Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:17 pm
Iaffrette moved to fold her arms on the edge of Kazus bed, resting her head on them. "She apologized. If she truly hated you, she would not of brought you back to medical." She explained, closing her eyes a moment. "I think she was scared was all...its not an emotion she handles well." She tilted her head to look up at him. "I am glad you are alright. I was worried about you."

One of the black cats padded up to Hiei. A perfect copy of the cat Hiei had seen sleeping next to him the past few nights. It had Nekos green eyes and two tails. It sat and meowed at him, moving to press its head against his leg.

Neko was searching the surrounding woods, unsure of how far Hiei could of gotten with no memory. She blinked as she came onto a small clearing, finding a bloodied Isuna and Akuro, minus one arm and plus one Ina.

Ina looked up as the dhadow cat showed up and frowned. "Grrr, no good. Aya did not keep her promise. No treasures today." She buzzed, ducking and doding Akuros one armed attacks, stsying on the side of him without an arm. "Time to go now. Bye bye." She stuck her tongue out, Nd jumped up, flying off into the trees.

Isuna pulled another bottle out of her bag, and uncorked it, grabbing Akuro by the back of his collar and pulling him back. "Idiot! Hold still and stop fighting." She barked, emptying the bottles contents on his missing arm. It was the sap she'd madd before. The wound was too big for blood stopper. She was looking feverish herself, pale and sweating a bit.

"Geezus, you two need to get back to medical. I can port you there...s**t, i still need to find Kazu too..." Neko put a hand to her head, trying to focus and prioritize.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 pm
Kazu slowly moved and pushed himself to be on his back and arched his leg, dropping his arm over his eyes trying to think. " I was worried about you too. I'm sorry you had to go through that." He said quietly and kept his eyes hidden. " Scared me seeing you like, Probably enough to kill the cravings I get for sure." He said. " Your mother scared me as well." He added and kept his eyes closed under his arm trying to think. " all my blocks are down." He mumbled.

Hiei shifted and kept his arm close to his body but his good one went down to touch at the cat. "....Neko has two tails....she's a shadow beast....this must be one of her shadows?" He mumbled looking down at the cat and scratched its ears. " Can you get me home?" He asked.

Jen shifted walking into the castle and glanced around. " Hello?"

Akuro shifted and snarled after Ina left, It was Akuro's down full and what made him a great worker and knight. He would fight till death and ignore his wounds. He shifted feeling his stump finally close slightly and watched Ina leave, his Fangs out snarling still and his vampric self showing a lot more than normal. He snapped his head around and moved getting closer to Isuna and touched the wound on her neck and frowned. " I'm sorry. " He said staring at her and shifted slightly. " Let's get you back to medi--cal." He said as he fell backwards finally.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:24 pm
"It took me by surprise. And I know it wasn't intentional." She got comfortable, still exhausted, but not wanting to leave his side yet. "Blocks?" Iaffrette asked, looking up at him.

Isuna flinched slightly as he touched the bite, moving to try and catch him as he fell back, kneeling and holding him close. "Can you port us to my medical room. Hurry please." She asked, taking her phone out. She hated to text Kurama do soon after he just went back to human world, but Kazu was missing, and she doubted she could treat her own wound.

Neko nodded and got closer, putting a hand Isunas good shoulder and Akuro before porting them all back to Medical. "Did he really bite you? Issy, you need to do something about that soon. I know jack all about vampire bites, but i know its part of turning into one." She moved, helping get Akuro onto a bed.

Isuna nodded, "Yeah, I'll deal with it...One thing at a time though." She moved, grabbing what she needed to treat Akuros wound first. "Im going to need help, where is Kazuhiro?" She asked.

"In hell, and I don't know what condition he's in..." she admitted. "And Hieis missing still. Ayame really caused some chaos this time around."

The cat meowed again and turned walking a few steps away and pausing to make sure Hiei was following before continuing back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 pm
Kazu moved and gripped his head a little. " I..put...block up. Mental blocks With Hiei's help...to block out a lot of s**t." Kazu explained and moved laying there before he shifted scratching his face and dropping his hand, one landing on Iaffrette hand. " I'm sorry, I'm going to be off for a few days."

' I'm on my way...' Kurama texted and headed off to the castle.

Akuro shifted and laid there and turned his head toward Isuna. ' You'll....be...sick...but...vamp..' Akuro mumbled half out of it as his head swayed back and forth. ' I didn't.....transfer the virus over...wasn't long...enough.' He tried saying as he closed his eyes.

Jen shifted walking up the stairs and looking around. " Neko?" Jen called out heading down the hallway.

Hiei shifted a little and followed the cat, he glanced around a few times with people stopping and looking at him and he just kept walking. He felt so naked, he was clothed but the lack of memory just....made him worried.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:13 pm
Iaffrette looked down at his hand, smiling a bit and nodded. "Alright. Ill be here if you need to talk though." She offered.

Nekos ears flicked, hearing Jen, and she went to the door and pulled it open. "Jencho, in medical" she called back.

Isuna couldn't help but sigh in relief as she heard Akuros explanation about not passing the virus. She was more so worried about how hard her job would be if she had gotten the virus. She worked, cleaning the wound and making sure to redirect veins so he wasnt bleeding all over anymore. She blinked a few times, her vision getting blurry as she worked, and she swayed a little side to side.

The cat was walking back to the cadtle, every once in awhile to make sure Hiei was following behind. It would it take them long at all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:23 pm
Kazu shifted and slowly and gripped her hand laying there. " I never thought everything would come rushing back into my memory again. That drug and somehow when your mother grabbed me the way she did it triggered everything back. I think I called her father be accident." He said with a frown and shook his head. " Are we clear to go or do we need to wait longer?" He asked.

Jen shifted heading into the medical and stopped with wide eyes. " Holy ********, What happen?" Jen asked moving to help Isuna and Akuro.

Kurama moved walking in after. " I'm here to help, I should start on." He stared toward Akuro and glanced at Isuna. " On akuro, Isuna sit down and I'll deal with you after. Your gonna be okay but very ill." The fox explained.

Hiei shoved his hands into his pockets of his pants and kept walking behind the cat. He felt weird following this thing and ever weirder by the looks he got from everyone.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:48 am
Iaffrette shifted, kissing the back of his hand. "He's dead, Kazuhiro. He can't hurt you anymore." She tried, hoping to calm him down a bit more. Sitting up, she left her hand in his and looked around. "We could leave now if you are feeling up to it." She pointed out.

Isuna looked up, seeing Jen and Kurama show up, and gave a weak nod. "Neko. Go find Hiei...we can handle things here." She moved to go sit at her desk, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Her ears drooped, and she was obviously running a fever already.

Neko frowned but agreed. "I'll be right back." She turned and headed out in the hallway. She closed her eyes a moment once out there, tapping into the copy cat that had found Hiei and relaxed a little.

The cat Hiei had been following would pause, and sfade into a shadow on the ground out of which would emerge Neko. She hopped up and turned to look at Hiei, giving a relieved smile. "Are you alright?" She asked, looking him over. "Sorry. I didn't think to warn you about Ayame. She really pulled a fast one this time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:34 am
2 weeks...

Kazu recovered from the drug, it took a few days for him to get his head back on Straight and he wouldn’t let Iaffrette touch or be to close and coming up from behind startled him. At this moment he was sitting in Mona’s office. She had contacted him about that side work she wanted him to do or that’s what he assumed. So he had taken Iaffretre key and came down to hell.

He sat in his normal skin, staring at the hellion woman who was his mother in law. In his hand he fidgeted with an unlit smoke and his leg balanced. It was a rare sight to see him nervous like this. But he was also going through withdraws still. The poison like drug that Ayame gave him lingered in his body for a good while and really screwed up getting clean. It was a messy two weeks and he even shut down the store and hide in his room for a few days.

He sighed a little and looked up at Mona, Finally looking eyes with her. “ Why did you call me here?” He asked.

For Hiei, it was rough. He had to re learn everything and get to know people and he was tired of castle workers and lower staff treating him like glass. He had bumped into a Akuro a few times who had once gone at him due to pain and lack of blood and another time due to a bloodlust attack. The fire demon tired to stay away from the vampire. He just stayed close to Neko.

But this morning was different, he was waking up and curled up in a ball with the blankets close. He was staring at Neko and finally flicked her as she slept by him but she was in her cat form and he had. I idea why. “ Kit Kat, why the ******** are you in this form?” He finally asked. The no memory Hiei never called Kit kat. The fire demon had healed up good, the wound scared his chest, and the blight and pretty much healed expect a few marks on his arm. It was safe to assume he was pretty healthy. He moved rubbing his head that hurt a little but nothing major.

Akuro had it more rough then everyone. The missing arm, the sudden bloodlust or attacks. Half of the time he forced himself to sleep in a cell away from everyone. Not to mention he had a run in with Youko who had threaten to kill him if he was to ever harm Isuna again.

The vampire was laying on the medical table, half propped up as Isuna worked on his stitches trying to clean it up and rid the infection that hard stared, and just like everyday. “ I’m sorry” He said and glanced at her then down to the ground. “ I never meant to harm you. I love you” he felt bad, he almost cursed his love for life. He wouldn’t want to give this curse to anyone. Ever. He shifted and dropped his head back. “ I haven’t even told Nat ******** and Mukuro was talking about letting me go because I’m not useful to Hiei anymore...”

Jen moved gripping his arm in pain as he stumbled. He was in a lot of pain and covered in blood. He frowned as he walked and stumbled through the streeets of Puppet Land. He got attacked on his job from the castle and he couldn’t make the back but he could make it to Cillia. He got to the castle before falling in the ground and laying there.

A puppet came running up the stairs hitting the door to Cillia room. “ your father is away but your friend is on th front step of the castle covered in blood and no one will deal with him...”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:06 pm
Mona sat at her desk. She had spent the last two weeks getting settled in the palace and weeding out those that had worked with Lioh and those that legitimately wanted to help better Hell. This also required her to explain to palace staff that Kazuhiro was not a threat, and that he was to treated with as much respect as Iaffrette. She'd basically started living at the palace, leaving her home near the market to Jencho and Iaffrette to use when they came back for hunts.

She handed a thick file in hand that she handed to Kazuhiro. "It has come to my attention that the main ingredient in a popular drug here in Hell is void creature blood. In order to obtain this ingredient, makers of the drug are offering a bounty on void creatures. Alive. I can not have that. They are basically poking holes in the barrier and baiting creatures through." She explained, shifting to lean back and cross her arms. "I require someone of your...aspects, to help me track these poachers down and put a stop to them."

Neko had spent the past two weeks going between doing office work for Mukuro, helping Hiei around the castle, and trying to keep an eye out for Ayame and Ina. She was also picking up the missions Akuro would normally do, but couldn't do to his injuries.

She slept in her cat form, curled up next to Hiei on the bed, flinching once she was flicked and blinking green eyes as she heard him use her old nickname. She lifted her head and quickly turned to stare at him. She shifted back to normal, sitting on her knees and staring at him wide eyed. "What did you call me?" She asked finally, afraid to get her hopes up.

Isuna sat working on Akuros shoulder. She'd been sick for a whole week and had had Youko checking in on her once in awhile. Kurama had been nice enough even help out in the clinic since both her and Kazu had been out of commission. "You dont have to keep apologizing." She said quietly, gently cleaning the infected area and wrapping a new bandage. "I know you couldn't help it. I'm sorry about your arm. Mukuro can go take a long walk off a short cliff if she thinks they can get rid of you for this. She technically only has one arm too, thank you...and one eye for that matter." She huffed. The bite was between her neck and shoulder, and left a scar that was pretty easy to see under the collar of her over shirt. She honestly wasn't angry though.

Cillia looked up as the puppet knocked and entered, giving her the news of Jencho showing up hurt. She blinked and grabbed a ragdoll from her desk, Nurse, and went running down the stairs. "Jen!" She moved, kneeling next to him and let Nurse go to do her thing. "What happened?" She asked, moving to help him sit up  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm
Kazu moves sticking the smoke in his mouth and still kept it unlit as he took the file from Mona and leaned forward on the chair opening the file in hand. “ You want a recovering drug addict who produces and sells drugs to catch other people who produce and sell drugs?” Kazu said and leaned back looking at the file and blinked.

“ is this the chemical compound for this void drug?” He asked and moved scratching his head staring at it. “ This is the same compound I made in demon world. The only different is that void blood.Which makes it way more dangerous then the stuff I pump out. My drug is almost like Human world weed with a kick. “ He said and flipped again and stared at the picture they had of some people. His crystal blue eyes flashed to there void look a few times and he moved crushing the smoke in his mouth and kept reading and flipped again and glanced to the side trying to think. “ ...am I allowed to eat them?” He asked, he only liked doing jobs like this if he got to eat people. Kept him pretty sane.

Hiei looked at Neko and rolled his eyes getting out of the bed slowly and stretched. “ if your going to be all weird I’m just gonna get out of bed and shower and get ready for work, Kit Kat” he said with a sigh and slowly walked toward the bathroom. He walked slow, he felt stiff and and sore and had no idea why. He shifted stopping at the dresser to grab his Tear Gear and looked back at her. “ I don’t remember...but do I actually have anything planned for today?” He would admit he was confused about everything because he didn’t remember not having his memory or what was the last thing he did... that bugged him but maybe he was just working to hard again. He walked into
The bathroom and started the shower as he pulled his shirt off and looked down at his chest touching the wound and then stared at himself in the mirror.

Akuro sighed and closed his eyes as Isuna worked on his arm. “ Yeah well I suppose once Hiei gets his memory or if he every does it’s his call and not hers. I wish I knew how she got that arm..” he mumbled and tilted his head. “ I bet I could make something like that so I had full use of my arm again.. where do you think I could get that material?” He asked opening his eyes and looking at her. “ how bad is the infection? I’ve really tired to keep it clean...”

Jen shifted and took a deep breath as he slowly sat up and kept an arm infront of him between his legs as he sat there. He slowly opened his eyes, it was easy to tell he was fighting his hound, he healed better in his hound form for sure but sometimes when he was hurt he didn’t have the best control. “ Got...jumped. Was on a job from the castle and I got blind sided” he said and leaned on Cillia slightly. Still shaking in pain and trying his hardest to stay calm do his hound didn’t come out teeth baring.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 pm
Mona shrugged. "I assumed since you were still producing and selling that it would not be a problem for you. My apologies." She stared at him, not really apologizing it seemed, and raising a brow as he asked to eat them. "Only if they put up a fight. I would like information on the dealers and such. I have a pretty good idea of who the ring leader is, but i can not track him down." She admitted.

Neko moved, quickly getting off the bex and following Hiei into the bathroom. She had heard him right, and he really did seem to have his memory back. "You don't have anything going on today. Except maybe a check up with Isuna...or Kurama." She explained, watching him in the mirror as she walked up behind him. "You uh, had amnesia...for two weeks." She explained, watching him inspect the scar on his chest. She frowned, looking to the side, rubbing her arm. "Sorry...the scars my fault." She stopped about a foot away from him, the same distance shed been giving him since the whole original incident with Saito.

"Its not too bad, you'll need to have me change the dressing once a day for the next week." Isuna explained, finishing up. "I can ask Mukuro about her arm. She gave me another week off to make up for missing our time off together." She explained.

Cillia moved, hugging Jen close as Nurse moved to heal the damage done. "Easy, take a deep breath and try to stay calm." She coaxed, feeling him shaking. Shd looked around a moment and gave a whistle, getting the attention of the nearest puppet. "Go get help and bring me back a medical stretcher, now!" Shd ordered  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 pm
Moving a little Kazu closed the file and tried to think. His mind working the numbers and the possibility of this s**t hitting demon world. " Only high up guards, Jen and Iaffrette have Keys to go between the two worlds right?" Kazu asked tapping the file on the chair.

" I've had this drug before, It's rough on you and makes you feel no pain at all and you see things. This drug could be very dangerous if it hit Demon world, this would also be an issue for my side income." He added and tapped the chair one more time. " I suppose Eating is a bonus" He said with a smirk. " I'll do it, It's going to take a bit to do some digging but I'll do it for you." He said and moved to stand up, assuming they where done. " I'll head back for now, I have a contact here in hell who will do some digging for me." Kazu said. He had met someone here that gave him hidden intel all the time.

The fire demon was just about to ask why he needed a check up or had to even see either foxes but it looked like Neko had already told him what had happen. " I suppose tht's why my head is so cloudy." He said with a sigh and touched the side of his head and looked at the wound. " Why? What did you do?" He asked turning around slowly to look at her. " Did I do something t piss you off? Your standing far from me...." He said not recalling anything that happened to him.

Akuro sighed and moved grabbing Isuna's hand and pulled her close to him, giving her a kiss on the lips and rested his head on hers and shrugged. " No rush, Not like it's going anywhere and neko has been enjoying my jobs anyway." He said with a frown. " I have a few days off....did you want to try and do our trip?"

Jen shifted and moved his free hand to grip Cillia's thigh and trying to not grip it so hard. He was shaking and growled again. " It's hard to keep control." He mumbled and took a deep breath before closing his eyes and hiding his face trying to keep calm.

The puppet stared at her before turning to run off to find a stretcher and once they had it came running back with it and moved to get Jen on it. " Your father will be upset you are helping a Castle Jaganshi Knight." The puppet said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 pm
"No. I confiscated all the keys after i took over. Jen, Iaffrette and myself are the only keys still in use....that i know of." She explained. "Wether or not there are still stray keys gloating about though, it is hard to say." She stood as well as he made to leave and gave a nod of her head. "I appreciate your cooperation with this matter." She shifted a moment, trying to think and after a bit sighed and relaxed a little. "Kazuhiro...i understand I am not exactly the warm and fuzzy type...but if you need to get anything off your chest, im willing to listen." She offered.

Neko stood stiffly. She wanted to reach out and hug him, wanted to press her lips against his again after going so long doing nothing. Part of her was afraid though. Afraid he'd remember before and push her away, or worse, end up with amnesia again. She shook her head, in response to his question. "No, you didn't do anything wrong..." she bit her lip a moment. "Hiei...Saito tried to take over your body. I had to almost kill you to get rid of him." She explained, motioning to the scar. "I did manage to kill him though." She added, not addressing the distance, but not closing it either.

"Stitches and strings, Have I ever cared what my father agrees with?" Cillia snapped at the puppet, moving with them toward the medical room. There were two other puppets in here. Doc, and Curey. "Doc, i need help with my friend here." Cillia instructed, holding Jens hand tightly. Nurse was still hanging onto Jens shoulder, her whole rag doll body glowing as used her own needle and thread to stitch up what she could of Jens wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:27 pm
"Make sure if you see anyone with keys you take it. This drug cannot hit top side." Kazu shifted as he pulled out another smoke and put it in his mouth. He shifted and looked at Mona and shrugged. " Your my mates mother, Of course I'm going to help you." He said and shifted holding the file in his hand. " I'm fine, I've just had some issues this last two weeks." He said and glanced to the side trying to think, he was a little unsure what Mona was asking him and helping him. He shrugged. " I'll survive."

Hiei looked toward Neko and touched his chest trying to think and recall all of that and shrugged. " I don't recall it happening....I'm sorry and thank you." He said and shuddered thinking about it. " I'm glad his gone for ever. I hate saito." he said and ran his hand through his hair trying to think and shook his head. " Are you coming in the shower or just going to wait here?" He finally asked walking toward the shower to turn it on. Hiei forgot about what Saito did to him. . .

Jen shifted and turned his head to the side and gripped his face lightly as he tried to calm down. His head struggling side to side with the pain, his skin getting lighter color of dark from the pain. He shifted and turned his eyes to stare at Cillia as his body started to change.

The one puppet in there helping took a step back and shook there head. " Master, You cannot be in here if his changing. He'll eat you whole."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:15 am
"Iaffrette mentioned you had been distant lately, she is worried about you. She called me a day or so ago." Mona explained. "What's more, mates mother or not, you do not have to help if you do not wish too."

Neko stood at a cross roads. He didn't remember any of it. That was good, right? But if she didn't tell him, would it be worse if he remembered later if something jogged his memory? She watched him turn the shower on, half listening to his question. "Hiei...what is the last thing you remember. Before waking up today?" She asked cautiously. "Do you remember Saito teaming up with Ayame....and showing up here to capture us?" As happy as she was to have the old Hiei back, and as much as she wanted to just continue this day, she had to tell him. The last thing she wanted was for him to have another breakdown later when and if it flooded back.

Cillia shot a look back at the other puppet. "I won't leave him while he's hurt. I'm not afraid of him. You all, get out. I'll call you back in once its safe." She waved her free hand, turning partly to look at each of the puppets and pointed to the door. Doc and Curey left with out question. Nurse stayed put, as resolute as Cillia was. Cillia moved to turn back to look at Jen, adjusting so she was eye level with him. "Its okay. I'm not afraid of you." She repeated, letting him know he didn't have to fight the change.

Isuna relaxed, kissing Akuro back. "I think you and I could both use some time off and away so we can relax and you can recoup." She suggested, looking up at him. "We can do our trip, or we can work on your new arm. Its up to you? Ill follow you regardless." She smiled.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games