Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 pm

The door bell rang and Seriku answered it.
"We are here to take you to the cruise ship," a man dressed smartly said.
"Ok, sure, I will just get everyone and get all the stuff we are taking," said Seriku.
"Please take your time as we are here early," the man said and he went back to one of the limos leaning against it.
Seriku went back to the room.
"Hey guys, the ride to the cruise is here, we still have some time before we need to go but just get your stuff ready and all that," said Seriku picking up his bag then helping by taking Syalong's bag too. Syalong followed Seriku to the front where the limos were parked.
"Sir, we have an extra letter for you," the man said to Seriku passing him an envelope which Seriku thanked him for then opened it and looked at it.
"Interesting," said Seriku pocketing the letter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did we have to do this so early?" Amy asked Shadow.
"Otherwise security would be near impossible to do this," said Shadow reaching for Amy's hand to comfort her which she gladly took.
"Do you think we are prepared for this?" Amy asked looking at the 3 small bags they had with them.
"It is more than enough," Shadow said and they went back to where they were leaning against a box holding each other for comfort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see..." said the person who had earlier been on the cruise ship, after hearing about something.
"So you want us to sort it out?" asked one of the security members on the ship.
"Leave it for now, we will see how events unfold," the first person said.
"As you wish my lady," said the security guard who walked off back to his post.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 pm

"Our, suitcases are by the door. We'll get them when we're about to leave." Rasu told Seriku before he left.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:23 am

"Our stuff is also by the door." Kayonis said. He put the stick back on the rack and hung the triangle neatly. "Let's go Kayonis." Sonia said. "I'm coming." He said. "Rouge and the other Freedom Fighters had gathered in their limos. "Whoa, I feel awkward." Kayonis said. "I know me too." Sonia responded.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 am

One sec." Dessenger said. With a renewed energy he ran up to his room and quickly gathered all of his vacation gear. Hesitantly grabbing his sword he looked at it for a second. 'I wonder if they'll let me bring this onto the cruise. Well I just see once I get there.' he thought as he slung it on his back. Grabbing his board he buckled it into its familiar position right on his backunder the sword. "There we go." running for the limos he jumped into the closest one thorwing his suitcase into the seat next to him.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

Kayonis had to duck to avoid the suitcase. "Hey watch it Dess!" He yelped. "So will they allow that sword?" He asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:38 am

Dessenger shrugged as he buckled himself in. "Who knows but if not i'll give it to one of the crew for safe keeping." he said. "And sorry about the suitcase got a late start and didn't have much time."

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 am

"It's ok. So what did I miss while I was out yesterday?" He asked referring to what happened during the Biolizard fight. "One second we were fighting and the next I awoke in a room with all of you around me and a killer headache." Kayonis said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:00 am

Dessenger looked up at the celing as the memories of the fight went through his mind. "Well it knocked you out...." he said as he recounted the details of the fight. "It was tough it would just keep coming at me no matter what i did even with my new strength I couldn't even put a scratch in it until I found its weak spot. It was right at the base of the neck so I got a round to its back and then I stabbed it right on its weak spot than I burned it with chaos fire." he said finishing the story.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 am

"Oh I see, interesting. Looks like I missed a hell of a show while I was out." Kayonis said. He lowered his head. "Kayonis, are you ok?" Sonia asked. "I can't stop thinking about my father." He responded. "It's so wrong you know. He gave into Damian to protect me and then he died for it. Why is it that the heroes tend to have the most tragic things happen?" He asked no one in particular.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Seriku and Syalong got into the second limo which was gold instead of black like the other two. It was mean for only Seriku and one other and the other two were for the friends he was bringing.
"We will be meeting them at the cruise ship as there are a few things that you get to do specially," said the driver as the golden limo left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't have to hide in here," said the person who was on the ship,"You might not know but every single place on this ship has secret cameras except set areas like cabins for privacy, it is meant to be the safest ship in the world,"
"Since your here and not some guard, I take it that your going to let us stay without us having to stowaway," said Shadow getting up.
"Your correct Shadow," said the person.
"How do you know my name lady?" said Shadow almost in a defensive stance.
"Lets just say I have heard your story," the person said,"Anyway there are a few conditions to your staying ok?"
"Then lets talk and come to an agreement," said Shadow and the three of them (Amy is the third) walked out of the cargo hold of the ship and onto the main deck and into a cabin...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blow around Kayonis and a voice sounded in the wind which only he could hear but it had traveled a long way.
"Because young one, a villain will target those who stand against them as without heroes there is no one to stop there evil," the voice said to Kayonis alone,"This also creates the chance to create heroes too, be strong young one, we will meet soon, count on it,"
The voice and wind around Kayonis stopped instantly and the clouds that were creating the snow parted slightly making a light shine on Kayonis and it moved as he did. It was as if something approved of him...

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Kayonis heard these words in his mind and looked towards the clouds where the sun peaked in on him. "Heroes..." He said to himself. Sonia saw him looking out the window, but left him alone. 'It must be so hard for him. I can't even begin to imagine.' She thought. She put her arm around him. Kayonis never looked but placed his hand on hers.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm

"Awaken," said the voice on the wind to Flage, since Mobius was in the time of night.
"The new guardian of nature I am guessing," said Flage whispering the words on the wind.
"You are correct, your friend Knighty got to choose, he found me with his spirit and I accepted the role, for now I will be brief, when I contact you again I need you to be able to travel, I will be calling a meeting of the guardians, we must find the 5 new guardians of the seal, I can only contact guardians who are know as guardians like this and only guardians can hear this," said the voice. Sophie stirred slightly next to Flage who was sitting up but still in bed.
"When you call I will be ready, till then, I remain here," whispered Flage and the voice seemed satisfied at the answer and left the room. Flage returned his head to his pillow and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kayonis, I will be holding a meeting of the guardians when I am able, you should be warned that after your cruise, it would be a good idea to be prepared, I dont know how long till it happens and I don't know where it will be but the 5 new guardians of the seal must be found, nature has already marked them as guardians," said the voice of the wind to Kayonis,"Be brave young one, your father was a strong guardian, with enough effort you will be stronger, you will be his last act of greatness, with help, you will be ready," The voice left, the light around Kayonis was still there but it was weaker as the clouds were starting to part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor, we have a problem," said Shadrik to Eggman.
"I know, the last lifeform, the combination of the three ultimate lifeforms is hidden in this place, and it is in critical condition, kept alive as long as this place lasts," said Eggman.
"How long have you known," asked Shadrik angry that the information was kept secret.
"For about 12 minutes, when I found the next sections of the diary," said Eggman holding it up,"It also meantions that this is number 7, 3 prototypes, one for each of the ultimate projects and they were the prototype for the last one, or the last one we know about,"
"Just be warned, we dont know how many secrets your grandfather built, we should be prepared," said Shadrik.
"The plan starts soon, I think we should work on the final touches," said Eggman.
"I have other business to do," said Shadrik.
"Fine, away with you then," said Eggman almost shooing Shadrik to leave him in peace to get back to work.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Kayonis was asleep as he had gotten the message. "Poor guy, he must still be recovering from that concussion. Not to mention all the emotional stress going on with him." Sonia said. THe limo hit a bump and Kayonis slid into Sonia's lap. She blushed at first but decided to let his head rest in her lap whilst the were on the way to the cruise ship.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Rasu and Elie were a bit uneasy, being inside of a limo for the first time. "This is one long vehicle." Elie said. "You can say that again." Rasu replied. "I'm a bit thirsty, though." Elie said. One of the cruise ship employees that came with the limos was inside the limo with them and spoke up. "We have a built in ice chest inside the limo." He said. "We have a large assortment of soft drinks if you would like some." He finished. "I'll have a Coke if you have them." Elie said. "I'll take a Dr. Pepper too!" Rasu said. "Coming right up." The serviceman said. He handed them their drinks and both thanked him.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 pm

The limos stopped by the docks. Seriku and Syalong were already there and there bags had been loaded onto the ship. It was the biggest ship there yet it was only having the group of freedom fighters that Seriku had been aloud to bring and the hostess of the contest as guests on it.
A hooded person on the deck whispered to the captain and then left below deck.
"I welcome you on behalf of the hostess, she will be busy till later and does not wish to be disturbed, she wanted to inform you that this ship will have a stop at only one other land location before returning here but it will be stopped as several locations at sea or near land, this is the maiden voyage of the ship and if you need anything to make this trip better, just ask the crew and we will be sure to help you, however we can." the captain said to everyone.
"We will take your bags to your rooms," said one of the crew members and he and some others got all the bags and took them onto the ship.
"Excuse me, this sword is best not kept on the ship as the hostess does not wish to have weapons here," one of the crew said to Dessenger, he clearly was slightly afraid of seeing the sword there so casually, as if the person who owned it did not realize that cruise ships were known not to allow weapons on board except for security.
Seriku and Syalong were the first of the group to walk onto the ship and were quickly amazed by the attention to detail on the deck even with many decorated walls and even the floor had been designed to a rare and beautiful pattern ranging all over the deck.
"So this is meant to be the finest ship in the world," said Seriku looking around, his expression was of awe as he looked from 1 thing to another trying to take it all in, Syalong was the same but he spent a little more time on the details, unable to take it all in as fast.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games