Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 am
Next Katherine began to sweep the floor while doing a little dance with the broom. "Katherine is SO happy!" she squealed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am
"Katherine is being very silly redface no time for playing right now!" Katherine said as she quickly swept the floor.  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 am
Katherine mopped the floor and took a look around the Hogwarts kitchen. "This place is very clean! Katherine is very happy so now Katherine will take a break and go watch more of the Quidditch game!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 pm
onepiecegirl
Katherine mopped the floor and took a look around the Hogwarts kitchen. "This place is very clean! Katherine is very happy so now Katherine will take a break and go watch more of the Quidditch game!"

Mark looks around, wondering why he was demoted to House Elf. He shrugs, and see Katherine standing there talking to herself.

"Um, Hi. Mark is my name, and Mark is new here. Can you tell Mark what he can do and stuff?"

(Also you One Piece fan?)  

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:09 pm
onepiecegirl

Sophie is making a habit of popping up everywhere, isnt she? She pops up right next to Katherine and scrubs the floor, out of (another) habit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm
Marinda H

(Also you One Piece fan?)

l_Angel_Baby_l

She pops up right next to Katherine and scrubs the floor, out of (another) habit.

"Hello Mark! Katherine is very happy to meet you and help you! Katherine is new here too. Our main job is to keep the kitchen tidy and prepare food for Hogwarts staff and students! We is all friends here and can work together and be happy! Sophie is helping Katherine scrub the floor Mark can help if Mark wants! Sophie is doing a good job! smile There is also a Quidditch Match that we can go see!" Katherine said, excited that she was able to meet another house elf. (Click Event Forum and then click The Stands for Quidditch match! And yes huge I'm a One Piece fan XD!)  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:35 am
onepiecegirl

"Hello Mark! Katherine is very happy to meet you and help you! Katherine is new here too. Our main job is to keep the kitchen tidy and prepare food for Hogwarts staff and students! We is all friends here and can work together and be happy! Sophie is helping Katherine scrub the floor Mark can help if Mark wants! Sophie is doing a good job! smile There is also a Quidditch Match that we can go see!" Katherine said, excited that she was able to meet another house elf. (Click Event Forum and then click The Stands for Quidditch match! And yes huge I'm a One Piece fan XD!)

Mark smiled. He was happy to see such happy creatures.
"Cool! Mark would love to see the Match! Mark will go check it out. Also, Mark wonders why Mark is talking in third-person, but Mark doesn't mind. He will also help out in cleaning around."

(check out my petition, which is in my sig!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm
Marinda H

Katherine found Mark to be quite funny. She laughed and said, "hope Mark has fun watching the game! Now back to cleaning Katherine goes."  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm
onepiecegirl
Marinda H

Katherine found Mark to be quite funny. She laughed and said, "hope Mark has fun watching the game! Now back to cleaning Katherine goes."

Mark smiles wider. "Thanks Katherine! Mark knows he found a good friend in Katherine. Mark will talk to you later, for Mark is going to look around."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:15 pm
l_Angel_Baby_l

Sophie is making a habit of popping up everywhere, isnt she? She pops up right next to Katherine and scrubs the floor, out of (another) habit.

"Katherine pops up all over the place too! It is fun! biggrin " Katherine said to Sophie laughing.  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 pm
onepiecegirl
l_Angel_Baby_l

"Katherine pops up all over the place too! It is fun! biggrin " Katherine said to Sophie laughing.

Sophie laughed along with Katherine, having as much fun as possible. "Sophie and Katherine will definitely be good friends!" She said, struggling to stifle a laugh while talking...
(When do you think sorting will start?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm
l_Angel_Baby_l

"Katherine thinks we will be great friends too! smile " Katherine said as she continued to mop up the kitchen floor.
(Um depending on how soon you started, once you hit the three week mark and made at least 30 posts you're then able to do it. I guess we have wait until they announce when the Sorting Hat will open. They said fall term so hopefully it's soon! =P)  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm
onepiecegirl
l_Angel_Baby_l

"Katherine thinks we will be great friends too! smile " Katherine said as she continued to mop up the kitchen floor.
(Um depending on how soon you started, once you hit the three week mark and made at least 30 posts you're then able to do it. I guess we have wait until they announce when the Sorting Hat will open. They said fall term so hopefully it's soon! =P)

(I've been here 3 weeks ((as of august 9th)) and ive definitely made 30 posts...I cant wait!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm
l_Angel_Baby_l

(I've been here 3 weeks ((as of august 9th)) and ive definitely made 30 posts...I cant wait!))

"Katherine is excited to hear Sophie won't be a house elf soon! She will make a great student at Hogwarts! Soon it will be Katherine's turn too! *Sigh* Three weeks is a long time, but I only have two more to go!" Katherine said happily. "Which House does Sophie want to be in?"  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games