Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:33 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

i've never played changeling. I've played Vampire, and looked at werewolf. but i like the whitewolf structure.not as much as my d20 D&D but its good. and go for it.

Changeling is pratically an obsession for me. I have all of the books ever printed and well as a few things from online. I also know Bastet and Werewolf general rules....I know a lot about most systems, but I know the most about Changeling. ^_^ Hmm...its me not being slightly introvertive. A rare sight on gaia indeed. I hope she is still going to do the contest. I would hate to have taken off my coat and glasses for naught.

heh. being an extroert is sometimes a goodthing

It might be, but it usually gets me in trouble when people find out some of the thoughts that float through my head on a daily basis. ^^* So what do you think of the "I'm preening and pretty" verion of my avi?
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:35 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

i've never played changeling. I've played Vampire, and looked at werewolf. but i like the whitewolf structure.not as much as my d20 D&D but its good. and go for it.

Changeling is pratically an obsession for me. I have all of the books ever printed and well as a few things from online. I also know Bastet and Werewolf general rules....I know a lot about most systems, but I know the most about Changeling. ^_^ Hmm...its me not being slightly introvertive. A rare sight on gaia indeed. I hope she is still going to do the contest. I would hate to have taken off my coat and glasses for naught.

heh. being an extroert is sometimes a goodthing

It might be, but it usually gets me in trouble when people find out some of the thoughts that float through my head on a daily basis. ^^* So what do
you think of the "I'm preening and pretty" verion of my avi?

Quite the perky look. it's pretty though

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:39 pm

Dr_lecter1988

*Beams* Thank you. ^_^ Other than the wings and kitty it's not all that expensive either. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:41 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

*Beams* Thank you. ^_^ Other than the wings and kitty it's not all that expensive either. ^_^
but the wings are most expensive

Deke the cursed

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:42 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

yeah me and my Dark suit, it's fairly expensive, with the skull biker black gloves, the glasses. the trapjaw and smoker are cheap. but trhe pitchfork and guitar were fairly expensive.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:43 pm

this little ninja-mod needs sleep ill talk to you all tomorrow. and Good Luck Ms lurichan

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:45 pm

Dr_lecter1988
this little ninja-mod needs sleep ill talk to you all tomorrow. and Good Luck Ms lurichan
night
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:45 pm

Dr_lecter1988

All right, have a good night and get some restful sleep.

yes, the wings are expensive, and I am grateful each day for them.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:47 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

All right, have a good night and get some restful sleep.

yes, the wings are expensive, and I am grateful each day for them.
its a good look but that dress is one i've seen alot
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:47 pm

Just this way for an avi contest, then I shall reclaim my coat and sunglasses ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:49 pm

lurichan
Just this way for an avi contest, then I shall reclaim my coat and sunglasses ^_^
ohhhh i havent change my avi since the lunar cape came out...well i added the guitar, but i'll take that off in a minute
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:51 pm

Deke the cursed
lurichan
ohhhh i havent change my avi since the lunar cape came out...well i added the guitar, but i'll take that off in a minute

I perfer my sunglasses and coat, but sadly people don't appreciate such things in a contest setting....My picture is up so I believe it is safe to change back to normal. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:57 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan

I perfer my sunglasses and coat, but sadly people don't appreciate such things in a contest setting....My picture is up so I believe it is safe to change back to normal. ^_^
theyre just racists against people who wear sunglasses
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:58 pm

Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan

Racisim is based on skin tone, biggotry is based on just about anything. But yes, the avi rating system is generally baised against different people who don't conform to most people's standards of beauty.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:02 pm

lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan

Racisim is based on skin tone, biggotry is based on just about anything. But yes, the avi rating system is generally baised against different people who don't conform to most people's standards of beauty.
ohhhhh, do i detect some bitterness?
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games