Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:31 am
"comfrey and poppy seeds. got it."
*walks into their storrage of medicines, gets the seeds and comfrey leaves. walks back out*
"ok, here they are. i didn't know how many poppy seeds to get, so i just grabbed five, just in case."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 am
thanks i think reedblossom should be here soon so we can help you  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 pm
Dragongirl26
"Hey Mewkit how have you been lately?"Pantherclaw asked Mewkit.

((When are you going to be apprenticed?))

((Dunno))
"good. and you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:24 pm
Joltpaw licked up the herbs that were infront of her. She made a sour face then fell asleep.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:31 pm
good she is asleep maybe i can fall asleep to  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:03 pm
Joltpaw woke up when the medicen cat was asleep. She slightly moved her paw to test it. She ended up yowling and hopes she didn't wake Wishsong.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm
Cherrywhisker nodded "good, ok ROwanpaw show Silverpaw what we've been working on." Rowanpaw blinked. "Rowanpaw where you lisoning?" Rowanpaw jumped "oh! yes of course!!! umm. . .right didn't it go something like. . ." Rowanpaw leaped forward then flipped over and landed on his back in a flurry on mud. Cherrywhisker shook her fur in disgust mud had landed all over her fur. "ROWANPAW!!!!" Cherrywhisker flicked her tail over his head. "come on pay attenchion or you'll never become a warrior!!" Rowanpaw flicked his head up out of the puddle. "yes sorry Cherrywhisker!! um. . .will you show me again?" Cherrywhisker shook her head. "yes yes yes. . .but this will be the LAST and FINAL time. Silverpaw maybe you've already seen this one?" Cherrywhisker padded to the end of the clearing, then charged forward. She flicked her self up in the air with grace, landing on the other side of where a cat may have been. Her legs slid over the ground, which would have knocked a cat over. Cherrywhisker then leaped on the spot where the cat would have been. "See this is a technique that Moonclan cats know best, since it works best in the dark."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:06 pm
"I know that one." She then did the steps that Cherrywhisker just did. "I also know this." She did a duck and roll, pushing up with her hind paws, then doing a backflip in one easy movement. "One of my favorites, personally." She added.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:30 pm
Robinsong trotted up to where Cherrywhisker and Rowanpaw were.
She sat down and watched them, desperately wanting to join  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:38 pm
"It's ok Joltpaw. You won't be able to wake Wishsong up, even if you howled as loud as you can right in her ear! She is a very heavy sleeper, unless there is an emergency." said Leafpaw. "Meanwhile, you should go back to sleep and stay off your paw until it heals. I think Wishsong wants you to stay in the medicine cat's den anyways so she can keep a eye on your paw. but don't worry," she said comfortingly, "your paw will heal quickly. I'm sure of it!"  

Feathertail14

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:47 pm
leafpaw you are so cool by letting me sleep but there is only one problem im already awake!!! rofl 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:25 pm
Joltpaw whimpered. "Sorry, Wishsong."  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:31 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
Dragongirl26
"Hey Mewkit how have you been lately?"Pantherclaw asked Mewkit.

((When are you going to be apprenticed?))

((Dunno))
"good. and you?"

"I've been great"Pantherclaw said to Mewkit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:35 pm
Hedgehog908
Cindermoon jumped up, "Eagleheart!! I found you!!!" Cindermoon started to purr, "see I knew I would find you eventually!! Where did you go?" Cindermoon started to jump up and down.
(aww, it's always nice to remember when we where apprentices!! blaugh )

Eagleheart let out a throaty purr and nudged Cindermoon. "I think I was the one who found you guys. Well, i was running, and i ran into Scarclaw and we rolled down a hill and landed in a river. Then Scarclaw left and i went the wrong way and i found Lexi, and then we wandered into Snowclan territory and found you." Eagleheart said all in one breath.
((haha, its been so long xd , srry, i hate my stupid science teacher who gives a unbelievably large ammount of homework *grumble*))
((wheres everybody getting all these drawings from??? its like everyone has 'em in their signatures))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Oopps.... sweatdrop oh well! Wishsong? What wrong with Joltpaw's paw anyway? Is it broken? Sprained? Dislocated? Fractured? What is wrong with it?  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games