Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:58 pm
"I would say so," Marchy said, taking off the rag and re-dunking it into the cold water. He put it back on the Rabbit's forehead and sat back, folding his arms. "You're not dead, but you're delirious. You passed out a while ago, and came back for a minute or so before you went unconscious again." He chose not to mention the strange happenings of that one minute, and focused on the more serious matter. "Rabbit, tell me what's going on right now."
~~~
The man scowled at Jasper, but knew better than mess with him now. "Not in particular," he said. "She wanders everywhere. But a lot of the bodies were found not far from here.... down a few streets, in what used to be the upper-class district. That's why hardly anyone comes here anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm
she giggled and stick her hand out so mimicry could put the ring on her finger "put it on me?" she didn't notice someone watching them , scowling as he retreated back  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Mimicry nodded, slipped the ring on her finger and kissing her. "There, love..." He whispered.
Rabbit blushed, obviously remembering early. 'I'm not dead...and..." His faced got redder. 'I wish I WERE dead!" He shrieked in his head. Clearing his voice, he attempted to sit up. "I'm not sure what's happening. I've just...it started with a cough and has progressively grown worse. Whatever it is, I can feel it eating away at me from the inside..."

Looking down at his hands, he twiddled his fingers and stared hard at the blanket. 'I can't believe...ugh. Now he'll hate me...I am sick, sicker than whatever this disease is.'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 pm
She kissed him back gently "Mimicry I.." She didn't hear the figure come out from the woods riding a horse until he was ontop of her , grabbing her by the waist . It was the man from the ball who had kissed her "ha gotcha you little cutie" the ring on her finger fell to the ground as he rode off toward a castle  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 pm
"Yes, so I've noticed," Marchy said, his frown deepening. He reached forward and tugged at the Rabbit's scarf, showing the bit of blood that stained the end. "You've been doing a pretty good job hiding it from the others, but I can see right through it. Now listen to me very carefully. I'm going to go out and find some medicine for you, and if I can't find any then I'll enlist the help of the Caterpillar. You don't have to suffer through this, you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm
"Don't trouble yourself, Marchy." Rabbit mumbled, curling up on his side. "All I need is some rest. Not even The Caterpillar has to know..."
Mimicry hissed, splitting into multiple figures of himself and they all began to pursue the man on the horse, each different figure taking different forms from gryphons to jabberwockies, etc. He meant buisness.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Indya struggled in the man's arms as he pulled her up in front of him , making it harder to escape . Turning he took off his cap to mimicry as he kicked the horse to go faster "Sorry boy , but this cutie is mine"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Jasper nodded, pulling a pouch of gold from his pocket and tossing it to the owner. Not bothering to say thanks or wait for Hatter, he decided to follow the owner's instructions to where he'd hopefully be reunited with Nana...but what if she didn't remember him? What if she'd changed and didn't love him anymore...  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm
Myria_Angelus
Indya struggled in the man's arms as he pulled her up in front of him , making it harder to escape . Turning he took off his cap to mimicry as he kicked the horse to go faster "Sorry boy , but this cutie is mine"

The man was soon met with a barrier. Two white knights, one male and the other female waited for him on their galliant white steeds. "Halt, good sir." Chimed in the male. "She obviously isn't interested in horseback lessons, so it would be wise to let her go..." The female raised her staff, prepared to attack. They were both covered head-to-toe in a shiny creme-colored armor and from their helmets protruded two feathers, one black, the other white.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:26 pm
laughing them and turned "sorry but I must protest. now if you'll excuse me " He turned and urged his horse on toward the castle again "
Indya struggled in his grasp "let me go you swine! " She sharpened her claws , taking a swipe at him. However in all her struggles she hit her head against one of the passing tree branches. She awoke a few minutes later "ow.. what happened ? who are you?" the man smiled "I am your prince dear maiden, sent to rescue you from the evil man who was holding you hostage"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm
The knights joined Mimicry at the gate. "I hate when they do that..." The female chimed in, hopping from her horse. Mimicry pounded at the gate, narrowing his form to slip through the bars. "I WILL GET HER BACK! THAT b*****d!!!!" The male knight hopped from his steed and examined the bars, clinking them and such. "Sir, we shall aid in anyway that we can." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:40 pm
"r...escue me? Oh thank you " She hugged the man tightly as she leapt from the bed " you must be my savior. " the man simply smiled and kisseed hear hand "oh think nothing of it my dear, now let's go downstairs and get you set up. you'll be safe her " he took her hand and led her past the gate. Upon seeing mimicry he smiled and took indya into his arms. Kissing her  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:46 pm
A rather large eagle swooped down then, clawing at the man's face. Mimicry so hoped he'd lose an eyeball...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm
in the confusion the man let go of indya , backing away as he tried to grab for a weapon to fend the eagle off "Go.,go away you mangy bird " indya covered her eyes  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:54 pm
While the bird distracted the man, Mimicry called for her. "Indya! He lies! Don't succumb to him!" Reaching for the ring she'd made him, he tossed it infront of her. "Do you not remember? You made it for me...for a wedding ring. Please...come back to me. He is telling you lies!"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games