Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've been told I've no tact, though thank you for pointing it out." Narcissus spoke, listening as the other man talked.
Oh, he knew all these things... these were feelings that he had, that he had actually used Izzy to vent upon on more than one occasion.
But that hardly meant he would let this man see how true those words were.
"Pleasure not doing business with you, Matsumoto-san." the musician raised his glass in a farewell. "Though for the record... well... I'll make sure I put up a much stronger door next time."
In other words, he wasn't about to tolerate another attempt at buying him off.
After all... the man couldn't really do anything but get pissed about a 'no' now, could he?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

"Reality is the root of mankind and a very harsh mistress." Shou said in agreement as he explored his own thoughts about the matter,. "Ah then you do understand. Mm...while I enjoy the limelight, bringing the younger generation the opportunities to explore their own fantasies and dreams in life is important for our future. Of course, if they wish to be pulled into my world along the way, I'll happily oblige and hope they are inspired to lift themselves up long after my realm follows the setting sun."

"Mmm...oh, I'm not worthy of the compliment. It has taken me a long time to reach this line of thinking. And even then, I cannot call myself wise. I'm a creature taken by the winds of my own creative spark. However, I do agree, that many here do not understand the true meaning of giving from the heart. But, I'm glad to find one such man in you, Koyasu-san."

Shou was modest in this aspect because he wasn't always a good man. But in this role, his better self shined and his intentions plus his heart were in the right place. That was the essence of Shou's mercurial nature, one that made him difficult to control or predict. However, he had been more thoughtful with his investment into this charity. Was it from grown up or growing wiser? He probably would never know.

"Ah this is true...I must admit I've done Karaoke with a few of Narcissus' songs." he answered with a mischievous smile. "Good music should always be on the tip of any tongue even if it's not your own." he laughed just a little before taking another sip of Champagne.

"Mmm...that is a good question. And my best answer is this, They're here." his hand lightly gesturing to the crowd. Then, he winked at Koyasu-san with a knowing smile upon his lips, "You've done your research, you know I'm a terror in the studio. They must be special if they can manage to keep up with me. Sometimes all it takes is just a little encouragement to bring out the best in a band."

His encouragement was more along the lines of 'no time to think', 'no time to fail' but it had seemed to have worked in the case of NAKO and Ryuukaze.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Now for the important business that Izzy knew would occur at an event like this. He already had a couple drinks with various sponsors and arranged several meetings to negotiate for ad campaigns and a variety of interviews. Izzy was fortunate because his stars were popular and maybe Nikki was right about his new look. People did seem to notice him more.

As he left another table, he wandered back to the bar and finally dipped his fingers into a plate of mini barbecue pastries encased in a puff shell. As he was about to savor the first bite, he noticed someone else at the bar dressed in what was obviously traditional japanese attire. Upon closer inspection, he knew that the red eyes meant only one person, Ryuukaze.

"Konbanwa, Ryuukaze-san. Hajimemashite, Izzy Lucky desu. Douzou youroshiku." he said with a happy smile. "Your attire is enchanting! I am guessing that Shou-san's illustrious but mysterious tailor has graced you with this elegant costume."

Then he finally nipped the end of the puff pastry and his eyes closed just for a moment. "Mm... Oishii!. Ah...I'm quite excited to hear your music at the event. I hope that your violin will be given an opportunity to shine in the midst of your performance." Izzy actually wasn't sure how Shou would organize the sounds that were added to his musical realm. Ryuukaze had been a fine solo artist prior to the accident and Izzy was more than surprised when he heard Shou took him in. Maybe Shou had a soft spot for troubled artists because NAKO...well he was another...interesting story.

If anything, Izzy would have found it very appealing to manage such a challenge as Shou and such a creative band backing him but these thoughts were supplanted by the sheer fact that his two solo artists took all his time.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

In the sea of sponsors, artists, media and music moguls, Asato Hiroki put on his best game face and mingled. He didn't mind so much the crowd but his job had changed so much from being the one to take notes and gather information for his boss to being the one up front and engaging the audience. It was difficult to say the least. As a matter of fact, he had gone as far to read a few books on presentations just to make sure that he wouldn't disgrace Koyasu-sama.

As he walked, Matsumoto Izo brushed by him but failed to notice who he was. The man's face seemed to be seething but who had caught his temper, Hiroki hadn't a clue. Hopefully, it was just some conversation that would fade away by morning. Although he was surprised that the man was so engrossed in thought that he failed even acknowledge him.

But, Hiroki would leave it be as he headed towards a group and just happened upon Nakai. Now here was someone he had rarely a chance to converse with but was also upcoming in Ohayou ranks of stars. "Hello, Nakai-kun, are you enjoying the party? I've heard many good things about you lately from the people at this party as well as your manager's reports. Are you ready for the upcoming concert?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

Skirting around the throngs of people and bumping into one that he brushed aside, Matsumoto Izo finally made it to the bathroom and locked the door, then proceeded to slam his fist into the side of the stall. How dare that whelp say those things to him as if he had any power at all! Oh Izo had wanted Narcissus to join him but now he just wanted to cause the man terrible pain.

As his temper raged, he slipped a phone out of his pocket and placed a call. Narcissus would eventually learn what it meant to have just a voice and no power to back it up. Yes, Narcissus would learn his place in the world.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

The drink was certainly pleasing, but Ryuukaze felt he needed to be involved in some sort of conversation or company. Even a bit of gossip would so. Standing there like a bump on a log wasn't going to do him any good at all.
Just as he was about to turn and leave, a kind, yet happy, voice spoke up.
"Konbanwa, Ryuukaze-san. Hajimemashite, Izzy Lucky desu. Douzou youroshiku."
A smile immediately came to the violinist's lips as he bowed.
"Izzy Lucky, you said? Wonderful to meet you, and thank you very much! Indeed, Shou-san had these costumes drawn up and designed, but by whom we may never know." he gave a sly wink. Of course, it was true. Nobody knew who designed for Shou. Some speculated that Shou himself made the costumes. Of course, if they knew just how rigorous his studio time was, they would understand that that was certainly an impossibility.
Watching the manager eat the pastry made the violinist giggle. It was adorable, and the megane-clad man had a tiny speck of the food stuck at the corner of his mouth.
"Yeah, there is a lot of intensive violin work in Shou's music. It's going to be very fun for me."
Then Ryu reached out and cleaned the speck from the corner of Izzy's mouth with one long, slender finger, bringing that finger right back and into his mouth, licking the pastry away.
"Mmm...that is good." the violinist said, then realized that his behavior wasn't exactly 'business appropriate'.
In fact, it was more like something out of a boys love manga.
"Gomen nasai...force of habit, I suppose." he immediately apologized.
Ryuukaze wasn't by any means flirting with the manager, though it could have very easily been assumed so. He was simply being his usual, sigh inducing self.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

"Mmm...then it still is the best kept secret in all of the music industry." he sighed with a smile on his lips once again nipping his pastry. "Well hopefully Shou will one day let others partake in his fantasy clothing. Ah but for now, at least I get to see the clothes in person."

"I look forward to hearing it then! Especially since it has been awhile since I've heard you play. I've actually caught one of your concerts awhile back. You put on quite a show." The corner of his lip remained touched by the crumb until Ryuukaze leaned in and removed the speck much to his surprise.

He blinked for a moment then tried not to blush from embarrassment, "Oh my, Ah...I didn't catch that. Gomen...Gomen." He immediately grabbed up a napkin and brushed it around his lips trying to make sure that nothing else had gotten stuck. Of course, for a moment Izzy did feel like he had walked into a BL Manga for a second there as some of the passerbys watched them.

"Mmm...It's ok, I should have been more careful." he answered while recovering from the misinterpreted flirtation. He quickly finished the rest of the pastry and this time kept his napkin close by. "So is working with Shou-san a challenge? And how's Naoko-san doing? I've not spoken to him in a few weeks. I hope that he's doing well. I thought I'd see him at the party tonight at some point."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Aki laughed a bit, nodding his head to Shou's comment. "Yes, I've done my research and from what I gather, you hardly ever sleep. Rumors abound that you design your own costumes, though I highly doubt that. Not that I have a lack of faith in your sewing skills... I simply find you're far too busy to do it yourself. Although..." he tilted his head to the side just a bit. "You do seem to take vacations at the oddest of times, and sometimes for a long period. Though, I suppose an artist of your caliber needs time to rest and re-energize for the next project."
The Ohayou chairman sighed slightly, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll admit, I don't understand the artistic side of music as well as I'd like to. My grandson is far more in-tune with the workings, so to speak. My goal is merely to give musician's the chance to become great. I would hope your... assistant, Yamada-san, is it? Well, I hope he is certainly getting you to rest before the concert on Friday. I hear you've been working nearly nonstop, and your new band mates have been almost as gung-ho as you."
Koyasu Aki never liked it when stars ran themselves raged, even if they produced terrific works on the side.
Narcissus had done that to himself more times than the old man could begin to count...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"You shouldn't apologize, Izzy-san. It was, after all, my indiscretion. I guess...I just couldn't help myself."
What he meant was that he was sometimes compulsive about little things like crumbs, though the way he phrased it made it sound like he couldn't resist touching Izzy because of some sort of attraction.
"You've seen me perform, then? I take it you enjoyed the show. Did you find it...enticing?" Ryuukaze joked about his typically provocative showmanship, though the question could have also been construed as a 'do you find me attractive' question of sorts.
Simply standing there with a drink in his hand, the violinist realized he was being rude...again. Izzy didn't have a drink right at the moment, and Ryu hadn't even offered to order him one.
"May I get you a drink?" he asked, smiling.
Had Ryuukaze realized how much nearly everything he said and did seemed like flirtation, he would have been mortified.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm

There was only one thing that Koyasu Akihiko loved more than a good screw...
And that was pissing people off.
A part of the man thrived on the angry auras of those he's ticked, especially when they were powerful men...
And Matsumoto was certainly powerful.

Smirking to himself, the musician downed his burbon and coke quickly, before standing from the booth and making his way to the bar.
He needed another drink... and he needed time to think. The need for a cigarette nagged at the back of his mind, and he vowed to take a drag after he got something to wet his dry lips.

Matsumoto would have to be watched... and Narcissus' actions, especially those that could reflect poorly, would need to be censored greatly in the coming days.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Nakai had been making small talk here and there with various people, some of which had heard of him, and others who had just been introduced to him that night. All in all, Nakai was thoroughly enjoying himself thus far, a little surprised even at how many people actually knew him, his name, and his music. Though Kai had felt that he was finally getting up there in the music world, he honestly did not expect as many of these seemingly high brow personalities to recognize such a name as Nakai. This wasn't to say that Kai wasn't happy about this, or fully satisfied that this was the case. In fact, it had caused the singer to be quite smug. Perhaps too smug.

"Hello, Nakai-kun, are you enjoying the party? I've heard many good things about you lately from the people at this party as well as your manager's reports. Are you ready for the upcoming concert?"

The somewhat familiar voice was coming from the singer's right. Kai looked up, having just finished a conversation with a man who was part of the committee who had organized this charity concert—from the charity side of things. A pleasant face adorned with glasses that perfectly framed those dark eyes greeted Kai. The smile was a very nice one too, though Nakai could see that it was one of those polite smiles that people tended to put on at events like these. Kai had to admit that he was at fault here too, at times. However, being a singer or performer of Nakai's genre somehow often excused one from being all too formal or polite.

Nakai held out his hand to Hiroki, not sure if it was a bit too informal for the secretary or not, but trying it anyways.

"Good evening, Asato-san. I don't believe that we have formally met yet, though I have heard many things about you as well," Kai commented with a smile, showing that these things were indeed good things. Nakai had heard a lot about Asato's capabilities and achievements, mostly through Izzy when he had ever asked, but also through the news—especially when the whole heir ordeal had first been publicly announced.

"I am indeed enjoying the party, though I must say that my sheer excitement for the concert does take away from my enjoyment of tonight a bit," Kai remarked in answer, chuckling at the end of his statement. "How about yourself, Asato-san? Looking forward to seeing just what Ohayou's stars can do?" Nakai laughed softly. "I assure you that from what I can tell, the concert will be spectacular. That's not to say that I'm commenting specifically on my own performance, but..." Kai ended his statement with a wink, knowing that he was probably being a bit more informal than he should be with his actions, but this was Nakai. It was who he was. And a star's personality is half of what makes his fame.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato made his way slowly through the crowd, trying to make himself as unnoticeable as possible. He was not in the mood to be stopped at the moment and talked to again. The singer had to go and find Naoko first, just to make sure that that smooth talking boy wasn't doing anything to Nagasaki's toy that he didn't approve of himself. Basically, no eye contact. Hayato was very easily jealous, after all. He had to make sure that there would be no one getting hurt because they had evoked that side of the singer. Therefore, he had to make sure that nothing was happening.

Nagasaki lost himself in the crowd for a moment, searching for the two. However, he quickly came to realize that a flash of kimono earlier probably meant that the two had been headed somewhere quiet. Either that or they had a specific destination in mind. Together. That didn't bode well at all with the singer.

As Hayato was passing near the door to one of the balconies, out of the corner of his eyes, he suddenly spotted Chiyou, walking out of the balcony and back into the center of the gala. Hayato was smart enough to then figure that Naoko had to be outside. Already, the pit of jealousy was festering...

The singer sneaked out into the balcony, though not at all in a suspicious fashion. He strove to remain quiet and surprise Naoko, not that that was difficult at all, considering how much of a dreamer Naoko was. NAKO often got too easily lost in his thoughts to notice much of anything around him, and that often made Hayato's job easy. Not to mention that Naoko once again was an idiot, in Hayato's mind, for he left his back turned to the main crowd, and therefore left himself extremely vulnerable to attacks. Attacks by dangerous people. Dangerous people such as Nagasaki Jun...

Hayato suddenly but gently wrapped one arm around Naoko's waist from behind, the other hand covering up the keyboardist's mouth, just so that Naoko's surprised utterance wouldn't be quite so audible. Holding NAKO there with quite a strong grip, despite his three years of coma, the singer leaned down a little and started nibbling on the top of Naoko's ear.

"How's my kitten doing? Miss me...?" Nagasaki asked in a soft lethal whisper, smiling sadistically. Tonight was going to be absolutely wonderful. He could tell.

((With school, I can only stay up enough for about one or two replies a night, and perhaps three if you're fast, but I'm trying to keep up! xD Gomen, demo bear with me~ D: ))

H a y a t o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou listened to the man's assessment. Yes, the Music Mogul of Ohayou did his homework indeed. "Oh...but maybe I do design them." he laughed with a twinkle in his eye, "I'm said to be a magical being in some circles. So it's possible I whip them up with just a wave of a wand."

No Shou wasn't giving away any secrets about the mythical designer behind the exotic clothes. He had even been requested to loan certain costume to museums and conventions for display. His head tilted as his fingers ran down the edges of his robes, "Of course, an artist does need periods of quiet. But its only the eye of the storm in my case." His smile like a playful cat as he spoke.

"Ah...we both know that isn't true, Koyasu-san. Your hands guide the industry. If you didn't have a knack for the art, you'd not be as successful as you are. It takes more than solid skills in management to run a show such as yours."

Shou's eyes flashed quickly to the right when he saw Matsumoto Izo walk quickly away toward the edge of the restaurant. His expression unreadable for a moment, "Your grandson, does have talent. Yes, my rival certainly does." Maybe he didn't mean to say that just the way he did as if something else was on his mind...but then he smiled again.

"Every musician should have that opportunity to shine for more than 15 minutes. I do agree. My assistant, Yamada-san...yes, he does his best. He's even threatened to take my mic away many times." The smile remained even as other thoughts clashed within, "Yes, you have done your homework...." he answered with a tilt of his head.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Enjoying the last puffs of his second cigarette, Naoko was singing softly to himself as he watched the clear night sky above.

So beautiful
I’ve never known this joy
When the trip is over
I want to share with you

Good night to you!~
I always do think of you
Even when I'm far away
Were you wonderful today?
Because surely there
Will be good tomorrows
Sweet dreams~~

When I return
I won’t let you go
Sweet dreams~~

His soft singing was an obvious sign that he was thinking... or writing... well, writing in his mind.
The song would be beautiful... he knew it would... and he hoped that Shou's voice would be perfect for the higher pitch.

Thus, he didn't notice Hayato... hell, he probably wouldn't have notice a meteor slamming into the side of the building...

But he did notice the arm snake around his waist. Smirking slightly, he made to turn as, at the same moment, the beginning of a name left his lips, "Ryu..." only to be stifled behind a hand held tightly over his mouth.
Unable to turn, for a moment, the blond was about to panic. Then he wondered if his akuma was playing a trick on him... or maybe Shou... or...

"How's my kitten doing? Miss me...?"

Even make-up couldn't hide how pale Naoko went at the sound of that voice.
His body fell limp for a moment, heart racing too fast as he tried to calm himself down.
'HAYATO!'
Honestly, the pianist didn't know if he should be happy or...

Those nipping lips caused the blond to being to struggle, trying desperately to pull away from Hayato, or to at least turn around and face his attacker.

After all... one's back to Hayato was the most dangerous position of all...

(((OOC: Song lyrics are a portion of "Sweet Dreams" by VAMPS. Yes, I claimed this for Naoko...)))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

A lovely waltz began to play and Chiyou watched as several pairs of people made their way to the dance floor. It was as if the crowd was shifting every which way, a constant fluctuation of bodies from one place to the other, everyone seeming to find new conversations, new distractions, at any given moment.
It was enough to make the boy's head swim.
Turning around, he took a step back and found himself bumping his butt rather hard against....he reached his hand back to feel what was behind him...and found it to be another butt.
A rather...firm....butt.

s**t.

Turning around, slowly, a look of complete embarrassment on his face, Chiyou nearly died when he saw who exactly it had been that he had groped.

"S...s...sh...Shou-sama! Gomen nasai!" he immediately dropped to one knee and bowed at the waist.
Of course he knew who Shou was. Shou was...well...the closest thing to an emperor that there was in the music industry, as far as most people were concerned.
The last thing the boy wanted was to offend the man.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

There was a change in Shou... in his stance and demeanor... in the way he spoke and his very gaze.
Distraction...
Koyasu Aki recognized it a mile away, because his grandson had often gotten the same expression when inspiration struck.
Or a devious idea...

"Homework is part of the job." Aki spoke, trying to draw Shou's attention back into the realm of their conversation.
Though he couldn't help but take a very quick glance in the direction this musician's gaze had so swiftly flickered to.

There were a few managers in the area... Hayato, recently signed to SMASH... Matsumoto Izo, head of SMASH who was looking angry as usual... and Narcissus who was making his way to the bar.

For a moment, Aki didn't even recognize his own grandson... the suit and tie, the hair... it was as if he had transformed into an entirely different person.
On the outside...
But it was the inside which Aki and Hiroki were so desperately trying to change.

"Tell me, Shou-san," the elder man continued, bringing himself back to the conversation and trying to avoid his own distractions. "You don't get along very well with Matsumoto-san, do you? And be honest. I won't let him know. After all, the two of us are quite the rivals ourselves... much like your fans make yourself and Narcissus to be."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games