Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:07 pm
-while waiting for Icy to answer, he feels dame moving behind him, brushing against his bare back every now and then. Finally, she settles down and leans her head against his back, causing him to inhale sharply when she takes hold of his belt loops. When Icy rolls her eyes and walks past like he hadn't said a thing, he bristles up but doesn't move or say anything, not wanting to rattle dame.

As the door to Icys room closes, he gently moves dame from behind to beside him and talks with Brat, grateful that someone else was talking and trying to interact with dame, outside of him and his men. Icy comes back out and Stubbs follows behind her, still not saying a word. Grinding his teeth, he vows to have that s**t end before they leave. Arm wrapped lightly around dames shoulders, he looks down at her when Brat leaves to head to her and Icys room-

Have you eaten yet? I can't have you starving and wasting away on my watch, you know. Besides, I don't know what I'd do if you loss that wonderful leg tone of yours. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm
*before she forgets, again, she stops mid-shopping and pulls out the phone. Firing off a text to Psy and Kat, she replaces the phone and continues her therapy*

Message to Psy and Kat
We've aquired the package. Still in Sion on Route de Moulin in a hostel. Once air transportaion has been obtained, homeward bound.

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm
Once Icy goes into her room and Flame makes her come out from behind him, she quickly closes the gap between her and Brat and hugs her tightly, whispering in her ear, somewhat tearfully, "I'm so glad you are here. And safe...thank you so much for coming to help Icy...do you have word from the bar? Are the ladies alright?" They talk for a few seconds and dame goes to stand beside Flame again, as the three of them chat.

dame flushes slightly as Flame puts his arm around her shoulders and her skin gets goosebumps. She tries to ignore it as she listens to him. When she looks up at his face, she flushes anew, exhaling slowly and quietly so Flame won't know and glances into his eyes, hers still sad, "O...kay. I haven't really eaten today." dame stares intently at the floor for a moment and whispers quietly, "I'm sorry for before, love." A smirk forming on her face, she looks up at him through her lashes, "You gonna put on a shirt first?" twisted She reviews her own attire, "Hm, I suppose I should change too..." sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm
-lowering his eyelids, he looks at her and leans down, kissing her forehead after she apologizes. He straightens back up and snickers about the shirt comment-

Heh yea, I'll freshen up and meet you back here in fifteen? We'll go to the restaurant Stubbs and Horne went to earlier. And hey-strokes her cheek, thumb skimming her bottom lip-just don't mind Icy. Those wounds are going to take a while to heal, and then it's still going to be a while afterwards before she accepts our reasoning for what was done. You have to do what you have to, but don't hold on to that guilt for too long. It'll eat at you until there's nothing left to eat.

-dropping his arm from around her shoulders, he looks at her once more before walking into his room. Closing the door, he walks over to his bag and grabs a fresh change of clothes and his toiletries, walking back out and into the bathrooms. Mind swirling with the whole dame and Icy situation, he takes a quick shower and brushes his teeth. Back in his room, he dresses and waits for dame-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 pm
dame does shiver as he runs his thumb over her lip and resists the strong urge to lick her lips and bite his thumb, knowing that would probably go in a direction she is not ready for. dame takes his words to heart and nods at him, turning on her heel and going down to her room.

She knows fifteen minutes isn't enough time to shower, so she just quickly changes clothes and throws a bandanna over her hair. She puts on some strappy tan sandals, straps them around her ankles and goes into the bathroom quickly to wash her face and teeth. She glances briefly in the mirror then makes her way down to Flame's room, knocking quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 pm
-answering the door, he smiles at dames outfit, very pleased to see her legs out. Closing the door behind him and locking it, he wraps an arm around her waist loosely. Walking down the stairs, they head out the doors and into the evening, walking towards the restaurant. Inside, they go to the back, passing by Stubbs and Horne as they head out. Choosing a table in the back, he pulls out dames chair and then takes his own. As the waiter brings them menus, water and takes their drink orders, he looks at her. A question has been eating him alive since their plotting in his hospital room days ago, but he hasn't found the time to ask her. He knows there will never be a right time, but now is definitely not that time-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:34 pm
dame's eyes widen slightly eek when she sees him, especially that shirt. The way it lies open just right at the collar, button at just the exact button to give a tantalizing glimpse of his chest beneath, she bites her lip and quickly averts her eyes. Daaaammn... she thinks to herself. She smirks when he glances her one over and grins down at her legs. She rolls her eyes exaggeratedly rolleyes and lets him lead her to the restaurant.

She smiles and nods politely to Stubbs and Horne, face growing a bit hot at the raised eyebrows they give her and Flame. She also is slightly embarrassed when he pulls out her chair for her...no matter if she is an MW lady or not, she's not quite used to that...

dame smiles congenially at the waiter, focusing on him, as he brings Flame and her water and menus. She orders a drink and then looks down at the menu as soon as the waiter walks away. After a moment or two, she feels eyes on her as the hairs on the back of her neck stand up straight. She sharply lifts her head and darts her eyes around, sighing with relief when it turns out to be Flame's.

dame tilts her head and searches his face, finding a question spinning around in his eyes. "What'cha thinking over there, handsome?" she asks and playfully rubs a sandaled foot against his knee.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 pm
((Lol ~ thanks for modding my sad butt off that flipping bike and getting us to our destination early... Bratty needs a long shower to get the grit out.))

*She hugs dame lightly, sensing the turmoil broiling within the girl. She nods as Icy and Stubbs leave, knowing Icy really needs a break, from the bike, from the drama. A few moments later she leaves dame and Flame and heads to the room she'll share with Icy. Tossing her bags on the floor near the beds, she gathers a few items she'll need for a shower. Locking the door from the inside, she hopes Icy has remembered to take her key. Slipping in to the shadows, she reappears just outside the bathroom and finds she is in luck, it's empty. She steps inside, locks the door and strips out of her dusty grimy clothes, stepping inside the shower stall. The cool water hits her skin, sluicing its way down her body and she closes her eyes, letting the water release both the dirt and tension that strums through her.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm
-snapping out of his reverie, he blinks a couple times and looks back down at his menu, stomach muscles contracting when dame rubs his knee-

Nothing. Just wondering about the return home is all. Been gone a long time and I'm sure there are a lot of things that need to be handled, business and affairs put in order. Getting back to the life that was left behind.

-he looks back into her eyes when he says that last part. Yea, right now they were there, in the now with each other through the face of danger. Sure they could go on and start something there, but what about when they get back home? He's sure that the reason for the break-up was not something she wanted. That's evident on her face and body language. He doesn't to start getting attached and caring if all she's going to do is run back to cakeboy when they make it back, or worse, act like nothing ever existed between them-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm
{{no probs Bratty love! heart I needed major therapy, so I chose shopping over shower. I'll get one once I return, and with FOOD!*stomach growls* gonk }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm
dame's brows knit in slight confusion as she sees him trying to tell or ask her something with his eyes but she isn't sure what it is. stressed sweatdrop She removes her foot from touching him but continues to bounce it.

"Yeah," she says slowly, returning her gaze to the menu, "I..." dame scratches her neck, "I bet my kiddos are missing me...Glad I told them I had a family emergency out of town... sweatdrop and that I'm only part-time."

She pauses for a moment and then continues in a softer voice, "I wonder how the MW is...Kat and Psy, Leko and Ayami...Ryzan and Tes..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 pm
Kat's text to Icy
Will be good to have you and the package back home again. Safe travels.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm
((Good thing I took a cool shower then ~ wink ))

*After letting the water run over her for several minutes, she begins to feel cool and calm. She washes quickly, then steps out of the shower, drying off and slipping in to some clean clothes. She gathers up her stuff and unlocks the door. She slips back in to the shadows, dropping things off in the bedroom. Hunger hits her and she slips out, looking for a quiet restaurant.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm
(( gonk Does that mean that Flame and dame are already a package deal?! gonk stressed rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm
((Package or baggage? wink No longer needs TV ~ gots all the entertainment I need right here. heart ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games