Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:13 pm
*Can't help but burst out laughing.* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
"If you don't let me finish this drink and clove, I'll do more than threaten you, I'll filet your flamboyant a**! Go away." She made a shooing gesture with the sword and glared at Thing 1.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 pm
Sighs loudly and starts to walk away in a huff.

Well SOMEBODY is sure PMSing. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 pm
*cracks her neck side to side and fixes eyes on Kits*
Why, that's just not accurate at all, Leko wishes she could look like me.
She'll never be a pure and as flawless, as I.
She's a has been, and a fake. A half breed.

*hisses out the last part about Leko being of a dual genetic*
My mother should be damned for that, well I guess she was.
*snickers*
*takes a drag*
I'm the complete, she is the parasite.

*directs her eyes back to her chaos handiwork again*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:43 pm
Having been a bit preoccupied within her own thoughts, she snaps out of it when Alfonso starts to laugh loudly. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm
Watching everything happening all around. She wasn't sure which to fix first. Starting with assisting Ryzan she summoned a pair of cuffs and flew them at Tes to bind his wrists and ankles while his husband hand him tackled down. Turning to her fellow demon/angel she quirked an eyebrow at her. Well being what I am having mixed morals come with the DNA and I fully admit it. rolleyes But I don't think I've ever heard you refer to your other half as.....a half-breed. confused Also your aura feels different than....well I can't say normal but it does feel off by a degree or two. She reigns in her imp cams and hopes to have gotten at least some footage but is annoyed that she may have to give back the money from the bets since the fight didn't technically end. stressed  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 pm
*Takes a look at Katana and recognizes the frustration expression on her face. She leans over to Lia.* Say…could you manage to whip up a bottle of top shelf Tequilla for Katana? neutral *Motions towards Katana.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:11 pm
Slowly turning her head to Psy she gives her mistress a look. Seriously? You know anything I pull out is top shelf. emotion_eyebrow With a wave of her hand she sets a line up for Katana of shots.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:17 pm
Grazie. wink

She glances over to Alfonso and sees he's highly amused with what's going on and in the middle of lighting a cigar. She takes this opportunity to elaborate for Lia on her earlier inquisition.

Yes. TES spent the weekend with me in my chambers. You see… ninja there was this Vampire. He was at MW and staying there for a bit. He offered so much money and required very little in his room. I purposely made the place extremely stark because he didn't provide ANY sort of indication of his needs. A cot, a small desk and hard metal chair. No creature comforts at all. He did not complain. And it was at a point in my life where……  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:21 pm
She continues after glancing again at her husband.

…… A point where I was overcome with the temptation of being "turned." I'm not proud of it. But I seriously considered it. Anyway, I was alone and afraid. I didn't know what this Vampire was capable of.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 pm
rofl OMG you let that thing stay there?! No background checks or anything?! She whispered again to not attract Gio's attention. Taking a swig of her drink she gets comfy in her chair and sends her camera imps to fetch food. Like you really needed the money I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 pm
Unamused at the humor Lia seems to see in her situation. stare

He was a VAMPIRE!!! stressed What was I suppose to do?! Say "Why no Mr. Vampire, you just go ahead a RIP MY HEART OUT NOW!!!" stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:31 pm
*frowns at what Ayami said, but isn't sure how to reply. She feels relieved, though, that Lia feels something's off with the angel as well* cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 pm
emotion_awesome You know there's this thing with vamps where you have to invite them in to actually let them stay or even ENTER your home. You could have denied him that and not have dealt with it at all. Or just have hired the Hellsing Corp. Centuries later and that family still is running a fantastic business of vamp head hunting. emotion_yatta  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
*Stares at Lia.* And NOW someone tells me this. stressed stare

Anyway…the Vampire was very polite and a gentleman to me. He understood my hesitance and the more I got to know him, the more comfortable I got and at one point I asked him to turn me. neutral He refused, but I could see in his eyes he was considering it. We discussed it. And……and that is when Ryzan charmed TES and let me have him for the weekend. I was dating “he who shall not be named” at the time, but I didn’t really think he was very serious about me at the time.

*She pauses again and looks to see if her husband is paying attention at all.* ninja

TES stayed with me…in my living quarters. In my bed. It was probably the kindest thing he’s ever done for me.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games