Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 pm
Anbu:
"Short fights" being no fun doesn't sound much like a weakness but more of a preferential type of thing. You could list it in your personality, expressing his dislike for that. So I do not consider it a solid weakness. Suggestion: Maybe he has a stubbornly strict agenda about the sort of things and that maybe some aspects of his character could compromise his decisions in fights. Something along those lines.

Personal Attribute, being able to learn all of [Nagato?] Pain's ninjutsu techniques with genjutsu reduction. Hmm. It's a very unsettling. And the fact that he's starting out as a gennin, along with having only 4 genjutsu to offer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm
well he will of course have to be of the corasponding rank (jounin at least) i can add that to the attribute and it increases all genjutsu against him and i give up all of my genjutsu i wont be able to learn any at all  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 pm
This would technically be my third character so to keep it at two I'll be "giving" my Konoha ninja Chihiro Li to Gnnat as her second character. Because she likes her more than I do. xD

User Image

xxxxxxxxxpersonalxdataxxxxxxxxx

Full Name: Noelle "Sunshine Chrysanthemum"
Nickname: None

Birthdate: 05/07

Height: 5"1'
Weight: 95 lbs

Nindo: “Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.”
Personality: Personality down below again. :3

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub Class: Medical

xxxxxxxxxcombatxdataxxxxxxxxx

Bloodline: Maybe I'll give her one later.

Chakra Pool: 200
Chakra Color: Turquoise
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Raiton
Chakra Materialization: An overall glow

Strengths:
• Other senses heightened because of blindness
• Resisting genjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Mean people - they make her cry ;u;
• Frail body structure/sickly - doesn't take direct hits well
• You know, NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE
• Casting genjutsu - cannot learn genjutsu involving things she doesn't know the look of
Fears:
• Chainsaws - rumrumrumruuuuuuuuum *dies*
• Deep Water/Oceans - glubglubglub *dies*
• Explosions - kaBOOOOOM *dies*

Personal Attributes:
• Can learn [ 1 ] bukijutsu style, but each technique takes [ 1 ] more post to learn.
• Can see faint chakra outlines, and will even when higher rank.
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu [ 1 ] post quicker.
Class Attribute:
• Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased.
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.

xxxxxxxxxcareerxdataxxxxxxxxx

Ryo: 0 両
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Eiseijutsu: 00 / 08

xxxxxxxxxweaponxdataxxxxxxxxx

Weapon Type: Fan
Weapon Range: 1 foot
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs
Weapon Location: Scroll

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

xxxxxxxxxinventoryxxxxxxxxx

• Kunai x 10
• Shuriken x 10
• 50 ft Steel Wire x 10
• Weapon Scroll x 1

xxxxxxxxxtechniquesxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx»xxninjutsu

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

xxxxx»xxgenjutsu

xxxxx»xxtaijutsu

Name

xxxxx»xxbukijutsu

Name

xxxxxxxxxhistoryxxxxxxxxx

Personality: Noelle is a small, light weight fifteen year old girl who dresses and accessorizes like a five year old. She likes wearing summer clothes. Various animal clips can be found in her hair, like flowers, bobby pins, and ribbons. Her earrings are a lot of the time colorful flowers, cats, elephants, ice cream, etc. Even though she can't see them, that doesn't mean other people can't see them. She usually wears light colored clothes, mostly flowy sundresses or frilly skirts, because they feel cool. Her eyes are a piercing light blue. They are usually covered with sunglasses or hair or something, because she wants to look semi-normal to any random person who might happen to be walking by, since she sometimes doesn't really know where to point her eyes or direct her voice. Her blonde hair is a little bit shorter than shoulder length and she likes to keep it around that length. Any longer and it feels like tons of bugs are on her shoulders.

Noelle is normally a quiet girl, but can talk for hours if she's inspired. Although she has a tiny stutter, that won't stop her from talking. She's very gullible and will believe you if you say you were the one who invented Albert Einstein. She assumes that everyone is a good person first, and change her mind after she knows more about them. She's selfish sometimes, only if people let her be. She won't take the last cookie in the cookie jar if you called it. She's quirky and might be thought of as crazy, but her thoughts are in order and plus, her family has checked on that alot.

Noelle likes things that smell good. Any type of tea, incense, flower, candle, or perfume makes her happy. She takes baths very often just so she can smell good. And be clean too. Whenever you're around her she'll always smell fruity or flowery, because its just something she does so she's not so emo about being blind. She can have simple pleasures too, you know! Noelle can play a little bit of the saxophone, but not well. Because... she's blind? However, although it may seem she likes a lot of things, she hates many more. There are obvious things that blind people dislike and get annoyed whenever they are mentioned, like sports, books, colors, nature, all those things that would suck to not see if you were blind. She can definitely read braille, it just... feels wrong. Not like she ever knew the feeling of actually picking up a book and reading it, it's just that it doesn't feel right, you can't get into the book, which is why she never much enjoyed reading.

Being blind, Noelle can over think things after being given descriptions. Someone tried to explain what ghost look like and what they do to people, and after forming a mental image, couldn't sleep for days. Because she also can't see anything at night, and is afraid of being alone, any tiny noise can keep her up and awake for hours. So she usually just brings a digital voice recorder and records conversations and listens to them at night so it feels like she's not alone.

History: Noelle's story starts in a small village, in a small cabin owned by Jasmine and Ronald Delacruz, newly weds. Jasmine was a medical nin while Ronald was a normal jounin. Nonetheless, some things happened and they had twins. They were rather... identical in appearance, though their genders were different. They named the girl Noelle and the boy Ethan. Jasmine noticed that Noelle would not respond the same way to things as her brother did. Sometimes she wouldn't react at all. Being worried first-time parents, the two brought the baby to the doctor, who assured them they were just being paranoid and that the baby girl was fine. Eight months later, Noelle was not improving. As Ethan began to learn, Noelle just couldn't grasp certain things. Again, she was taken to the hospital. The doctor then realized that this was more than just being paranoid; this girl was blind. The parent's worries grew from ten pounds to one hundred. Noelle was not normal-- every parent's worst nightmare had come true for them. Their baby girl would never know the joy of some things. Colors, the sky, trees. It would all mean nothing. Just darkness in her dark world.

Noelle began talking sooner than Ethan. Began walking sooner than Ethan. Granted, she bumped into many, many more things. She was more subtle and well behaved. Rarely got scolded or got time outs. Her disability seemed it wasn't slowing her down at all. Guess her other senses were more keen than the norm. Noelle was a smart toddler. Smarter than Ethan, anyways. She grew up normally, just really never accomplishing anything she wanted to. Her blindness always stopped her. She will never see the warmth of a smile, and she'll never truly feel at home. Her own home will feel like a stranger's. Any home will. Noelle got a little depressed in her preteen years. The parents didn't really do much, since they would be depressed if they couldn't see anything either. Noelle still managed to keep up a happy face and a positive attitude though.

A few days after her thirteenth birthday, there was a huge storm, bigger than anyone that the town had ever seen in all it's years. Ronald had to go out and rescue some people, as he's in the army and is supposed to save people. Jasmine begged him to stay but somehow convinced herself that a nurse without any training outside a hospital would be useful saving people out in a storm. They never came back. Although Ethan was sure they were dead and gone, Noelle still believes they're out there somewhere. Because of that, she trained to become a shinobi and enrolled herself in the Konoha Academy. She stripped herself of her last name and headed off to the shinobi world.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 pm
Anbu: Unfortunately, that's still up for a debate whether he'll be a Jounin or not. And I highly doubt that even as a jounin, you'll have enough genjutsu to offer to handle the many techniques he was able to "access" through six other bodies.

Winevy: Alright. Oh, and sorry, but Konohagakure along with every other village except for snow is full! And her chakra pool should actually be " 225" after adding the extra 25 cp from the medical class.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:16 pm
Actually the Taijutsu class only has 175 chakra. ^-^;

Oh, I didn't realize... Well, maybe I'll keep her away until there are more slots in Konoha. c: If I do that, will I have to get it approved again?

This isn't directed specifically towards you as it is all the crew, and I'm not trying to be a problem or anything, but it's not really fair for newer members to only have one choice of village to be in when older members could choose from all of them. I suppose there's nothing really to be done about it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 pm
Oh damn, I'm really sorry. I've been so out of it. Ignore my last statement.
Mm.. I'm thinking you probably won't have to get it accessed again when that happens.

You make a fair point. It helps when a voice calls out what eyes can sometimes miss. And actually, this hasn't been ignored so there may be some changes.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 pm
Winevy
Actually the Taijutsu class only has 175 chakra. ^-^;

Oh, I didn't realize... Well, maybe I'll keep her away until there are more slots in Konoha. c: If I do that, will I have to get it approved again?

This isn't directed specifically towards you as it is all the crew, and I'm not trying to be a problem or anything, but it's not really fair for newer members to only have one choice of village to be in when older members could choose from all of them. I suppose there's nothing really to be done about it though.

We're working on that issue...><' I'm sure the villages will open up once we route out the players who don't play..................  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:00 pm
now see i do not get what your saying actually because at jounin he will be able to learn s rank jutsus and techniques and plus some of the pain jutsus calls for a puppet so i will be changing to the puppet sub class. Also in the anime his bodies only knew one jutsu and not even half of those are listed but another thing you have to remember is that i am completely saying that i will not be able to use genjutsu at all so i dont see your reasoning with the not having enough genjutsu to offer thing  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 pm
actually dis regard that pro i jusst had a new idea for a new ninja ok XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Sayori satetsu
Nickname: {Nicknames or Aliases}

Birthdate: nov 4

Height: 5'4
Weight: 120

Nindo: "{Way of life}"
Personality: Cheerful, outgoing, intuitive, smart, genuine, sincere, loyal, talkative, impulsive, and hard working

Village: yuki
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Satetsu

Chakra Pool: 270 +50
Chakra Element: Earth, Lightning
Chakra Color: grey
Chakra Materialization: Dust swirling around her

Strengths:
• long distance fighting
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Wind jutsu
• Close range fighting
Fears:
• Drowning
• Crows

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster
• Learns lightning and earth jutsu 1 post faster.
• Learns bloodline jutsu 1 post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Has an additional 25 chakra reserve
• Can learn 2 additional ninjutsu per element

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 shuriken
• 10 kunai
• 5 scrolls for storing iron sand

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Satetsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Sayori grew up with a loving family. Her parents encouraged her and her abilities with her bloodline. Thus instilling a self confidense within her.

Hot_N_Sexy420

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm
Will be replacing my original suna ninja with this one

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Keshin Satetsu
Nickname: Grim Reaper

Birthdate: July 15

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 185lbs

Nindo: "Become Apart of my Army"
Personality: Keshin is very straight forward and somewhat evil. He has a wicked temper and gets off on fighting others. Most ninja hate him due to his temper but if they joined his army they would find out that he is actually quite reliable. He will back anyone up who he deems a friend.

Note of Importance: The Leader of the Black Cloaked Army

Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Puppet User

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Jiton

Chakra Pool: 195
Chakra Element: Earth and Lightning
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Reacts like a constant whirlwind around him

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Puppet Jutsu
Weaknesses:
• His Temper
• Hates Being Under Control
Fears:
• Imaginary Monkeys
• Not Being in Control

Class Attributes:
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased
• Bunraku: Able to use one hand to perform techniques rank D and below
Reductions:
• Learns Raiton and Doton [ 1 ] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• All ninjutsu is split amongst elements
• Is able an extra an extra 5 ninjutsu at the cost of his bukijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Scythe
Weapon Range: 7 Feet
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Weapon Location: On my back

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 5 demon wind shuriken, 5 kunai, 5 shuriken, 5 paper bombs, 10 smoke pellets
• Cloak
• Gourd full of iron sand
• Gourd full of Sand

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Jiton

Custom Jutsu

Kugutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Keshin grew up in his home of Suna and began to succeed in the taijutsu arts, along with his puppetry. Most ninja can not understand his temper due to the fact that he has lived a wonderful life. When he finished with the academy he began to attempt to create the Black Cloaked Army.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Anbu Black Oni

Humm I just want to make sure I got this right. Your sacrificing his ability to learn a buki style at a later rank for five more ninjutsu now, correct ?
Hot_N_Sexy420

Humm I dont really see any problems with your profile. APPROVED  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm
yep that is correct Azeiel  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm
Anbu Black Oni
yep that is correct Azeiel

Alrighty I dont think that will be a problem so I approve it unless any other mods deny it.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD LOL  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games