Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 pm
"And I love you." Bomani whispered back. He finished eating, and kept sitting with his Chione for a little bit. No need to rush...especially when the moment was rather perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 pm
Chione closed her eyes, savoring the moment, before turning and giving him a quick kiss. "Alright, back to business?" She asked, ready to go back to their lesson. She could try to avoid it, but they were to be married later that day and it wouldn't be good for them to rush.

((Might have to go in a bit.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Bomani nodded, standing up. He took out his sword and told her which stance to take. "Alright...now, I'm going to attack you...but slowly. Just so you can get a feel for how these stances work in combat." he explained.

[Alright]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:03 pm
Chione moved a little in her stance, trying to get a feel so that she could move easily should she need to. "Okay." She replied, looking into his yes. "Whatever you say." Smiling she prepared herself, ready for him to make a move.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:07 pm
Bomani started to "attack", guiding her through the stances, each time allowing his sword to connect, slowly, but he pushed into the sword with enough force to replicate what it would be like with a full blown hit. after a little while, he sheathed his sword, sweating a little. "Good." he said with a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 pm
When they finished Chione sat down on the sand, sheathing her sword before falling back onto the ground. Now she could legitimately say that she was tired. Even though Bomani had only worked up a little bit of sweat, she had never had such a workout in her life. It wasn't the speed that took most of her energy, but the impact of his sword clashing with hers. "Sorry." She sighed, still catching her breath.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm
"Don't be." Bomani said, laying next to his Chione and smiling. "You did great for your first try...I didn't expect you to still have a lot of fight left in you, per se, after that." he said, kissing her softly on the cheek. "So rest up for a bit, and I'll take you to see my mother." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm
"Thank you." Chione said, turning a bit in the sand, not minding the grains going into her hair. "So, you meant to batter me up before our wedding." She teased, chuckling a little. When she felt rested she stood up, taking his hand as she began to walk back to the camp.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Bomani laughed, following her toward the camp. "No...that will come later." he teased, kissing her on the cheek. He led her to his mother's tent, where she was already waiting. His mother told him to wait outside while she fitted Chione's dress.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Chione, blushing slightly, turned to her lover and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now, be a good boy." She joked, waving goodbye before closing the tent on him.

"Um, thank you for everything, really." She said to his mother, preparing to have the dress be fitted.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:57 am
"Not a problem, dear." Bomani's mother said with a smile, leading Chione over to where two other women were waiting. The dress waiting for Chione was a beautiful white gown, with gold thread embroidering across the bodice.

Within a few minutes, the dress was fitted, and ready to go. His mother lead Chione up to a large polished piece of steel in the corner, serving as a mirror.
"Well?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Chione stood, breathless as she looked at her reflection. "It's beautiful..." She breathed, moving a bit to the side. Even if at the palace she had seen far more expensive and luxurious dresses, the one for her wedding day was doubtlessly the most elegant she had ever seen. "It's...perfect...!" Smiling at Bomani's mother Chione gave her soon-to-be mother-in-law a hug. "Thank you so much." Even if her existence had suddenly been thrusted upon them, Bomani's family had been nothng but kind to her and had done so much to her so that she couldn't say in words her grateful she really felt.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 pm
Bomani's mother smiled, taking Chione's head in her hands and kissing her on the forehead. "Now...I have a simple request for you before you can change back." she said. The ceremony would be later, and Chione would change just before it.
"Stay with my son. Make his life as perfect as you possibly can...and if he should make a mistake, don't fault him, but forgive him." she requested.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm
Chione paused, taking in what she had just been told. Of course she would stay with Bomani forever. But...was there something to be worried about? What could be meant by making a mistake? "Yes, I will." She replied, nodding and taking the hands of Bomani's mother in hers. "I promise. Today I will be taking that vow, and swear to uphold it."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 pm
Bomani's mother smiled again. "Thank you. I only ask this because I want what's best for my son." she explained. There was nothing else to it: it was just a general promise she wanted Chione to make, simply because she never wanted to see her son hurt.
"Now, go get changed, and you two can enjoy what's left of the day in private before the ceremony." she said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games