Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Skah Talutah
Link to Teepee: [ Here ]

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: A low growl escapes his throat before he responds, "Plan? Why would I need to plan?" A deep, dark chuckle follows and the stallion merely stares at you as if that had been a really stupid question to ask.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: A scoff, "Stamina. Who cares if you run into a fight, if you can't hold your own and come out of it alive? Hahahaha, as if anyone can escape. They just put Death off." A sickening smile spread across his lips and his tail flicked back and forth. Not a pleasant sight, that's for sure.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: His head lowers, ears go back and he growls low and loud. "Well, they better think twice about picking off my prey. Though..." Head lifting a little, a thoughtful tone creeps into his voice, "Perhaps a deal could be struck... Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Chatella
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: Courage will definitely help me to go even further to see more patients! Especially since currently I haven't been able to see many at all.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: Luck; no matter how much luck I may have if I don't have the courage to continue. Luck no longer matters and is just a side show almost.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: Skkinwalkers?! Oh joy! Maybe I'll have some more patients to see, since I've never met or helped a skin-walker before! An my courage tells me to go out and see if any of them might need help at all.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "Courage doesn't help with heat, any idiot would know that if they took the time to pay attention..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "Intelligence is most unlike courage in my mind, you have to be very stupid or overly passionate to run head on into a situation like that."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "Courage tells me nothing but because it was a Skinwalker who killed my family I have no problem going after them and repaying them the courtesy their kind gave me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Nori
Link to Teepee: Link

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: The kelpie stallion stood deep in thought for a moment. "Well, to be honest I'm not really sure how courage can help. I suppose it'll help me make it into those creepy dark caves that can be rather cool. Or to not be frightened of what might lie under the waves when I go for a dip."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "I think luck is the least like courage. You can be the most courageous soquili out there and still have the best or worst luck."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "My courage might tell me to stay and fight, but my mind and instincts tell me to get my family and get out of there. Home is where your family is. Not the place you're staying."  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:29 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Tam
Link to Teepee:Home Sweet Home

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "Hot?" Tam blinked, confused. "It gets hot under the water?" Sure, the water got warm, but other then a few assorted deep sea vents, he had never really felt it get...hot. Or did they mean that this time of year was good for going there? "I guess, I'd need the courage to stay there so long?" He asked, not really sure where this was going.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "I guess speed? Maybe. I mean, courage helps you stay put in the face of danger, and speed lets you swim away faster. But then... speed also helps you rush to the side of one who needs you, and that could be courageous. So maybe Intelligence? Since courage is more of an instinct? That if you think too much about something that scares you, you can't find the courage? I don't know." He glanced at Squishy, wondering what she thought, then deciding he wasn't suicidal enough to ask.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "Um... laugh. Mostly. Can Skin Walkers even breathe under water? I mean, they're called skin WALKERS not skin swimmers. But I guess I would go around, just in case, and see if anyone needs help. Even if the rumor is stupid, Soqs might be scared, and I can help calm them down and take care of them."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker
Link to Teepee: Here

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "I am one the the top predators of the Soquili food chain. Why should I have concern about any time of the year. Only those purewalkers are something I should watch out for. And to do that ... one has to just be viligant."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?:"I think luck would be the most unlike courage. Intelligence, strength, Stamina and speed can all work in concert with courage ... but luck - no. You are either lucky or unlucky in a courageous decision."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: Terra scoffs. "Why would I need to do anything?" She grins before spreading her wings to inspect them. "I am the rumor come to life."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:43 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Relic
Link to Teepee: -x-

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "Courage will help me continue to do what I need to do. Even if others may find my work revolting. It'll also allow me to track down one who means a lot to me. Have you seen her?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?:"I think intelligence is most unlike courage. I suppose though it's safe to say that if you run blindly into a situation ... you can be caught unaware of what you will find and what the results might be."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: Relic shifts the bag from his back and grips the string around his neck. "Courage tells me to run ... but my gut instinct tells me to hunt them. The are really no different from the other prey I hunt except for their level of fierceness."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Ashe
Link to Teepee:XxX

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?:
Courage is my driving force. I am scared of nothing, there is nothing that I cannot conquer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: Speed. If you have to run, it's not courage.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: I won't be afraid, but I won't hunt them. If they cross my path, I can handle my own.

I will not reward stats to people who do not link me to the first post of their teepee. DISQUALIFIED for September 2011.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena and DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Paelor Tae Tasi

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "It'll take a great deal of courage ta make it t'roug' t'e 'eat, yea?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "Ah'd say t'at Intelligence is most like courage. Yeh need ta be smart ta know ta be brave."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "......" twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Ashe
Link to Teepee:XxX

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?:
Courage is my driving force. I am scared of nothing, there is nothing that I cannot conquer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: Speed. If you have to run, it's not courage.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: I won't be afraid, but I won't hunt them. If they cross my path, I can handle my own.

I will not reward stats to people who do not link me to the first post of their teepee. DISQUALIFIED for September 2011.

Fixed.

As it does not say I'm not allowed to fix a simple human error, I have since time is not yet up.

Thank you for your heads up! It's much appreciated ^_^

Time's up because you get one post per month.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 pm
Bonus Questions for September are Now Closed!

Bonus questions for August will open once all stats have been soon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 pm
Bonus Questions for October are Now Open!

Bonus stats for September have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Finian
Link to Teepee: xXx

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?:
Finain looked around the stallion's zone of the Harpy flock. "My Stamina will be used in aiding Luinil with the hunting, packing the game caught and or helping any of the other ladies should they have need of me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:
Finian's ears flicked at the bob of his tail as he mulled this over. "I'd have to say luck my friend. As stamina goes hand in hand with so many of the others I'm afraid Luck had to be if for really.. you don't need to be able to undergo long lengths of mental preparations if you're always lucky."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?:
Finian gave a chuckle. "I should think it would still make sound even if one's not there to hear it... But if your stamina fails.. it could very well mean your end depending on what's going on when it fails..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Enitan

"With the queebs preparing for winter, I believe that I must do the same. I can't let such creatures get a head of me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:
"Luck! No, intelligence. Wait, luck again. No, intelligence." Frowns. "Both?"

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?:
"You'd have to access it's fellow trees. But I'm sure that just because I or others are not there to hear it, doesn't mean it doesn't scream." Cocks his head slightly. "If I'm being chased by a carnivorous creature, perhaps."  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Marzipanz
Participating Soquili: Dallon
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Stamina?" Dall repeats the word just to verify he had heard correctly before taking a long pause, considering every option. "I suppose it'll keep me alive. Keep me from staying in one spot for to long. In this season you have to follow the food. Where temperatures drop so does the variety in edibles."

"Strength," he hissed in reply. To him it seemed like the most obvious answer. "Those who are weighed down by muscles struggle with stamina. It just seems as though they're parasitic to one another."

A small breath laugh huffed out of the dark purple stallion. "Don't be absurd. If you lack in Stamina it does not mean you'll perish. Surely you'd have some other means of survival, such as you mentioned before. Strength, Speed, Intelligence?" He gave a definite nod of his head, confident in his answers.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games