Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:15 pm
"uh oh.... Leaf Storm!" Amber shot more leaves at Wrath.

((Raven: hey. when SHOULD i come back in?... AND WE NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY THE DARK NIGHT!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Wrath used the sword as a sheild and blocked all the leaves of death.

((Sorry felt like saying that))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm
((saying what? i'ms losted... either that, or i'ms just confuzeled..... I think its both... oh... leaves of death... m'kay))

Amber was getting mad. "Leaf needle!" she yelled, firing more needles.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm
Emili ran up to Ashi, "are you sure? You don't know anything about your parents?" She asked.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:21 pm
Ashi layed down on the grass "Why should I care about my parents?"

Wrath jumpped into the air again with the sword in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm
((OOH! i gots an idea to bring raven in! Make Wrath about to slice Amber with the sword, then Raven-... uh... just do it!))

Amber looked up at Wrath. This isn't good!  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Wrath started to fall above Amber.

((But I don't want to hurt you........))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:32 pm
((don't worry))

Right before Amber was going to get hit by Wrath's sword, a feather sword showed up out of no where and blocked Amber from Wrath. "what the..." "I guess i showed up at a good time..." Raven said. "Raven!" Amber yelled. "The one and only..." she said, smiling evily.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:32 pm
"ok but please!" Emili said "care about them, just for a while, i....i had A Flashback, of my birth, of your birth.....and, mine, yours.....our brother! We were triplets." She cried "please, Believe me!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm
"I can hardly trust anyone anymore,"Ashi said and looked to the side.

"Raven!Don't touch my sister!"Wrath yelled.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm
"your SISTER?" Raven asked, then she shrugged. "Well i guess now i know why she was so caring of you when i took you... Oh well... and i think i WILL touch her... not much...." Raven said. Then she put her hand on Amber's shoulder. Amber was about to shake her hand off when Raven said, "Feather Flash." Amber glanced at Wrath, fear and sadness in her eyes. "Find Chirs and Ashi!" Amber said, then both Raven and Amber disappeared in a cloud of feathers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm
"Sister!NOOOO!!!!"Wrath yelled quickly running after a trail of feathers left by Raven.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 pm
Raven stopped a bit before the castle, then picked up Amber and took to the skies. "Let me go!" "Not a chance. With your brother coming, he might bring Chris and Ashi with too... I want to see if he will..." Raven said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:47 pm
Wrath caught up and jumpped from tree to tree to get up to where Raven was "What do you want?"Wrath asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm
"Wrath! Go back! Get Chris and Ashi!" Amber yelled. staring at Wrath. "Hmph... i guess he didn't listen... ah well, thats ok... then i guess i could get both of you, then get the other two later..." Raven said. "Feather tornado!" The razor-sharp feathers surrounded Wrath. "Wrath! No!" Amber yelled, trying to get free, but Raven held on tightly.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games