Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:23 am
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Hmmmm...Not really no...But maybe you can think of something?

Ah, we'll just say I owe you. Need someone to open up with some fancy stuff on a deserving enemy, need a homework done, or need someone to go for a drink with. Do as thou wilt, but harm only the deserving.
"Actually Francis, I've thought of something...two things actually. The first is simple but the second you might find harder or easier. Do you want to hear the first?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:29 pm
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

Ah, we'll just say I owe you. Need someone to open up with some fancy stuff on a deserving enemy, need a homework done, or need someone to go for a drink with. Do as thou wilt, but harm only the deserving.
"Actually Francis, I've thought of something...two things actually. The first is simple but the second you might find harder or easier. Do you want to hear the first?
I wouldn't mind knowing.  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:38 am
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

Hm, I see.

*he is slightly unsettled but decides that it really can't be beyond his powers to deal with any such request*

Alright Tell me and I'll choose one.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:10 am
* lizzie comes in and does her homework before rushing out again*  

lizzieangel

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:13 am
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

Hm, I see.

*he is slightly unsettled but decides that it really can't be beyond his powers to deal with any such request*

She looks coldly over at Angelwingz. "Who invited you into the conversation?" She then turns back to Francis. "The first is simple. Make me a drink. I would very much like to see if it has the same effect on me as it did you." Plus it's a trust issue. He could poisen me if he wishes or give me a very well made drink. We shall see.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:03 pm
Demarest walks into the library to find a book on the Philosophy on the Dark Arts which she wants to use for her next lesson.  

Demarest

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:09 pm
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

Hm, I see.

She looks coldly over at Angelwingz. "Who invited you into the conversation?" She then turns back to Francis. "The first is simple. Make me a drink. I would very much like to see if it has the same effect on me as it did you." Plus it's a trust issue. He could poisen me if he wishes or give me a very well made drink. We shall see.

*he leaves the room for a few long minutes before returning tentatively bearing a singular glass on a small silver tray, the contents of the glass is concealed by an icy white frost, only a warm yellowish-brown glow showing through where the drink sits behind the glass*

It isn't much, of course. You see I tend to drink pure spirits, but for this I thought I should construct something with a bit of complexity. It's a 'Champs-Elysees', the French part of my family drink them occasionally.

The drink itself is very cold, but the flavour is deeply warming, though very high in alcohol. It has, in varying quantities, Cognac brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, lemon juice, sugar and a smudge of Angostura.

*he presents the drink solemnly*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:20 pm
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

Hm, I see.

*he leaves the room for a few long minutes before returning tentatively bearing a singular glass on a small silver tray, the contents of the glass is concealed by an icy white frost, only a warm yellowish-brown glow showing through where the drink sits behind the glass*

It isn't much, of course. You see I tend to drink pure spirits, but for this I thought I should construct something with a bit of complexity. It's a 'Champs-Elysees', the French part of my family drink them occasionally.

The drink itself is very cold, but the flavour is deeply warming, though very high in alcohol. It has, in varying quantities, Cognac brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, lemon juice, sugar and a smudge of Angostura.

*he presents the drink solemnly*
"My dear I think you've outdone yourself. Makes my drink look like a cheap street drink. Ah well." with a wave of her hand she refills his glass. "I present a toast. To a good year with love, hope and a dash of mischief." She then takes his drink and does not sip it nor chug it. She merely drinks.  

~!Organic Emo!~

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:31 pm
Angil sits and watches the girl and the boy from Durmstrang.
"Incendo" she murmers and watches the girl's robes ignite before leaving the library.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:05 am
Demarest looks around the library and notices that she smells something in the air. **Is something burning?**  

Demarest

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:22 am
Angilwingz
"Incendo" she murmers and watches the girl's robes ignite before leaving the library.
She turns around in surprise to find that her robes are...ON FIRE?. "What the f*ck?" She utters a simple demon spell (for demons are expericanced with fire) and puts out the fire. In her anger wings sprount and fangs grow and she is in the form of a pigmy dragon. She then flies in a rush to find her attacker which she had seen when she had turned around so quickly. Francis...you said that you owed me a favour and now i need it. Come with me for now I intend to dispose of this girl before she disposes of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:04 pm
*Rachel enters the library, takes a look around, and quietly moves to the back corner of the room where she pulls a book from a high shelf. She examines the book's cover and flips through it for a moment, before stepping closer to the wall and hiding her face behind the book's large pages. She pauses, lowers the book and reaches into her robe for her wand. Rachel takes it out and waves it sharply, producing a small bean-bag chair which fell to the floor with a nearly silent "thud". She settles down in her soft and comfortable bean-bag chair, stows her wand back in her pocket and begins reading...
Every once in awhile her eyes flash up over the large book to watch the events that were taking place library.*

()Gaiagirl()

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:10 pm
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
She turns around in surprise to find that her robes are...ON FIRE?. "What the f*ck?" She utters a simple demon spell (for demons are expericanced with fire) and puts out the fire. In her anger wings sprount and fangs grow and she is in the form of a pigmy dragon. She then flies in a rush to find her attacker which she had seen when she had turned around so quickly. Francis...you said that you owed me a favour and now i need it. Come with me for now I intend to dispose of this girl before she disposes of me.

*raising his wand with a flourish he brings his extended arm to bear on the professor, his brow furrowed as he focused the wordless incantation and swept her off her feet in a sickeningly rapid movement of his arm and threw her from the room as her face registered a sudden surprise and she streaked as an unyeilding blur through the wooden doors, he turned to the girl*

"All bloody right, but only because I promised you.."

*with a concerned frown he turned to Angil and drew his wand, looking to her eres and wondering how she well react, trying to read her thoughts before she responds*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:56 pm
Demarest looks around outside in the hallway, her head dizzy from being thrown through the air. **Attack a professor? Why would Invictus do that?**  

Demarest

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games