Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:23 am
Kuni: thank you for stopping by luv 3nodding i told you id let you meet them someday ^^

Everyone this is Kuni, hes currenly a newbie in the clan but he's got his first edge, and has been the first in our group to pass the first part of the initiation in less than 6hrs so HA!!!! *points at Nhik* take that you edgeless gun man person you!!!!*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 am
hetukiri
Nhikxter

*grins* thats it? then i should be your clan leader then >w> i've finished zomg months ago, the only reason i play it now is for cash. TC is almost 50k too. I sell orbs for pocket money. I have like 4-5 of every freaking ring, but only 1 of fortune and candy.

You no hear me did you?
So for example if we were to start your initiation today, youd have to fight each boss from village greens to Otami Ruins *smiles catishly at you*
and of course id be in the crew with you so i can witness your fights....there fore you'll be fighting each of those monsters on lvl easy but with challenge for a crew of two people... its not as easy as it sounds

Heh, well for starters:
No one really survives zomg alone. Most jobs invole a minimum 4-man crew.
I am a tactician, not a soloist. I stick to ring sets that work as a group. I got bored of hack, slash, mantis and guns, guns, guns.

So if you really want to test me, here are the conditions: I need a crew with brains. Last thing I want is a wanderer who triggers events. Depending on their ring set will I change mine. Next, do we really need to do the newbie bosses too? The General and DMP is kinda boring, not to mention the Shrine.. and the Cave. There's Papa Saw, Dune Slam, and that lego block from Otami. Not to mention we can just do 50+ waves on the bug platform. Meh, your call smexy. :3  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:47 am
Nhikxter

Heh, well for starters:
I am a tactician, not a soloist. I stick to ring sets that work as a group. I got bored of hack, slash, mantis and guns, guns, guns.

So if you really want to test me, here are the conditions: I need a crew with brains. Last thing I want is a wanderer who triggers events. Depending on their ring set will I change mine. Next, do we really need to do the newbie bosses too? The General and DMP is kinda boring, not to mention the Shrine.. and the Cave. There's Papa Saw, Dune Slam, and that lego block from Otami. Not to mention we can just do 50+ waves on the bug platform. Meh, your call smexy. :3

*laughs* Pshk speak for yourself mi-sure Nhikxter everyone in this crew has pass all initiations by themselves including *points to self* yours truly
*smirks* if you dont have patience for completing the newbie bosses...then i suggest you join the Katana clan, also known as the double edged

Edit: If you cant meet our standards for doing the following on your own it shows us you cant carry your weight and depend too much on others...for example if one of your crew mates got dazed whiles fighting it would take quite a while for their rings to unlock...thus putting more pressure and stress on the rest of the crew...we just want to see how you handle the pressure is all
theirs to time limit for the initiation process  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 am
hetukiri
Nhikxter

Heh, well for starters:

*laughs* Pshk speak for yourself mi-sure Nhikxter everyone in this crew has pass all initiations by themselves including *points to self* yours truly
*smirks* if you dont have patience for completing the newbie bosses...then i suggest you join the Katana clan, also known as the double edged

*laughs hard* oh my apologies, i forgot the bosses were at "EASY MODE". Sure sure I'll give it a shot. Katana? Who owns that one?

EDIT:
we dont let anyone get dazed, thus no need for defib rings. Getting dazed is a sign of an incompitent team with a lack of coordination and buffs.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am
Nhikxter

*laughs hard* oh my apologies, i forgot the bosses were at "EASY MODE". Sure sure I'll give it a shot. Katana? Who owns that one?

EDIT:
we dont let anyone get dazed, thus no need for defib rings. Getting dazed is a sign of an incompitent team with a lack of coordination and buffs.

>.> you gettin smart with me!!?
ne ways i have no clue who's the leader, he lays low and never chooses to zomg when we are on but i can tell you if its incompetent teams your looking for, their suree to deliver that for you >o>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 am
-sneaks in and curls up on Hetus head- >w<  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am
Key:
Hmm...maybe and art auction will do it.
Find a couple of artist willing to donate their time, and auction off some art, or create some sort of contest to win the art pieces.

Nick:
Why the look?
-Blinks-

Hetu:
You have my password, zomg for me, I'm lazy. =__="

Welcome new members.
-waves-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 am
Chief:: that might work ^^.  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm
Lady: *feels something ontop of my head and gets chills thinking its a really big spider or bug*

O.O *flails arms wildly and runs about screaming like a banshee*
CHIEF GET IT OFF ME GET IT OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Whispers to everyone* hey~~~~ everyone chiefs password is potato chips
*falls on my back laughing up a storm* lmao that would be so freaking hilarious if thats what it was....cause i have no clue what it is >.> *looks at chief*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 pm
@hetu
those tests were pointless and annoying! wasted 3hours of my life > o > hahah but it was fun having you around x3

@lady
o u o whatcha doin on hetu's head?

@chief
>.> my kitty.. *glares at you and pets larry*  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:14 pm
Nhikx:: oh ya know, just hangin out >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm
surprised
oh its just lady ontop there!!? *pokes you* >w>sooo when did we negotiate that my head would be the place u'd build your nest
*pokes you with the back of my kunai...fly birdy fly away and land on Nhik...i heard his head is filled with nutrients and the temperature there is awesome this time of year....

Nhik: same here :3
>.< it wasnt pointless it was a valuable lesson  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 am
@All: I kinda dissapeared because:

1) Work, with the contest, and Nicky went hiatus for sometime, so I kind of should handle everything myself.

2) Family problems.

But you guys still remembered me!! crying Waaah! Lol.
Ah, I miss this place >w<

@Nhik: Of course I needed to mention that part, or it won't look like OUR Sanctuary at all XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:02 am
@Hetu and Nhik: Well if you cant take the pressure dont take the challenge simple as that!

@New person:...I hope Hetu didnt scam you of $20...*stares at Hetu*  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:20 am
*walks in looking for elusive crew members and new ones*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games