Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
oops I got mad in an old gaia thread. gonk

I tried to keep it kawaii with emoticons. emo prolly failed

Did you add one of these emotion_awesome

Or just start derping. That's what I usually do and people rarely take me seriously.

For example, at work today I found out that my manager is in the ER, another person was fired and that just leaves two of us to run the store for the entire weekend. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm
*stretches out back* I wonder what I should do tomorrow since I'm done bowling...?  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 pm
rofl How does this exist, this is the first time I've actually wanted an Xbox. Because then I'd invite my nephews over who are big Star Wars fans, and they're young enough that the humor wouldn't hit them quite the same way it does me, and they'd be horrified.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm
Chixen
rofl How does this exist, this is the first time I've actually wanted an Xbox. Because then I'd invite my nephews over who are big Star Wars fans, and they're young enough that the humor wouldn't hit them quite the same way it does me, and they'd be horrified.
I saw it on another video and figured it was a joke. First thought it was rather funny then thought it was sad that something like this is allowed to be marketed.

I'm not even that big of a star wars fan, but still just why was this greenlighted? Who exactly wanted this?

But I agree this is something you should do well worth getting a kinect to mess with people lol  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 pm
So this weekend was going to be pirates for you guys that wanted it.

But due to the things at work, my shift suddenly covers most of the day on Saturday. And Alice isn't available this weekend.

The options are that a time is picked and you guys self run it or wait until next weekend when I have more time on my hands. >o> I'm willing to post any announcement needed to help if anyone wants to try to get people together on that date or w/e else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 am
@ Tezca: Omfg that video is hilarious. xd Why on earth does it have so many dislikes?!

Also have two hilarious pieces of One Piece fan art ((WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE LATEST CHAPTER))
picture one
picture two

@ Mero: I derped but I didn't use the awesome face. rofl

I'm sorry to hear about your bad schedule. gonk We can post-pone it if need be. I appreciate you wanting to do the pirate theme/letting us know though!  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 am
damn you beserker pilot, stop fluctuating! I want to own that mohawk!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am
*yawns a little* Morning...  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 am
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Tezca: Omfg that video is hilarious. xd Why on earth does it have so many dislikes?!

Also have two hilarious pieces of One Piece fan art ((WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE LATEST CHAPTER))
picture one
picture two

@ Mero: I derped but I didn't use the awesome face. rofl

I'm sorry to hear about your bad schedule. gonk We can post-pone it if need be. I appreciate you wanting to do the pirate theme/letting us know though!

Yes it is the more I watch it more I laugh at just the idea. Probably fanboy/girls being very butthurt I think its the greatest "you mad" moment lucas has ever done emotion_awesome

OMG that first one I like the best tashigi's smoker face is just great
The falling down thing was good too and I have a strange feeling its going to happen in the manga at some point in the next few chapters.

Yeah post-pone would be fine id probably miss most of it this week also due to working very late. I'm in complete agree with your statement sexy!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am
I'm happy. My boyfriend is letting me borrow his Battle Royale movie so when mom and I watch it today after her therapy. . whee i'm excited.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 am
snooze snooze snooooooooze  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 pm
warrior_of_boognish
snooze snooze snooooooooze
Tired, Boog?  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:11 pm
I need to stop playing so much Street Fighter IV, that game is completely addictive! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 pm
that's it I plan on having both handheld consoles emotion_donotwant  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 pm
Getting up early on a weekend better be worth it.

J/s  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games