chaser. But up here, hovering in front of his team's goal post, in the middle of an all-out battle for positions on the quidditch team, he couldn't hide his excitement—keeper, or not.

His back straight and both hands tensely wrapped around the neck of the borrowed broom he was riding, the Ravenclaw paced back and forth in front of his post, protecting it like a valued treasure that was highly sought after by the opposite team. He watched with keen eyes as between angry bludgers and fleeting glimpses of the snitch, the quaffle was passed back and forth among teammates, and stolen much more often than Liam had imagined possible. It was like watching two of his favorite teams compete in a quidditch match, only he was—here and now—entangled in the messy dance alongside them, even if off to one side.

Despite how long the blues and bronzes clashed in mid-air, the captain called the end of the scrimmage before either team could make it to their respective goal post. It was a sad thing to have to return to solid ground, but a new sense of excitement tingled inside him—hope. Although he hadn't gotten a chance to prove himself at chaser, he was still eager to hear the lineup of the team-to-be. The chaser positions seemed to be practically filled already, with his opponents each having at least a couples years of experience on him. Nevertheless, if he could acquire a seat on the reserve list, he'd be guaranteed to get some practice in for next year, with a chance of getting an opportunity to play in a real live game versus another house.

The housemates crowded around Timothy, sweaty palms meeting worried faces. As a logical being, Liam knew that if he didn't make the team, he'd be understanding of why that were the case, and wouldn't hesitate to return for another shot next year. That didn't stop him, however, from hoping.

Silence fell upon them as they listened to the captain list this year's roster. Just when the boy thought his name had been ruled out, Timothy read off the small list of reserve players. Chaser? The word now sounded foreign inside his busy head—so foreign that he had to repeat it aloud before the concept struck him. I'm part of the team, he thought. And it was true. It didn't matter to him that he would spend most, if not all, of his time on the bench during each of this year's quidditch matches. He was part of the Ravenclaw quidditch team, and to him, that was an important role. A duty he would fulfill proudly.

[[OOC: Sorry for not posting during the scrimmage! Had a family emergency to tend to that made for a hectic week.]]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy walked out to the Quidditch pitch with the chest of balls floating beside him and holding the forms and small cup of quills for people to write with. He had to say, for his first year as captain, he didn't think he did so bad. Sure they didn't win the cup but really it could've been worse. As horrid as it may seem, they could've been Gryffindor, at least most of his team members showed up for the games. Speaking of members he was a bit concerned for one of his younger ones. He had seen the way Rhys had acted at the Welcome Feast and was a bit worried about what seemed to be bothering the usually calm boy. He was planning on talking to him after the tryouts provided that the boy be in a listening mood. The teen sighed as he reached a good spot and set down his burdens and waited for what, or rather who, may come.

((Please fill out the form below if you would like to try out!))
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Captain
AC: 16
Modifiers: +11
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Swift Swipe

=

Quote:

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Quidditch Pitch]
Trying to get to you [No one yet]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Waiting]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Grace walked onto the pitch and was caught up in her thoughts of Rhys. He was acting differently and it wasn't a different she was a fan off. He bit her head off and for what? Sighing she noted Timothy already being there. No surprise considering that he was the captain. Pushing her thoughts of Rhys aside, Grace gave Timothy a small smile. "Hi Timothy." She greeted as she took the form and filled it out like she did the year before. Honestly she wouldn't have been surprised if Mira was even in the stands ready to watch. Not that she was actually looking. Handing it in Grace tried to make her thought stop wondering. "Ready for good year?" She asked believing they couldn't have a year as bad as Gryffindor had it prior even with the lose of Lexine as Seeker.

- - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Grace Mitchell
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth Year
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 Year
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you need me.

- - - - - - - -

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Timothy

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Total Roll: ---
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting, +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Yukina101

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys stepped onto the pitch and bit his lip, knowing that probably everyone had seen him at the feast snapping at people. However, he ignored whatever tiny bit of dread he might be feeling and instead focused on the fact that he had Kenny's old broom over one shoulder and was itching to go up in the air. If nothing else, it would be a welcome break from everything. He took a form from Timothy, signing a quick hello and ignoring the feeling of being stared at as he filled it out and turned it back in. He then started silently on stretches, thinking that at least he could get those out of the way and be ready to get up in the air faster. Plus, it had the added benefit of being able to ignore everyone else easier. All he had to do was focus on that.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Rhys Hamilton-Blake
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: ...Wherever I guess...

Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Just get up in the air and I'll be fine...
                                                  OOC:

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ

════════════════════════

Eli stepped onto the pitch and was already looking everyone over. He could see that Timothy and Grace was already there, as well as his fellow snow-haired kiddo. Though, Eli couldn't for the life of him figure out one thing. Kid could talk, wo why the heck did he sign everything before? Eli had picked up a book on sign language just because of the kid in preparation for this year, and couldn't make heads or tails of it before he gave it up and figured the kid wouldn't mind writing everything down. Only, well, Rhys could talk, and apparently enjoyed biting people's heads off when he did say something. Huh, made him wonder if the kid was an Ozzy Osbourne fan and liked biting people's heads off. Hopefully not literally. That would be messy, and would certainly confirm once and for all that wizards were vampires in his opinion. He waved at his teammates all the same and picked up a form, deciding that he needed to really get this filled out and work on stretches before he went into the air. It was his last time doing this, after all.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Elijah Pemberton
                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Still beater unless I don't need to be here.

AC = 19
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Bludgers
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Lesse, mute kid that talks, mute captain that doesn't talk, girl that can sign to everyone here, is there some kind of conspiracy I'm missing here?
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:41 am
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan walked out onto the pitch, smiling and waving to Timothy before grabbing a form and filling it out quickly, before handing it back in. At this point, he felt like he could fill it out with his eyes closed. Looking around, he saw mostly familiar faces, some reserves from last year, and some first string. He walked over to his own corner, starting some stretches.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Username: Deviled Dregs
Character's Name: Dylan Burgamy
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Four
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Anything  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:59 am
User Image

Modifiers: (+6 to bludger hits)
                                                                        Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Lives:

Blocking for/Aiming at: XXX
                                                                        Roll: XX (+6) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola was humming as she came onto pitch and hurried her steps at last moment seeing the crowd already there. She was vice captain she should have gotten there sooner! Smiling she managed to sign a 'good morning' to Timothy and exhausted her sign language. She had never been particularly good at languages and being that Timothy usually had a translator or wrote out anything needed to be said she was too lazy to learn. It wasn't like Chinese where she learned the basics merely because it was floating around. And even then she knew very little. She was pretty sure it drove her Grandparents nuts that she didn't make more of an effort. At least Rhys seemed to be picking up their father's native language better.

Taking a form she said to Timothy, "For formalities sake..." and began to fill it out. It seemed wrong not to fill out one of the application forms, vice captain or not.

Username: mc2
                                                                        Character's Name: Lola Ye
                                                                        Year: 4th
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                        Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                                        First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Wherever helps the team the best

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked onto the pitch, ready for the tryouts to begin. He had an...okay year the previous term, trying to play what seemed like a more defensive role than attacking, but, he planned on being a little more aggressive this year, in terms of getting up the field. He finally after the many years was getting the handle of his broom. He had never been a natural born flyer, but he certainly was getting there. So, he believed that he could trust himself more. He practiced over the summer, on the ground of course, so now his training will have to be applied to being on a broom and doing it. Through his training, he developed what he believed, a better shooting stroke. And he did love to shoot as well.

Walking up to the group that had already formed, he waved to them, telling them 'hello'. He did notice that no first years were on the pitch and really, all of the kids on at that moment were veterans to the game. He hoped that they would get new people just because they needed to fill the void that Lexine left with her graduating. They had Rhys fortunately, and being the reserve behind Lexine the previous year, it was his job for the taking.

He quickly took the form, having had to fill out the thing year after year, despite being on the team for a time. It wasn't really a hassle either so he couldn't complain. After finishing filling it out, he handed it in and went to stretch next to his friend Dylan. "You think any first years will show up?" he asked the other boy, wondering if he knew anything about that.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Benjamin Rivers-Blakely
Year: 6th
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 (Stealing Quaffle) +7 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:26 am
User Image
User Image
Modifiers: +3 (Scoring), +3 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Posts to goal: 0/3
Score: 00 to 00

Liam hustled onto the pitch, excited for a chance to move into an active position on the field, though he would be pleased just to maintain his spot on the roster as a reserve chaser. He had very much enjoyed his experience on the team last year, and was looking forward to practicing on his own broom.

After patiently waiting for the small crowd to clear, the boy reached for a copy of the same form he had filled out last year. He neatly answered each of the questions, this time able to add a few changes that came with his experience. Without further delay, Liam handed in his slip and prepared for a lively tryout.

Username: Porcelaine Ivory
Character's Name: Liam Cade
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural flyer, good arm, & swift swipe.
Second Choice Position: Beater, or wherever you see fit.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy had only been waiting a handful of minutes before the first few people showed up. And then more and more until it was pretty much the same team. Minus one player of course, but she had graduated and he really didn't think she'd come back just for Quidditch. And if she did he'd have to rethink what was out in the world after graduation. He sighed at seeing the low turnout and after a short headcount at least recognized that'd he'd have a full team with very little reserves. But at least it was a team.Once he had gotten everyone's forms Timothy decided now was a good enough time to start the spell he had found over the summer. As helpful as Elliot had been last year, he knew his friend had much more important things than play interpreter, especially for something he wasn't even invested in. So during his long incarceration of grounding the past summer, he researched the magical library at his disposal and found a spell that he thought could really help. He hadn't tried it out, for obvious reasons, but if it worked like the description said, it would definitely raise to his absolute favorite spell. He raised his wand and thought the incantation doing a slow circle around his head before putting down his arm and thinking at random to see if it worked. To his amazement, a smoke bubble appeared floating beside his head with the words he was thinking forming inside it. Incredible! "Hello? Testing? Amazing..oh! Uh, hi. I'm Timothy Whitethorne, current captain of this team and our vice captain is Miss Lola Ye right over there. Thanks for coming to try outs this morning, as you can see we don't have a lot of options so any help really counts. That being said, just because we're low on numbers doesn't make us desperate and if you act like you're Merlin's gift to the sky I will not hesitate to teach you the lesson of Icarus. Woah. It wrote all that? I honestly meant to taper that down a bit. Sorry." Timothy coughed a bit in embarrassment before going onward. "Anyway, since we have just the right about of numbers I can safely separate you into teams. Blue team will have Dylan and Grace as chasers and Lola as beater. Bronze team will have Benjamin and Liam as chasers with Eli as beater. Rhys, you'll just be practicing with the snitch by yourself since I guess there's no one else here that's qualified. Both teams chasers will be trying to score past me as I will remain a neutral party. Beaters, please be reminded that you can aim at anyone except for Rhys, and yes this includes myself, although that would be a bit dumb if you really think about it. Sorrysorry, still not used to this! Anyhow, do three practice laps around the pitch in the air and then start the game." The sixth year cancelled the spell, blinking at the momentary chill he felt before mounting his broom and doing the laps he had just instructed before tossing up the quaffle and using his wand to release the bludgers and snitch from his position at the goals. 'Let's see how this all plays out.'

Captain
Modifiers: +11
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Swift Swipe

Porcelaine Ivory

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Deviled Dregs

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Quidditch Pitch]
Trying to get to you [Team hopefuls]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Waiting]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed quietly as he was glad that no one had made a big deal about him being there, and instead paid attention to what was being said by Timothy. Or well, what was being thought. Interesting spell, he'd have to learn it. Though, it might be more trouble than it was worth to be honest, considering that his thoughts nowadays weren't that pleasant. Nodding as he heard Timothy's instructions, he mounted his broom and shot off, already looking around and seeing if he could spot the snitch. Merlin willing, he might be as good as Kenny was in school.

-/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 9, 3, 10, 1, 2, 9, 9, 3, 1 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Grace was amazed at the spell Timothy learned. It sure came in handy for him. Smiling as the speech bubble showed his thoughts like one of those muggle comics she couldn’t wait to get started. Something about this year seemed a little more for her then her sister. Probably because it wasn’t forced on her, besides the team needed her. They had just enough members to make a full team which was sad. Hopefully new members would join because if they didn’t they were doomed.

Turning her thoughts back to Timothy as he ‘thought’ Grace made note of who he put on what team. She was on the blue team with Dhylan. So that meant Benjamin and Liam were the two she had to watch out for. Once the plan was stated in plan black and white, the fourth year took to doing her laps before going after the quaffle in the air. A strong start was a good one…

With: Fellow Ravenclaws...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Blue Team Chaser
Stealing from --- Total Roll: ---
Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting, +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
Blue Team :
Chasers : Dylan, Grace
Beater : Lola

Bronze Team :
Chasers : Benjamin, Liam
Beater : Eli

Keeper : Timothy
Seeker : Rhys

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys didn't think it would be that easy, really, and as he scanned around, he was proven right. However, he still was determined to try and find the snitch. He flew a lazy circle, scanning the area as he searched for a hint of gold.

-/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games