Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:43 pm
Masquanade

actually i got that gold from IRL friends who had been inactive on Gaia for six months and they had like November and December '03 donation items plus other donation items which they gave to me and I sold.

Well aren't you miss popular? whee heart domokun

Thanks Diddle.

Now it's 2 for 2...great... rolleyes Hopefullly someone will come to the rescue and break this tie breaker!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:52 am
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

actually i got that gold from IRL friends who had been inactive on Gaia for six months and they had like November and December '03 donation items plus other donation items which they gave to me and I sold.

Thanks Diddle.

Now it's 2 for 2...great... rolleyes Hopefullly someone will come to the rescue and break this tie breaker!

Well not really. Just one of my two friends that gave me their stuff was an exchange whore . . . like that's the only thing he did on Gaia was trade stuff to get better stuff or more gold. And the other one amazingly had good stuff . . . I thought she would have a bunch of crappy stuff . . . and I was proven wrong.

Diddle- I've started on your drawing . . . but uh . . . I'm like busy and I'll finish it! Soon! It's my last week of school and I have to do senior check out and blah blah. Tonight is my band's spring concert and tomorrow is our band banquet . . . so maybe I'll finish it . . . I don't know . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:02 pm
YAY!! just post it on DA and i'll fav it, nintendopunk05 is my DA name in case ya wanna watch me ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:07 pm
DiddleFreak61387
YAY!! just post it on DA and i'll fav it, nintendopunk05 is my DA name in case ya wanna watch me ^_^
I can no longer go on DA on my computer . . . it freezes my computer . . . crying  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:19 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

Thanks Diddle.

I would, if my vote wasn't one of the four you already have. (At least, I THINK it is...)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:53 pm
iOggy
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

Thanks Diddle.

I would, if my vote wasn't one of the four you already have. (At least, I THINK it is...)

I beleive you voted already. but HARK! MY VOTE! ^_^  

Saint-Saens

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:43 pm
-anxiously awaits the revolution and his avi art-  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:30 pm
DiddleFreak61387
-anxiously awaits the revolution and his avi art-

I worked on it yesterday . . . some. I just have to color it. sweatdrop Tomorrow I'll finish it. Just don't change til then . . .

Anyways yesterday was my last HIGH SCHOOL CONCERT! It was so sad! Every year we play the New years song (auld lang syne . . . or whatever it is) and like all the seniors started crying and at the end of the song our BD says "I love you." and all the seniors wrote on the back of their music "I love you too." He started crying.

Anyways tonight was our band banquet which lasted 3 hours . . . anyways it was fun and stuff handing out crazy awards like Most Likely to Sleep with His Instrument and Person That Knows All the Words to All SIx Star Wards Movies and such. They had this really cool slide show and stuff. It was great. I got al ittle plaque with my picture on it and it saying band stuff and I got like a band year book. It's so sad whee crying Last time I'll be seeing most of my band members as it was my last day of public high school. (But I'll be going back up there thursday as my school is gay and that's when they're handing out year books . . . two days before school ends . . .)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:10 pm
-cry- i know, being a senior sucks soooo badly.. i'm gonna start crying now...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:39 am
DiddleFreak61387

Awwwwww. so sad. DId u get to do a solo peice at ur last concert? we had *counts* 8... then stars and stipes was senior pic.s. i wish our seniors didnt want to leave, our first chair flutes senior quote in the year book was "im ready to leave this school and get on with my life" that wasnt nice lol. im going to miss all the seniors, we had a good class this year. But dont worry soon ull be able to post in the college band geek thread xp  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:35 am
Shizankoff
DiddleFreak61387

Awwwwww. so sad. DId u get to do a solo peice at ur last concert? we had *counts* 8... then stars and stipes was senior pic.s. i wish our seniors didnt want to leave, our first chair flutes senior quote in the year book was "im ready to leave this school and get on with my life" that wasnt nice lol. im going to miss all the seniors, we had a good class this year. But dont worry soon ull be able to post in the college band geek thread xp

I didn't get a solo. People that get a solo in my band are the 1st chairs (unless it's a piccolo which is the 3rd chair flute), and the only senior that is 1st chair is our oboe player, all the other first chairs are juniors or sophmores, but they really deserve the spots. Our BD gives solos to the people who can play them the best, not the seniors. Though two seniors did have solos- the 1st chair oboeist and the senior piccolo player.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:41 am
*walks in*hello.im new.  

Teh Faust

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:46 pm
JunWhiteRose
*walks in*hello.im new.

Hello! Welcome to the guild! heart

BTW: Nice avatar! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Teh Faust

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:53 pm
That rollback was a nuisence, i went bak to being...being...BLUE! *faints* and i didnt even get any bugged money cuz i wasnt on then O.o lol, hopefully i get the 1700 ^^ i only need one more item to get my avi black to normal  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games