Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:43 pm
Kitsoru

hmm..yeah, probably- but what I mean is, he's behind it all- the things men will do to keep another guy away from a chick they like... stare

I'm not sure how much of plot you've read or heard about, but during new years Gino kissed Sasha.

A long time ago Sasha gave Gino mouth to mouth to keep him alive when she found him on the beach during her and Ian's date.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:45 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru

hmm..yeah, probably- but what I mean is, he's behind it all- the things men will do to keep another guy away from a chick they like... stare

I'm not sure how much of plot you've read or heard about, but during new years Gino kissed Sasha.

A long time ago Sasha gave Gino mouth to mouth to keep him alive when she found him on the beach during her and Ian's date.

ya, I saw that part- so, who was she with 1st, though? that;s what I'm confused about... sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru

ya, I saw that part- so, who was she with 1st, though? that;s what I'm confused about... sweatdrop

Well, the date with Ian happened quite a while ago, so I think Ian was who she was with first, but then Gino tried to sweap her off her feet, and when that didnt' work out the way he planned, he tried to have Ian off-ed. But some of that is speculation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:52 pm
not all guys are jerks like that.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:54 pm
Dr_lecter1988
3nodding Not all guys are jerks like that, you are 100% right. The problem with Gino as a character and a sterotype is that he was pretty much given everything he wanted, so not getting his way might really cause some nasty things to happen in gaia plot...

Speaking of plot, anyone else notice Ian had a starseed in his hands?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:55 pm
what's a starseed?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:00 pm
Dr_lecter1988
what's a starseed?

*lol* Sorry, it's a sailor moon reference.

Picture

I can't seem to find a good picture off hand, but what she has in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:05 pm
It just looks a LOT like the diamond thing Ian gave to sasha is all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:07 pm
There, I found a better picture of one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:10 pm
Sorry..........anyways, in other news: I've read around the first 50 pages of alice in wonderland now. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:10 pm
meh the think he was holding looked like a shell  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:17 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
3nodding Not all guys are jerks like that, you are 100% right. The problem with Gino as a character and a sterotype is that he was pretty much given everything he wanted, so not getting his way might really cause some nasty things to happen in gaia plot...

Speaking of plot, anyone else notice Ian had a starseed in his hands?

lol ya, the ol' spoiled rich kid.. 3nodding There's one in plenty anime- Seto Kaiba, Gary Oak, I can't believe I'm using Pokemon/Yugioh references...the wolf girl and bird girl from Tokyo MewMew, etc.  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:18 pm

I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:23 pm
lurichan

XDDD OMG!! that's good, can I use that in my siggy? xd  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:24 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan

XDDD OMG!! that's good, can I use that in my siggy? xd

Sure, go ahead. I just thought it was funny and I couldn't stop myself from making it. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games