Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

NovaBrightStar

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:06 am
Which Race would the Sayans be closest to in 40K?

Who would the champion if they were there?

Who would Vegita go with?

How about Goku?

Even though this doesnt seem related to 40K, I was curious who they would be closest to, since the sayans arent there in 40K.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:40 am
NovaBrightStar
Which Race would the Sayans be closest to in 40K?

Who would the champion if they were there?

Who would Vegita go with?

How about Goku?

Even though this doesnt seem related to 40K, I was curious who they would be closest to, since the sayans arent there in 40K.

stare I think this is a pretty stupid question...but I'm a sucker for hypotheticals. The Saiya-jins don't match up very well to any race in 40k. Seriously. The only things that are even close are the C'tan. Maybe the Chaos gods or some Uber-Daemon we haven't seen yet. Seriously, when you have beings that are powerful enough to destroy a planet if they so much as fart the wrong way, you can't really compare them with armies that are still using pieces of matter moving really fast to kill each other. That said, Tyranids. Because they don't use manufactured weapons, cleanse planets, and come back stronger after each failed attack.

In anycase I'm gonna assume those last two questions are about what armies they would play. Vegeta would probably use Chaos or Daemonhunters, because he's all about the power. Goku would probably play as Tau, being the goody goody he is. Probably Farsight Enclave, so he can actually fight in HtH.  

Oryn

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:55 am
yeah, not even Primarchs rival the power of the insanely godlike "Saiyan" race, and Primarchs are like... WS8, BS 5, S8, T8, W8, I8, A 10, LD 12, SV 2+ (and 2+ inv)  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:58 am
not a lot of Nid players as faras what can see!  

James Evans

NovaBrightStar

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:32 am
Oryn

In anycase I'm gonna assume those last two questions are about what armies they would play. Vegeta would probably use Chaos or Daemonhunters, because he's all about the power. Goku would probably play as Tau, being the goody goody he is. Probably Farsight Enclave, so he can actually fight in HtH.

Which God? Or would He go with Chaos Undivided ?

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:06 pm
NovaBrightStar
Oryn

Which God? Or would He go with Chaos Undivided?

Seeing as Vegeta is about as subtle as a bag of bricks and obsessed with his own health, either Khorne or Undivided.  

Oryn

NovaBrightStar

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:14 pm
Well, he did ally with Bobbidy to make himself stronger, and when he did he was obsessed with slaughter.

Though he made a pact with him, and didnt worship him.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:26 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
yeah, not even Primarchs rival the power of the insanely godlike "Saiyan" race, and Primarchs are like... WS8, BS 5, S8, T8, W8, I8, A 10, LD 12, SV 2+ (and 2+ inv)

Plus the fact that they can't be insta killed...  

Drachyench

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:31 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Thjeres rules for the Primarches?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:40 pm
DarkElf27
Cagalli Yura Attha

I suppose that they're hypothetical stats, not actual ones.  

WalkingTree

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:55 pm
WalkingTree
DarkElf27
Cagalli Yura Attha

Yeah, she got one wrong though. They have A BS of 8 as well. And their attack is something along the lines of 10. or 15. mrgreen Uber-goodness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:48 am
CHATTER!  

Elemantl

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:57 am
Relkin9
WalkingTree
DarkElf27
Cagalli Yura Attha

Yeah, she got one wrong though. They have A BS of 8 as well. And their attack is something along the lines of 10. or 15. mrgreen Uber-goodness.
once again, BS cannot exceed 5! check the rulebook. It is the ONLY statline that is limited to 5.
BS 1: 6
BS 2: 5+
BS 3: 4+
BS 4: 3+
BS 5: 2+

One could then say that a BS 6 needs a 1+ to hit, but everyone can miss, including the Emperor himself. therefore, they HAVE to be BS 5.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:37 am
Ophiuchus
Relkin9
WalkingTree
DarkElf27
Cagalli Yura Attha

once again, BS cannot exceed 5! check the rulebook. It is the ONLY statline that is limited to 5.

One could then say that a BS 6 needs a 1+ to hit, but everyone can miss, including the Emperor himself. therefore, they HAVE to be BS 5.

Never played against DARK ELDAR then now have you. Their HQ has A BASE weapon skill of 7. Sheesh, do not assume something without checking first. Even on the chart it says that you CANNOT HIT ON A 1! That means even if you have A BS of 1000000, if you roll one, you missed. GOT IT?!!  

Relkin9

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:46 am
Relkin9
Ophiuchus
Relkin9
WalkingTree
DarkElf27
Cagalli Yura Attha

Never played against DARK ELDAR then now have you. Their HQ has A BASE weapon skill of 7. Sheesh, do not assume something without checking first. Even on the chart it says that you CANNOT HIT ON A 1! That means even if you have A BS of 1000000, if you roll one, you missed. GOT IT?!!
... We're talking about BS, not WS. Check your tables. BS is not on a table like WS, S and T. 3nodding WS, S and T go up to 10. Armor goes up to 14... and doesn't go below 9. I think. o_O but BS... up to 5.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games