Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob's mouth dropped open as he listened to Minn rip into Elli, and other players either walk off in a huff or protest. Wait, he had helped decide the team as well, not just Elli. He crossed his arms, suddenly feeling that sense of offness that he figured would follow him around all year. He frowned, probably looking the most like his brother as he could at this moment, before shaking his head. "You do realize that I had a say in this as well, so it's not all Elli's 'fault' here. I mean, I made the decision too, not just her. Besides, no offense, I wanted to hear what happened last year, and no, I don't agree with someone deciding to use their position of power to threaten other players. Does that mean I hate Remy? No, she's one of the people I look up to. However, it just, I dunno, rubbed me wrong. No, I wouldn't put her on the team. Ronna, you also seemed to get mad easily, way too easily. That doesn't make a good beater. Especially when we're supposed to be building a team, not dividing it. Does that mean it's fair? It totally is. Minn, Elli had to evaluate who she was and wasn't going to have on the team. Not everyone is going to be happy with that decision. Heck, I expected to be back as Keeper, and that's because that's the position I always used to play. From first year, no less. You're the first reserve, which means that if something happens, and trust me, taking three bludgers in one game does happen to keepers, then you're the one we turn to. Alex just needs experience. Heck, I wish I had more experience when I was a keeper starting out. It would have come in handy, especially when I constantly missed shots." He shifted, feeling like this was some sort of soap opera that his mum used to watch all the time. And if that thought didn't hurt, he didn't know what would. Swallowing hard, he looked at Minn and Ronna, daring them to say anything. He was just this side of going off, and knowing his own temper, he'd swing at someone. Yeah, great way to prove he was vice captain material, huh?

Position: Beater
AC: 17
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7, 16+ to Deflect Bludgers
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Socks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

If Toby knew how tempted I was at decking him right now...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna took a deep breath and shot a deadly glare at Toby before her expression calmed. Taking another deep breath she answered, "Something I said to the Captain was already taken out of context when spoken to her on a one-on-one basis, I feel that it is better if I bluntly state my opinion for everyone to hear. I do not have anything to hide."

"For example, when I said to the Captain that opinions are hardly set in stone and that I respect authority who build themselves up on their own merit as she had been doing during try-outs at the time then bringing up the past mistakes of previous authority, I hardly meant criticism," Ronna replied. "I was giving a full evaluation on my theory of authority figures. However, she never asked me if I would follow authority regardless of my feelings towards them, and yes I would. My dad's a cop, of course you follow authority figures, even a Quidditch captain you may sometimes disagree with."

Her blue eyes narrowed at Elli and she replied, "It's a bad habit to assume the worst in people. Please remember my full answer when I try out next year, as I assume you will still be Captain."

She glanced over at Jacob who had just lectured both Minn and her, and at least he sounded reasonable. Toby was just adding fuel to the fire. She glanced at the vice captain and said with a forced smile, "Yes, but I'm not the only one with a quick temper. Tends to run in Gryffindor. Anyways, guess it gives me more time to focus on my studies, right?" She shook her head and turned and headed off the pitch. She considered going straight to the common room but she figured she'd get some fresh air for a while.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

All this fighting was going getting them nowhere as a team or as gryffindor's "Capt and Vice Capt may I speak please. I don't know what Remy did last year to make you upset with her, but I think if we really want to win this year, having more chasers would be better then beaters. And Remy wants to make up for what she did otherwise she would have not tried out and she may never get a chance to play again since this is her last year.... So I would like to give up my reserved spot for her." Remy was there since he started playing and made him feel worthy as a player and help make him love the sport so if he could he wanted to give her the chance to play at least.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy watched the words fly, blinking. Well, apparently everyone was upset by the lack of Remy on the team. After pinching the bridge of his nose for a second, the younger Bleiddiaid spoke up. "Guys, maybe we should just, I dunno, stop talking about Remy. If she wanted to argue her spot on the team, she would have. There's a reason she didn't. Minn, you're a great Keeper, but one Bludger hit leaves you bawling. I would know. Ronna, you're still a great Beater, trust me, I've trained with Heather all summer. I know Beaters when I see them. Maybe talk to a few of the older kids to get some advice or something. Elli and Jacob, thanks for giving me a chance to play this year. I'll see you at practice." He looked toward the stands at Anna, then gently laid a hand on Minn's shoulder. "C'mon, Mouse. I'll walk you inside. Maybe we'll run into your brother along the way." He nodded politely at the Captain and Vice, then led the loud-mouthed third year off the Pitch. At the very least, perhaps he could talk to one of his sisters for some advice. He certainly needed it.

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 3/3
Spotting Number: 2/2
Final Roll: __ Spotted
Roll Number: __
Lives: [♌] [♌] [♌]
Total Catches: 2
{Just to Translate:}
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve KeeperWearing

Minn listened to Jacob, Ronna, Tobias, and Tevye talk, but the one that struck her most was Romy. It was like he didn't even care... or perhaps he cared the most? Jacob had basically told her to shut up and be happy she made it at all, with no actual explanation elsewise, but Romy gave her some sort of closure. Sure, she cried at Bludger hits, but those hurt! Maybe... maybe he was right. She'd have to toughen up if she wanted to make the team. When Romy put his hand on her shoulder, she wanted to speak up, but he was leading her off the Pitch. With one last look toward Elli and Jacob, she hung her head and walked off, hoping sincerely that Romy did indeed lead her to her brother. Dhyl was smart. He'd know what to do!

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith was annoyed but not surprised that he had not made the team. He had shown up late, he was sure he would have lessened chances to get on the first string, but not even make reserve, that he had not expected. He sighed. And then everyone started complaining. Minn argued about getting reserve when some people, who were much more experienced than her did not make the team at all. Then Ronna argued that Remy should have made the team. Jacob and Toby jumped in defending the choices and Elli and soon Ronna snapped back. And in seconds later Tevye stated why he thought Remy should be on the team. A vain was now throbbing in the 6th years forehead. He raised his wand allowing for a loud BANG to be admitted from the tip as it was pointed into the air. "Shut it! You lot! Merlin! We are a team. We should not be bickering, or attacking the choices made by the captain." He turned to the other on the team, his back now to Elli and Jacob. "I may have shown up late, and not gotten a slot at all, but I'm not throwing a fit." he said glaring at the team. "And, as I showed up late, I did not see Remy do anything besides hover in the air. If she wanted to try she could have aimed at Minn's goal." he said. "She didn't try, she didn't get a spot. Simple as that." he turned to Elli and Jacob. "Well, while I am not on the team, I do hope you two allow me to assist in training. I have several plans that could help make the team as good as they can." he said.

Team 2
Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 3 (4 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 17
Modifiers: +5
Aiming at:
Final Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

Seriously, Keith? At least we're not using out wands to make loud noises.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna paused at the sound of Keith's wand and snapped, "Good God! Can you be loud enough?" She turned around to hear his lecture and let out a long sigh as he seemed to blow it out of proportion... must be a habit of Gryffindors. Ronna hadn't even raised her voice in this case and she hadn't argued about the fact she didn't get a spot on the team: she knew her temper is what kept her off the team.

"I think the Vice Captain and even Romy more than enough said what needed to say what needed to be said. Quite frankly, Keith, your just being loud and a bit off the mark," Ronna sighed. "Anyways, I said my say... I'm going to head out. If anyone knows a good spell for getting blood out to save me the research that would be great, by the way."

She threw up her hand and walked up the pitch, annoyed with Keith jumping in. That's the thing with Gryffindors, they tended to want to have their say and/or have a temper. Too many in one sitting... She sighed as she left the pitch deciding to head towards the quad for a while to cool down.

{OOC: EXIT to Paved Courtyard}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

💙 We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
                                        💙 I'm standing there… in the Quidditch stands in autumn air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
                                        💙 See you make your way through the crowd and say, "Hello." Little did I know...
                                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Anna sat in the stands, watching the events unfold below her. As it stood, Remy didn't make the team, not even as Reserve. Uh, why? Was their Captain that stupid? Remy was the best Chaser in the entire house of Gryffindor, despite being on the team or not. From what she could hear as people shouted at each other, there were several people who weren't happy about this. Well, she sure as hell wasn't happy about it. She may not know Remy very well, but she did know that the older girl had been trying her hardest to make up for what she did last term, but now she wasn't even allowed to have a chance to try again. That Captain of there's, Elli or whatever her name was, wouldn't allow it, and neither would the Vice Captain, Drage. She thought better of him, to be honest. He wasn't everything Luke made him out to be, from her point of view, but now? She had little to no respect for him or that Elli chick. Anna sat by, watching Remy leave, along with David and his cousin, and soon after Minn and Romy. The boy glanced up at her with a look that pleaded for help. If it wasn't enough for Elli and Jacob to kick Remy off the team, they put Minn and Romy as Reserves, when Minn didn't even get a chance to show her skills and Romy was, no offense to her friend David, a much better Seeker. He had worked up to this moment, the moment when he finally caught a Snitch, and it didn't even matter. So, they weren't just looking to get rid of Remy. They wanted to get rid of those closest to her too, thus shoving her brother and close friend to the bench. Well, the lioness inside of Annabeth wouldn't stand for it. Her hands, dainty and gentle, clutched into fists. Her fingers turned white due to how hard she was squeezing her hands together. Anna stood and stomped down to the field. She wasn't allowed there, and wouldn't be welcomed, but did she give a sh*t? Hell no. They had messed with the wrong girl's friend's. "Hey!" she called out, glaring right at Elli and Jacob. "If you won't listen to your own teammates, then have a listen to what one of your fans has to say. What I just witnessed was the biggest load of garbage I have ever seen and heard. You all can fight it out as much as you want, but what I see? What the fans will see? All I see is a stuck up b*tch who's too scared to give second chances and listen to reason, along with her sidekick who, as far as I can tell, just betrayed a dear friend of his. That's messed up. You may think you did this team a favor, but you just let your most valuable player walk off the Pitch, and several others followed her. You think you did something good? You are dead wrong. The Gryffindor Curse hasn't ended. It's only just begun. With this team, I can see the Lions failing harder than they have in the past three years combined. You've made a huge mistake, and now, it looks like half of your own team is against your decision. Good luck with that." Anna paused to take a breath. "If you're too scared to give Remy a second chance, then why call yourself a Gryffindor." The brunette turned and ran towards the castle. She had to find Romy and Minn, who would find Remy without a doubt. Everything was falling apart around her, and she wouldn't let the pieces get swept under the rug. No, she would be there with a bottle of superglue so she could help fix what was broken. That was her job as their friend, her job as a decent human-being.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                        That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, but my head is saying , "Stay away, Juliet." 💙
                                        And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, "Please don't go." And I said... 💙

💙 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. 💙
                                        💙 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes." 💙

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin flew to the ground at Elli's whistle. She listened closely to her as she listed the players and reserves. Cait blinked, waiting to hear her name on the list of reserves. The girl frowned when she hadn't heard her name. Then Caitlin realized, she did, in fact, hear her name. She was on the team. The main team.

Cait smiled and then suddenly, everyone was yelling. She was too much in a daze to put her two sense in, but she agreed with the reasoning behind Elli and Jacob's decision. She wasn't sure what happened last year, and she was curious, but figured it would be best for her to not question it. Or their decision.

When everyone began to leave, she looked at the Captains,
                                                                  "If it makes you feel better, I agree with your logic. I just wanted to thank you. And also, if you haven't noticed...it was the younger try-outees that argued about it. So, maybe after a few of us are gone next year, pay more attention to the ones who didn't argue? I'm not really sure where I was going with that sentence. But anyway, thank you," She smiled happily at them, before turning on heel and heading back to Hogwarts. She was hungry and stinky and Cait intended to change that.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli watched as a s**t storm exploded right infront of her eyes. She waited calmly and quietly for them all to shut the hell up before blowing her whistle rather loudly. Any students still on the edge of the field would have heard the shrill blast. "I shouldn't have to justify why I made the choices I made. But since you all are demanding it of me, I will. "

Teal eyes turned to the girl who had stormed onto the pitch, a girl who wasn't even a quidditch player. "Remy isn't on my team because I won't have players on my team that I can't trust. And no matter how hard she's trying, the fact of the matter is I can't trust her. Not now. " Her eyes scanned the rest of the crowd and she pinched the bridge of her nose. She could feel a headache coming on.

"No keeper will get a retry. Crash had just as much of a chance of getting on the team as you Minn and he played well. Alex is a first year and as Jacob said, being a keeper as a first year is damn right terrifying. I would know too. It's what I played in first year. " Elli would have responded to Ronna's passive agressive statements, but the blonde was long gone. Instead she just made one statement.

"I will let you all know, that I do not make choices based on favourites or anything like that. My team is comprised of the people I can trust and the people that will work well together. If I don't think you can control yourself to play your best, you won't make it on the team. Pass that information along okay? " She sighed and let her hair down from its pony tail, ruffling it back into a more natural position as she thought about what else she had to say. She was pretty sure she had covered it all though.

Then she remembed Tevye's comments and she shook her head at the younger boy.
                                                            "No Tev. You can give up your reserve spot if you like, but it won't put her on the team. As much as she wants to make up for what she did, she can't just make that up that easily. If you don't want to be my reserve I understand. It's your choice."

As she waited for Tev's response, she nodded to Keith, affirming that she would take any advice he might have. He was a good beater after all, but his turning up late had off put her to putting him on the team. She blinked quietly and just let her hand slip into the comforting grasp of her boyfriend's. She made a mental note to go find brave little Toby after this confrontation was over. She also offered Caitlin a smile. The girl was right. It had been all younger students who argued, and Elli intended to keep in mind just who had. As she had stated. She would only put people on her team who could work together well.

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye clenched his fists as he heard Keith bad mouth Remy, that was all he ever did when she was captain and how he's telling everyone to not complain at the captains choices. He then heard Elli's response to him. "No, 'My' captain was the only one worth giving up my spot for on this team." He as he walked to his broom got on and flew off. He did not care how much trouble he got into he needed a roof to sit on for a wile.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 am
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

Crash blinked when he heard the row of names being listed aloud, the words drifting off into a stream of wind as it gyrated past the quidditch field. He hung in the back once he gathered around the whistle, and plopped down to take a seat on the grass with the school broom perched in his lap. He didn’t even really know when, or why, or how, but everyone had something to say, be it good or bad. Crash sat there like a dummy, mouth agape and eyes wide as he watched. Ronna threw in her two cents quite a few times, and Minn had practically exploded (so much so, that he was behind her and nearly jumped back when she began.) Even the rest of them spoke up, too, Toby, Keith, Jacob, and Teyve even tried to give up his spot on the team. Elli blew her whistle again and he cringed at the sharp blasting sound as it pierced his ears and silence settled on the grounds again for now. Most of the others had already stormed off, Crash against himself, wanted to argue too, for the captains sake, but a part of him was torn because of how much the other players seemed to really like Remy. He’d never met her before today, really, and he didn’t know any of them except for what he’d seen today, which was the short fuse of the Gryffindor team, and the level headed rationalizations from Elli. Either way, he nodded quietly, softly, feeling no need to drive on animosity that may have still lingered before he, too, walked off the pitch eager for a shower.
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Team Two: Keeper
L1 -- --
AC= 12
Mods= (+4 to block the quaffle) (+2 to flying) (-2 health)
Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩

Elli walked onto the pitch and dropped her firebolt to the ground at her feet before heading over to the shed to get the balls and a basket of brooms for the first years and those that didn't have their own broom. Once she had collected those and set them up infront of herself, she laid out a pile of forms on the box of balls and a pile of self-inking quills.

Around her neck hung a whistle and she had her hair tied up into a messy curly bun. Over the summer she'd gotten her father to use a few spells to grow out her dyed hair back to its natural red, which she had missed. She sighed and flicked her sunglasses off of her head to guard against the bright light as she waited for people to show up to tryouts. This year she was sure was going to be their year. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw had lost their seekers. Hufflepuff had also lost a star beater and Slytherin had lost their star chasers. Gryffindor was going strong. They had to win this year. If they didn't win this year then they were seriously s**t out of luck.

As people started to show up Elli gestured to the form sitting in front of her.
                                                            "Everyone fill out a form and give it to me. Once you've done that, do some stretches and a couple laps around the pitch. Once everyone is warmed up we'll start tryouts."

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Gryffindor Try-outs)

David walked onto the pitch with his cousin Leonette. He wanted to make the team and he was determined to make it again this year. He had to tell Remy something good if his OWL scores came back terrible. That's all there was to it. "Hey there captain ready for this season?" he asked her as he took the form and filled it out. "I know it's going to be Gryffindor's year." David said with brightly before handing in the form and then working on his stretches. "Come on Leo let's do some laps." he called to her. With that he raced off and returned to his spot once he was done.

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: David Clarisse
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

With: Quidditch team

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Ready for pain, Ronna?

Ronna stepped onto the field carrying her broom and glanced around, taking note that Elli had returned being a redhead... it looked prettier on the Gryffindor captain in Ronna's opinion not that hair color really made much a difference one way or another. What was more important was that it was going to be another long tryout and Ronna didn't know if she was capable of biting her tongue like she should and she was horribly out of practice. She took a form and filled it out as was typical for any try out:

Quote:
Username: mc2
Character's Name: Veronica Kiss
House: Gryffindor
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: I am willing to accept any other position if it is decided I would benefit the team elsewhere.

She handed the form back to Elli and bowed her head slightly and did not say anything feeling no need to explain. After all, Elli had told her to try out again during last years ending feast. Ronna was actually half surprised by the fact she had showed up in the end and she also was willingly considering other positions than beater-though she didn't see how she would be that beneficial in any other position. Closing her eyes she set down her broom and stretched her arms hearing her shoulder cracking and she winced at the sound hoping it wasn't an indication of how rusty she felt.

Doing: At the Quidditch Pitch for Try-outs
[Wearing: Try-Out Clothes]

Position:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) + 1 (Advance Flying I) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer)=16
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +2 (1 year quidditch team and Advance Flying I)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer

Lives: [O] [O] [O]  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games