Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noein yuu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:55 am
hello im trey otherwise know as rider66 if you every feel like you have extra money or equipment just talk to me please  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:37 am
hey names spike  

Spike the Dark Dragoon

1,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

demon of razgris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:53 am
Im new and any help or tips i can get would be a big help just pm me if u would like to talk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:01 pm
I am brand new here and looking to meet new friends and have fun!! My name is Michi, I am from California I have a lot of interests, I love RPG's there is where I escape from the harsh realities of RL ... I also like to do beading, sewing, and crochet... I can't forget my gaian life..LOL I love being able to meet new friends and have a great time!!  

Michi001

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:07 am
Hi *waves* I am Akito L and I am the dude that minds his own buisness and kinda observse everyone until someone get's to know me then i can be a pretty cool guy biggrin its nice to meet everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:39 am
Hello I am new to the guild. My name is Jade. smile Hope to see you around!  

jadedroze

WaZzUp_Ma_HoMiEs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:25 am
Hey Wazzup Y'all .... Ma Names Ash ... Im new to Gaia Online and also to da guild so feel free to add me as a friend ... biggrin I love sports ... ma favorite sprot iz soccer i love it ... if ya nid any help jus pm me ..... im vry helpfull ... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm
hey i am new here and i dont know what to say really but hi xd  

Djlaw56

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

axle vest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:51 pm
hi everyone my name is axle vest and im a new addition to the guild and iwould just like to say hi to evryone and to never stop rockin biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:15 am
Hi Im Karen and Im 14. Im really into RP and I mostly joined to improve my skills.  

Fascism Friday

Anxious Gekko

Deathsphere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:39 pm
Hey all, My name Is Anthony
Feel free to call me Aiden
i love to hang out with friends party skateboard and have a good time

i am a journalist i love to right about my life and my P.O.V.
Feel free to go read my journal
im very emotional and i seem to quest alot but never get what im looking for

Heres my littler introduction:

I want someone i can call mine. "you know your in love when you cant fall asleep becuase reality is finally better than your dreams."
THE NIGHT LIFE IS ALL ME!

hi,im Anthony. despite what you may think, there are many things about me that neither you, nor anyone around you can come to conclusions on. im everchanging. im an extremist. its either or, no negotiating.

im working on good ethics and good heart. there are so many things in this world that absolutely fascinate me; especially art. I live in reality but at the same time a dream. I refuse to mold myself into a clone of society, I have morals and I defenitly won't step down to someones level to be accepted.

Im an extremely nice person, its hard for me to be mean unless you start s**t. you will never meet anyone like me. Im very strong willed. I have a set goal in life and working hard on accomplishing it at the moment. You will only get ONE chance to gain my respect. if you fail, You will NEVER earn it back. I can be your worst nightmare.

It takes alot to earn my trust. I can only think of a few. I like to party. go to shows. go on adventures. travel, and meet new people. I am drama free!. keep your s**t away from me, ******** faggots. I am shallow, i know. stop telling me. Dont be stupid over this website, i LOVE the block button. I look better in person If you want to get to know me, talk!. and for the s**t talkers. keep talking your s**t, its just making me FAMOUS=]

all i want in my life is for you to judge on what i give and represent, not what you hear or see at first point. im not here to make an impression, but i must contradict since we all want to see the best of someone else. i am a sensitive person and i tend to get carried away by people's criticism. I have learned to ignore it but at times it can accumulate and hit me hard. I have pride, and that same pride gets me in trouble. I let people know I'm there for them, but I will never expect the same from them. I get carried away with my imagination and ideas and hardly ever accomplish the goals that should be set on. I am more than the photograph you have criticized, and I am more than the paragraphs you have read.

I have a life. The life that I live is based on my social activities and my family. The education I have is derived from the hard working years I have attended in scholar communities. The friends I have are solely chosen by their smiles. The one's that dislike me are the one's who don't know me or care to know me. I live to give life a reason to be profound in someone else's eyes.

The one's I love are known in my heart. They are strictly enforced in my pride and part of my life. They are well informed of the love I have for them. I am capable of making them smile and happy during the times they need a joke or two. They're my priority and they will remain that for as long as they want to.

Hiprocisy comes along with each and everyone of us. However, it is up to us to make a positve use of that or not. The one's who smile in our eyes and turn away to laugh at us are the one's who need a reason to put someone down to feel high in their own minds. They will never achieve the true happiness everyone else might feel. On my behalf, I am part of the one's who are living the feelings of that happiness we all wan't.

My life is not a puzzle or a mess. My life is more than any comparison to a materialistic object or to an impossible thought. I am more than words and imagination. Be part of my life and you will smile next to me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:19 pm
hey people my name is jeanine and of course, i play the saxophone. i rp a lot and i tend to go toward fantasy. i watch all kinds of anime, and if you think i should watch a certain show because you think its good, ill probly watch it, and talk to you about it. i am reaaly hyper at times and i love to hang out online. i am online approximately 6 hours a day in the summer, jut rping and i love it! message me  

xXonlymexX

Sparkly Conventioneer

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rutton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:36 am
hey wassup i'm chris, new to the guild and gotta introduce myself. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:09 pm
Hello, I am CanyBites. I am not new 2 Gaia. This is my newest account because I was hacked on my original account. Please Be free 2 comment on my page or ask any question  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50

pixelangeljm

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:08 pm
i love online games  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games