Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm
Well…my bedroom might be about 3 times the size and my bed is huge. I have red velvet drapes I like to pull that surround the bed. I do have a seating area with a fireplace in the room and an attached powder room, sauna, 10 person hot tub, 5 person shower and other stuff…not to mention the walk in closet. sweatdrop *starts to get uncomfortable explaining*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 pm
-smiles and winks at psyzapp- Sounds like the officer will be very comfortable. wink -mentally grabs psyzapp's booty-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 pm
Yes, I am feeling a little warm.

Not going to let you run me over me. he leaned close-
Must be too much beer. twisted

–he said it kindly. At least I didn’t try to use the other girls as a shield. He stood and got a cool bottle of coke. He grinned at Psyzapp and Dame’s continued conversation. At Dame comment, he grinned-

I remember that. Lord, it took a lot to convince you to get up early. Of course sometimes that was fun.

-At the other girls descriptions of their bedrooms, he smirked- Your kidding, what awesome bedrooms!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:36 pm
-looked down at her lap and tried not to blush- sweatdrop -put her hands in her lap and started fiddling with her fingers-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 pm
Mine is a big room with black walls, a home theater system, black carpeting, a couple of dim lamps, a bed for two (which I share with Sunako) with black curtains, black covers, and black pillows.

But I'm not expecting to impress anyone with that description.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm
katana68
*sighs* Psyzapp, I'm a bit jealous.....now I have this wonderful big bed and no one to keep me company. You're so lucky! xd

Katana…Officer Dougherty is "guarding" my body. wink And he's doing one hell of a job.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm
*walks back into bar*

Hello, Psyzapp! Ladies, Dec. Got myself a small island with my last paycheck. Thinking of building there and moving out after the next few paychecks. This job sure pays well!

Dame! I've missed you so dreadfully. You should have come shopping with me, I hope you'll like the place. I'll take you there soon, I promise. Gonna get a chopper a with my next paycheck I think. *puts his arm around her waist and smooches her cheek* Whaddaya think, hun?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 pm
I have a nice enough bachelor pad. Clean, which is surprising considering most bachelors’ homes. Lonely bed though, but of course that is my fault.

-he waved at psihug, and listened with interest. Buying an island! whoa! -

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm
-is about to exact her revenge on dec when psihug comes over and starts blabbing about a house and an island and then kisses her cheek while roping his arm around her waist- redface redface redface -flushes deeply- gonk I...uh...I...I don't know...

-notices the dragon and changes the subject- I see you still have my cute little plushie!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm
That's okay, dame. It can just be a day trip with Langer as chaperone! Just thought you might like someplace to relax for a while. You're so tense!  

psihug

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm
-Aww, that’s nice. Note: do not flirt with Psihug. He kept silent, not wanting to embarrassed Dame. He moved over to Psyzapp. -

So who is this officer, Psyzapp? Or am I being too nosy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm
-appears with a big crate with French writing on it-

-opens the crate revealing bottles of wine and champagne, and sets the crate in the bar-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Oh not at all, Dec. I recently added a vampire to the staff here. He was so insistent about protecting the ladies and I and this place due to some very strange and violent happenings lately. It comes with the territory I guess, seeing as this bar tends to draw people of dark and supernatural abilities. Anyway…I hired him and he's staying on the premises which made me a bit uncomfortable seeing as how I was thrown across the room like a rag doll…  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm
*she goes on.* Anyway…Officer Dougherty was kind enough to offer to watch over me. Especially at night since I wasn't sleeping well with a vampire here and all. He is staying with me in my quarters. *she grins.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 pm
*sets Langer on Dame's lap and begins to knead her shoulders, whispering in her ear*

Heh. At least that's the story she's telling everyone. Haven't seen the vampire in days. Come to think of it, haven't seen Dougherty in days. I wonder if we should be concerned.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games