Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 am

(that....that will mean we're kin)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Frostkit looked at dapplekit"I'll be the first outside." as soon as she got outside she ran into sagefire

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

((But but but...........I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOON CAT!))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:33 pm

(lol. Sue, Dewpool.)

Crystalstar shot up from where she lay. "Frostkit! Dapplekit!" She ran out of the nursery.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm

((Yay! thanks!))

Gracekit Opened her eyes sleepily. "Huh? Where's mama going?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Frostkit looked back. She ran back inside

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Crystalstar looked at Dapplekit, "Get back inside now or you won't see the camp until you are an apprentice." She scolded her kit and looked up at Sagefire.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Frostkit looked at sagefire. she admired at how sweet she was. Sagefire purred. "May......may i have a look at your den"she asked."If its ok with your mother"

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Crystalstar looked at Frostkit as she heard her request. "As long as you stay right next to Sagefire that is fine by me." She turned back to the nursery. "The rest of you may go if you wish, even you Dapplekit."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Sagefire nodded.Frostkit was at her heels when they were going to the den

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:57 am

Dapplekit's whiskers hung low. Not an apprentice? That was the worst punishment- ever! But ears perked up in excitement when her mother said she could go. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" she squealed and ran off at full speed. The world was so amazing. Was that thing above us built there, like the above of the nursery, or did it strecth on forever? The ground below her was much harder than the soft sleeping feathers, she mentally promised herself that she'd have the hardest paws in the clan, because she'd see so much.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Sagefire looked at them. "Don't touvh anything"

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 am

Sagefire's warning slipped through one ear and out the other. Dapplekit raced to the prey pile. "Hey- what's this?" She picked up a plump mouse and started tossing it around.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Sagefire quickly went over to dapplekit"what did i say dapplekit"she said
Frostkit looked around the den. she went over to sagefire"is there anything i can do. "

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:02 am

Dapplekit blinked. "I'm sure once in your life you said to go to this pile thing, so that's what I did!" Her eyes turned to the pile- what was this anways? It smelled warm and delicious- not quite as good as milk though, she had to admit.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games