Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:34 pm
Ascher. just stop trying.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:37 pm
Dr_lecter1988

... B-but... They have to die so I can be a Guardian of the Planet ._.

*turns to Luri*: That was the reason I wanted to kill them right Luri? ... >.> I kinda forgot why I wanted them dead... sweatdrop  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:40 pm
Ascher
Dr_lecter1988

*turns to Luri*: That was the reason I wanted to kill them right Luri? ... >.> I kinda forgot why I wanted them dead... sweatdrop

Even IF you did somehow manage to kill them all, you still wouldn't become guardian of the planet. *shakes my head* That would just mean you've destroyed a lot of lives selfishly for no good reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:41 pm
*shakes head*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:42 pm
lurichan
Ascher
Dr_lecter1988

Even IF you did somehow manage to kill them all, you still wouldn't become guardian of the planet. *shakes my head* That would just mean you've destroyed a lot of lives selfishly for no good reason.

It's not IF I did it, it's WHEN I DO IT twisted

*continues to plot*

And my reason is perfectly good!
I wanna be the only hero to save the planet when it's in danger! So a little evil for the sake of good is...

A little evil for the sake of good!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:46 pm
Ascher

It's not IF I did it, it's WHEN I DO IT twisted

*continues to plot*

And my reason is perfectly good!
I wanna be the only hero to save the planet when it's in danger! So a little evil for the sake of good is...

A little evil for the sake of good!

It isn't going to happen.
1. You're in the wrong universe
2. Senshi get automatic first strike even though their attack sequense is insanly long
3. Strength in numbers
4. They fight to protect what they love and care about
5. Sailor Moon is too nice to kill
6. Time is not on your side in any long protracted battle
7. The cats will scratch you up
8. Then their would would be susceptible to outside threats and destroyed
9. Tuxedo Mask will would you with a rose
10. Because I said so.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:47 pm
Ascher
*respawns and makes a MAD DASH!!!*

THANKS AGAIN DOC!

KWAAAAANNNNGGGG~~~!!!

*slowly falls over backwards, bleeding from the face as he peels off the lamp post he slammed into*

X_X

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *GRABS AND RUNS AGAIN!* I'LL NEVER LET YOU HAVE HIM!! crying Kit, help me out here!
Kit: *forms barrier wall for us to sit in* have fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:48 pm
*leans back and yawns* I'm tired... I think I'm going to catch a nap tonight.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:50 pm
i'll fight with Ascher, the two of us could beat them, if only because i want to get rid of most americanized anime  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:52 pm
._. *pets her poor bleeding Ascher* aww...you okies..? redface  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:54 pm
*Soft sigh* I've seen both the dubbed and subtitled versions of it, and it's like comparing any anime that bad dubbers have gotten ahold of really, it looses it's essence and beauty if you go soly by what was done to it by the dubbers. However, it is also how it was brought to the masses, and those who cared to learn more about it were at least sparked in interest by the dub and found more when they reached for the subtitled versions for the first time. I've laughed and cried along side the characters, felt pain clutch at my heart, and felt anguish wash over me in a torrent of waves as death settled over those near and dear...... I can't explain it much more other than saying it's unfair to compare the sub and the dub, or to think of them on equal terms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:56 pm
YES! THE DOCTOR AND I SHALL FORM OUR OWN SENSHI!

YOUR TEN POINTS HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIS INTELLECT AND MY...
MY ABILITY TO BE A MEAT SHIELD!

THE SAILOR SENSHI WILL DIEEEE!!! twisted  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:57 pm
*slowly phases out of the room with a sad expression on my face*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan
*slowly phases out of the room with a sad expression on my face*

*giggles* I WIN!!! NOW I SHALL GO KILL BARBARA STRIESAND!!! *forgets about the senshi*  

Ascher

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan
*Soft sigh* I've seen both the dubbed and subtitled versions of it, and it's like comparing any anime that bad dubbers have gotten ahold of really, it looses it's essence and beauty if you go soly by what was done to it by the dubbers. However, it is also how it was brought to the masses, and those who cared to learn more about it were at least sparked in interest by the dub and found more when they reached for the subtitled versions for the first time. I've laughed and cried along side the characters, felt pain clutch at my heart, and felt anguish wash over me in a torrent of waves as death settled over those near and dear...... I can't explain it much more other than saying it's unfair to compare the sub and the dub, or to think of them on equal terms.

it was my 1st anime, I watched it when I was a small girl of 6... whee  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games