Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Like the idea of Rapunzel being a killer it is a rather neat idea,but doubt would ever use any of those items. Wish it would have had more poses for it.

Hulu is great just finished watching new community that missed last night was rather funny,but still like the pillow wars better.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm
omg @ the modus evolution. gonk Blood stained hand mods. Need.

Damn, I was trying to stay away from this item. xd

How does the feet blood layer with shoes??  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm
Sexy: When I put them on it was showing green and the feet where kind of peering out of the shoe's. If lucky this will be the item that gives cross hand mod
It is nice just wish had least one more poses seems like its missing something.

Wonder who will be next in the list of killers.

just noticed my case finally finished wooh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 pm
Tezca Frost
Sexy: When I put them on it was showing green and the feet where kind of peering out of the shoe's. If lucky this will be the item that gives cross hand mod

Eww green goo? That's no good! I hope they fix that. : ( I was hoping I could equip just the bloody hands. I wear shoes all the time! gonk  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Eww green goo? That's no good! I hope they fix that. : ( I was hoping I could equip just the bloody hands. I wear shoes all the time! gonk

Yeah they already fixed it! : } Yes I am about to have an avi just with them like that. Also you can wear shoe's and they don't show up! Same here our least socks.

Changed my avi for a moment to test it.
working fine with shoes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Genea
Getting up early on a weekend better be worth it.

J/s

it never is. you could win the lottery and it still wouldn't be missing those sweet, sweet hours of sleeping in, imho  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm
Read All Over
Genea
Getting up early on a weekend better be worth it.

J/s

it never is. you could win the lottery and it still wouldn't be missing those sweet, sweet hours of sleeping in, imho

It wasn't, btw. We've rescheduled for later this afternoon, so hopefully it will go well from there.

Right, going for a walk to buy junk and juice.

Also need to clean.

And stop sulking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 pm
omg I just watched the first episode of Tsuritama. crying I love it. It involves aliens, fishing, and surreal humor. All things that my beloved Arakawa Under the Bridge had. <3 It's filling the gap guys. asdfa;lskd Not to mention the art work is beautiful.

I still need to watch Kids on the Slope. Hooray for summer anime! You guys watching any of the new anime? XD

@ Tezca: Thank god they fixed it! Mwahahha I will have to own one now~ Maybe I can go to target this weekend and get a cash card. hhmmm  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
omg I just watched the first episode of Tsuritama. crying I love it. It involves aliens, fishing, and surreal humor. All things that my beloved Arakawa Under the Bridge had. <3 It's filling the gap guys. asdfa;lskd Not to mention the art work is beautiful.

I still need to watch Kids on the Slope. Hooray for summer anime! You guys watching any of the new anime? XD

@ Tezca: Thank god they fixed it! Mwahahha I will have to own one now~ Maybe I can go to target this weekend and get a cash card. hhmmm

How many episodes is that anime? Never heard of under the bridge. YAY for filling the gap =3

I've seen a trailer for kids on the slope,but have yet to watch! I'll be looking at what anime is new coming out and try and watch one our two. Not sure whats all new this Summer

Yeah still green if you put on leg mods [least ones i'm wearing] though when sitting down works fine! If anything its probably a good investment~ Best of luck getting one of those. Though you would get second gen and have wait two weeks gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:18 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

How many episodes is that anime? Never heard of under the bridge. YAY for filling the gap =3

I've seen a trailer for kids on the slope,but have yet to watch! I'll be looking at what anime is new coming out and try and watch one our two. Not sure whats all new this Summer

Yeah still green if you put on leg mods [least ones i'm wearing] though when sitting down works fine! If anything its probably a good investment~ Best of luck getting one of those. Though you would get second gen and have wait two weeks gonk

Which anime? Tsuritama or Arakawa Under the Bridge?
Tsuritama just came out so it only has 1 episode. Arakawa has 13 episodes in the first season and another 13 episodes in the second season. (The second season is named "Arakawa Under the BridgexBridge"). It's very funny/entertaining. xd

Yeah I'll probably use the cash card to buy something else to sell and use gold later on to buy the first gen Modus. It WILL have an ugly evolution no one cares about. I just know it. rofl  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:29 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Which anime? Tsuritama or Arakawa Under the Bridge?
Tsuritama just came out so it only has 1 episode. Arakawa has 13 episodes in the first season and another 13 episodes in the second season. (The second season is named "Arakawa Under the BridgexBridge"). It's very funny/entertaining. xd

Yeah I'll probably use the cash card to buy something else to sell and use gold later on to buy the first gen Modus. It WILL have an ugly evolution no one cares about. I just know it. rofl

I was asking about Tsuritama figured it would not be far on so could catch up. Alright i'll try to find it on youtube our something give it a watch if you think it is that good.

Well the RIG is still selling at a pretty good price. Would probably be best idea to do so. Yes I was just thinking to myself earlier about that and not to sale it cause after that is always an amazing evolution rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:59 pm
Aaaaand nope. neutral

Tomorrow it is, then.  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm
Watching My Man Godfrey. <3

I forgot how hilarious this movie is. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 pm
... i haven't partied and binge drunk for such long time.. 4 years?

my friend from neopets came to visit. herand i just fuel each others fires for going crazy..

we're going to get baked and watch vampire movies tonight.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 am
Finally! Just found out I'm a Hufflepuff. I've been waiting ages to get into Pottermore to find out what my wand and house would be, so I'm satisfied.

Now I can go to sleep.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games