Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Calelith
Magnificent Moonbeam
Congrats on getting that Clerical, Mero. I'm wanting one too for the tabard. And even the Talisman of good for the necklace and Obi. emotion_kirakira Got a ton of items here on my wishlist...I feel tempted by this RIG.

I was tempted...and gave in
crying

All my quest gold...

...Gone! Gone I say!

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."
Glad to hear you're happy with the RIG in other words. 3nodding

Yes, yes I am happy.

Sad at the loss of gold and worth of some of the items I just purchased though
crying

But I'm an avid D&D and RPG fan and this RIG is perfect for those loves.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 pm
this rig just makes me want to play actual D&D  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:49 pm
This RIG makes me want to eat.

But that might just be my stomach grumbling.

neutral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm
well there was a flan monster

honestly I'm having a hard time remembering if D&D had any flan monsters  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Just roll with it man, proxy its stats with that of a Gelatinous Cube.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm
No rogue armor. emo

I Found A Sexy 1
Gah!! Sorry! I'll make sure to white out the spoilers from now on. crying

I'll seppuku right here and now if it will make it better. xd

Not sure how far behind I am exactly because it seems to go on hiatus a lot lately, but yeah. Kind of jarring to pop in and see. xd But anyway, not a huge deal. biggrin

I'm enjoying this arc a lot more than the last one. It was necessary to explain some things, but to me it just seemed to drag on and on. rofl Prolly didn't help that it followed up that flashback arc that served the same purpose. xd  

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:06 pm
*keeping her eye on the price for Clerical Nurse and Talisman of Good.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:20 pm
One Piece has actually been doing pretty good with its breaks lately. Compared to other mangas taking weeks off and Hunter X Hunter taking months lol
I heard Oda caught a random sickness last week so thats why no One Piece

Nothing from this RIG I really wanted doubt i'll be losing much gold from it.

This is my pirate avatar emotion_kirakira  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:36 pm
OMG THESE GUYS DANCING. I CAN'T. rofl

@ Diavolica: lol! Glad I didn't completely ruined everything. The thing I spoiled was mostly a sub plot anyway.

u__u Gomen again.

@ Tezca: I've always wanted to read Hunter X Hunter because it's by one of my favorite authors, but I've always been wary because of the hiatuses. Why does it take so many? Is Togashi sick? : (

Your pirate avatar looks great. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 pm
Tezca Frost
This is my pirate avatar emotion_kirakira

You look like you're on both sides because of that vice admiral-y coat. :V

... maybe you're a shichibukai! *ducks*  

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:48 pm
Sexy: Yeah Hunters is good and quick to catch up on it. The story is pretty good not as good as yuyu,but still worth the read. No it rarely has anything to do with him being sick. Actually its he has an amazing contract and can take extended breaks whenever he feels like rofl

Thank you I also like the one you have emotion_kirakira

Diavolica: I think this coat looks more like Whitebeards then a Vice Admirals would need more metals and it has the jolly roger on the back =3

Pfft shichibukai as if I'm completely a Yonko emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 pm
Tezca Frost
Sexy: Yeah Hunters is good and quick to catch up on it. The story is pretty good not as good as yuyu,but still worth the read. No it rarely has anything to do with him being sick. Actually its he has an amazing contract and can take extended breaks whenever he feels like rofl

Diavolica: I think this coat looks more like Whitebeards then a Vice Admirals would need more metals and it has the jolly roger on the back =3

LOL! Really!? He can just take breaks? Damn that's awesome. ; AA; His life is amazing! I have even more respect for him now than I did before! He's even married to the woman who created Sailor Moon. He's just pure awesome. rofl

Tezca-san is a Yonko!? EEEHHHHHH!??!?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

LOL! Really!? He can just take breaks? Damn that's awesome. ; AA; His life is amazing! I have even more respect for him now than I did before! He's even married to the woman who created Sailor Moon. He's just pure awesome. rofl

Tezca-san is a Yonko!? EEEHHHHHH!??!?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes 90% of the times he just takes breaks. An the guys at jump can basically do nothing to stop it lol He has a rather chill life that is sure! I also do,but always hate to see Hunters going on break cause I'm interested in whats next. The recent one was one of the worst ones to take a hiatus on.
Yeah I've always found that crazy and if I remember right she has helped him a few times. That he is cool

Why yes I am. Would you like to join my crew? I'll allow you to be any position,but captain Tzihehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:07 pm
Tezca Frost

Yes 90% of the times he just takes breaks. An the guys at jump can basically do nothing to stop it lol He has a rather chill life that is sure! I also do,but always hate to see Hunters going on break cause I'm interested in whats next. The recent one was one of the worst ones to take a hiatus on.
Yeah I've always found that crazy and if I remember right she has helped him a few times. That he is cool

Why yes I am. Would you like to join my crew? I'll allow you to be any position,but captain Tzihehehe

emotion_kirakira Can I be your cook?? A Yonko has to have fancy food right? *just wants to eat it*  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

emotion_kirakira Can I be your cook?? A Yonko has to have fancy food right? *just wants to eat it*

I have food so good it would make Toriko jealous. Sure if you want to be the cook can try everything you want. Do you have devil fruit emotion_kirakira  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games