Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:54 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Not having enough time to avoid the blow, Tyrius wraps his cape about himself with his left arm, turning it's left half into a hard shield-like outstretched wing like that of a great bat.*

*Zudhted hammers at the wing with an onslaught of punches and kick, attempting to crush his guard. Left jab, strong right, left jab, right crescent kick, then left uppercut, then strong right, then the pattern repeats itself again, and again.

*Tyrius can feel the crushing force behind Zudhred's blows and knows he won't last log, like this. Noticing the pattern in Zudhred's attacks, tyrius waits for an opening, just as Zudhred kicks him for the forth time, he throws open his wing which returns to being a cap, knocking away Zudhred's leg and throws a powerful lunging punch right ar Zudhred's head.*

*Having intentionally let himself fall into pattern to lure Tyrius out, Zhudred watches Tyrius intently, despite his own wild onslaught. As soon has he detects any movement on Tyrius's part, he immediately ducks, dodging under Tyriu's punch and delivers a powerful underhanded left punch right to Yyrius's solar plexus, just as he had originally tried to do.*

*Tyrius coughs up blood as he bends forward in a swoon, gasping for air and groaning in pain.*

*Zudhred calmly stands back and then punches the stunned Tyrius hard in the head with a fierce right cross. Continuing to turn with his punch, he then raises his right lag and kicks him in the head, then flipping upside-down with the rotation, he hovers there as he puts the palms of his hands to his enemy’s stomach and generates a sphere of orange lunar energy the size of a beach ball and fires it, sending Tyrius flying passed G-Labs and into the forest in the north. Trees can be seen falling in the distance and then a massive explosion of ice-blue erupts to cover a section of the forest in a dome that soon fades away, leaving everything that was inside crystalized in ice.*

*Tyrius teleports back in a swarm of bats up in the sky.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius can feel the crushing force behind Zudhred's blows and knows he won't last log, like this. Noticing the pattern in Zudhred's attacks, tyrius waits for an opening, just as Zudhred kicks him for the forth time, he throws open his wing which returns to being a cap, knocking away Zudhred's leg and throws a powerful lunging punch right ar Zudhred's head.*

*Having intentionally let himself fall into pattern to lure Tyrius out, Zhudred watches Tyrius intently, despite his own wild onslaught. As soon has he detects any movement on Tyrius's part, he immediately ducks, dodging under Tyriu's punch and delivers a powerful underhanded left punch right to Yyrius's solar plexus, just as he had originally tried to do.*

*Tyrius coughs up blood as he bends forward in a swoon, gasping for air and groaning in pain.*

*Zudhred calmly stands back and then punches the stunned Tyrius hard in the head with a fierce right cross. Continuing to turn with his punch, he then raises his right lag and kicks him in the head, then flipping upside-down with the rotation, he hovers there as he puts the palms of his hands to his enemy’s stomach and generates a sphere of orange lunar energy the size of a beach ball and fires it, sending Tyrius flying passed G-Labs and into the forest in the north. Trees can be seen falling in the distance and then a massive explosion of ice-blue erupts to cover a section of the forest in a dome that soon fades away, leaving everything that was inside crystalized in ice.*

*Zudhred jets into the sky after Tyrius.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius bring his left half closed fist up in front of his face and generates four dark energy spheres and then throwing out his hand, sends them at Zudhred.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:12 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius bring his left half closed fist up in front of his face and generates four dark energy spheres and then throwing out his hand, sends them at Zudhred.*

*Zudhred halts his trajectory and allows himself to fall, to avoid the spheres.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:29 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Einys sheaths his sword and turns toward the elf.*
"I've torn my own cousin in half, you think I care about a total stranger?"
*He asks calmly.*
"Father told me to kill anybody who interferes in his fight with Tyrius, and he meant it."

"And what does following orders like a drone get you? A pat on the back and a good job sport? Why do you think he asked you to do such a thing? His pride and his selfish and self centered goal for vengeance. And look at him, does his blind rage seem to be doing him any favors?"

*Erinys scowls and begins to burn.*
"Tyrius murdered his wife!"
*Erinys hissis at the elf."
She was my mother! The only one who EVER showed me any love! I never even got to know my father, we thought him dead, slain by my uncle! She may have raised me to take revenge for him, but she was still my mother, she still showed me love! And that b a s t a r d just murdered her, even after she had just freed him! This fight is a mater of my family's honor, and I will not allow ANYBODY to interfere!"

Sha nodded. "I can understand your pain, but think. At what cost are you willing to pay for revenge? Is it worth losing your morality...your soul? I've walked the same road you father is walking down...the same one you have taken but a few steps down. That road ends in madness...and sorrow. I saw my family...my loved ones...almost my entire race exterminated. I know that feeling of loss. But revenge will not bring them back. Say your father kills Tyrius...what then? The pain may stop, but only temporary. The pain won't die with Tyrius, it will grow and soon you'll rush out to find another face that has wronged you...and then another...and another...and then one terrible day you'll wake up and realize...that vengeance has become your whole life. Tell me...is one act of vengeance worth all of that?"
* in his little rage fit. Some miraculous how jack stands behind erinys, Holding his sword and investigating it.* "hmmmm, interesting sword..... So, whats your kill count?"

*Erinys takes his sword back and re-sheaths it. For a moment he considers dicing Jack into little pieces and then blasting them to smithereens, but Jack hadn't really done anything to deserve that, short of frustrating him by merely surviving, so he sees no reason to do it, besides, for all he knows, he might just regenerate from that as well. Instead, he smiles a lupine smile exposing his sharp fangs and answers.*
"Do you count how many meals you've eaten?"
*He then turns back to Sha.*
"you know nothing about my father, not even a little, do not presume to. He's going to rule this world. he's already startyed. he's conquerd the Vampire nation of vatica. He took back our ancestral land, the capital city of Khonvania, the City of Snow. he destroyed their castle and erected our own in it's place. And, he gave the castle's inhabitants sufficient time to evacuate, before he destroyed it! Next, he's going to take the Icewolf throne from the Burning Icewolf here, and then... Then he;l spread his rule across the entire glob and bring order to it! Because of him, there will be no more war... And because of me, there will be no more crime..."
*Erinys then turns to watch has father.*
"This isn't only vengeance, but Justice as well... OIR brand of justice... Absolute justice...Those who violate our laws will for forfeit their lives. Especially, with murder..."
*Erinies then folds his arms.*
"I don't need to justify myself to you, anyway, you're a potential enemy."
*The Vrykolakas grumbles.*

"And you know nothing about me or my race, so don't be too hasty to judge me as an ally or enemy. I know of the pain you and your father have suffered. We are more similar than you realize. If you wish to travel down this road, feel free. It's your decision, but keep in mind...you may not like what you find at the end of the road."

He then turned his back to the Wolf and knelt back down on the ground and resumes his role as an observer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Zudhred halts his trajectory and allows himself to fall, to avoid the spheres.*

*The spheres in fact psychic energy and seek out zudhred and upon catching him they spread over him, placing him in a telekinetic hold and pull um up to Tyrius. Smiling sadistically, Tyrius just observes the Lycan as he is suspended right in front of him glaring with his hateful amber lupine eyes and baring his sharp fangs.*
"How DARE you defy me!"
Tyrius shouts, slapping him in the face with the back of his right hand.*
"A dog like you should know your place!"
*He slaps him again with his palm.*
This is YOUR fault! if you had remained submissive toward me, this wouldn't be happening! There would have been a place for you among GHOST, despite your heritage, you had so much potential!"
*Tyrius then slugs him in the face with his right fist.*
I would have given you the throne you desired- the throne that was RIGHTFULLY yours! You could have ruled the Icewolves under my rile and lead them to become a FORMIDABLE army for me! "
*Tyrius then slugs him in the head with his left.*
"Instead you have proven that all of your kind must be eradicated!" You and all others who follow in his bloodline! I was GOD of this world, until your ancestor, Ulfris, challenged me! Him AND that Aensland Succubus slut that he married! Then the others followed... The very existence of you and all others of their bloodline is an affront to me... I will not tolerate their existence, ANYMORE!!!"
*Again with his right.*
"You are not like Ulfris, you lost both your arms, and nearly your heart, the last time you challenged me!"
*Tyrius then proceeds to rapidly beat on Zudhred's face and belly with his fists, while shouting at him.*
*CRACK! A right cross to the left temple.*
"what"
*CRACK! A left cross to the right jaw.*
"makes"
*WHAM! An underhanded right to the left ribs.*
"you"
*POP!" a left straight punch to the right eye.*
"think"
*CRUNCH! A right straight punch to the snout.*
"this"
*WHAM! An underhanded left to the gut.*
"time"
*POP! A right straight punch to the left cheek.*
"would"
*CRACK! A left straight punch to the sternum.*
"be"
*THUNK! A right straight punch to the throat.*
"any"
*CRACK! A left uppercut to the left jaw.*
"different!?"
*CRACK! An underhanded left to the right ribs.*
"How"
*WHAM! An underhanded right to the gut.*
"can"
*WHAM! A straight left to the gut.*
"you"
*WHAM! A straight right to the gut.*
"possibly"
"have"
*SNAP! A straight right to the left shoulder.*
"the"
*CRACK! A straight left to the right pectoral.*
"insolence"
*CRUNCH! A straight right to the sternum.*
"to"
*SNAP! A straight left to the right shoulder.*
"challenge"
*SNAP! A right uppercut to the left shoulder.*
"me"
*CRACK! A left underhand to the right ribs.*
"again?"
*Tyrius strikes a right cross to the left front jaw, then a left cross to the right back jaw, then, a right uppercut to rear bottom jaw, in front of the throat,en finishes his flurry wot a powerful right punch to the brow that bust open Zudhred's forehead, making it bleed.*
"One would think that I taught you to know better..."
*Tyrius then reaches back with his right hand and curls his fingers, like claws, as he aims at Zudhred's chest for the finishing blow.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Einys sheaths his sword and turns toward the elf.*
"I've torn my own cousin in half, you think I care about a total stranger?"
*He asks calmly.*
"Father told me to kill anybody who interferes in his fight with Tyrius, and he meant it."

"And what does following orders like a drone get you? A pat on the back and a good job sport? Why do you think he asked you to do such a thing? His pride and his selfish and self centered goal for vengeance. And look at him, does his blind rage seem to be doing him any favors?"

She was my mother! The only one who EVER showed me any love! I never even got to know my father, we thought him dead, slain by my uncle! She may have raised me to take revenge for him, but she was still my mother, she still showed me love! And that b a s t a r d just murdered her, even after she had just freed him! This fight is a mater of my family's honor, and I will not allow ANYBODY to interfere!"

Sha nodded. "I can understand your pain, but think. At what cost are you willing to pay for revenge? Is it worth losing your morality...your soul? I've walked the same road you father is walking down...the same one you have taken but a few steps down. That road ends in madness...and sorrow. I saw my family...my loved ones...almost my entire race exterminated. I know that feeling of loss. But revenge will not bring them back. Say your father kills Tyrius...what then? The pain may stop, but only temporary. The pain won't die with Tyrius, it will grow and soon you'll rush out to find another face that has wronged you...and then another...and another...and then one terrible day you'll wake up and realize...that vengeance has become your whole life. Tell me...is one act of vengeance worth all of that?"
* in his little rage fit. Some miraculous how jack stands behind erinys, Holding his sword and investigating it.* "hmmmm, interesting sword..... So, whats your kill count?"

*Erinys takes his sword back and re-sheaths it. For a moment he considers dicing Jack into little pieces and then blasting them to smithereens, but Jack hadn't really done anything to deserve that, short of frustrating him by merely surviving, so he sees no reason to do it, besides, for all he knows, he might just regenerate from that as well. Instead, he smiles a lupine smile exposing his sharp fangs and answers.*
"you know nothing about my father, not even a little, do not presume to. He's going to rule this world. he's already startyed. he's conquerd the Vampire nation of vatica. He took back our ancestral land, the capital city of Khonvania, the City of Snow. he destroyed their castle and erected our own in it's place. And, he gave the castle's inhabitants sufficient time to evacuate, before he destroyed it! Next, he's going to take the Icewolf throne from the Burning Icewolf here, and then... Then he;l spread his rule across the entire glob and bring order to it! Because of him, there will be no more war... And because of me, there will be no more crime..."
"This isn't only vengeance, but Justice as well... OIR brand of justice... Absolute justice...Those who violate our laws will for forfeit their lives. Especially, with murder..."
"as a. Matter of fact i do count my meals im still eating but i has six all you can eat buffet's and i must say eri, thanks for the meal"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*The spheres in fact psychic energy and seek out zudhred and upon catching him they spread over him, placing him in a telekinetic hold and pull um up to Tyrius. Smiling sadistically, Tyrius just observes the Lycan as he is suspended right in front of him glaring with his hateful amber lupine eyes and baring his sharp fangs.*
"How DARE you defy me!"
This is YOUR fault! if you had remained submissive toward me, this wouldn't be happening! There would have been a place for you among GHOST, despite your heritage, you had so much potential!"
I would have given you the throne you desired- the throne that was RIGHTFULLY yours! You could have ruled the Icewolves under my rile and lead them to become a FORMIDABLE army for me! "
"Instead you have proven that all of your kind must be eradicated!" You and all others who follow in his bloodline! I was GOD of this world, until your ancestor, Ulfris, challenged me! Him AND that Aensland Succubus slut that he married! Then the others followed... The very existence of you and all others of their bloodline is an affront to me... I will not tolerate their existence, ANYMORE!!!"
*Again with his right.*
"You are not like Ulfris, you lost both your arms, and nearly your heart, the last time you challenged me!"
*Tyrius then proceeds to rapidly beat on Zudhred's face and belly with his fists, while shouting at him.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"
*Tyrius strikes a right cross to the left front jaw, then a left cross to the right back jaw, then, a right uppercut to rear bottom jaw, in front of the throat,en finishes his flurry wot a powerful right punch to the brow that bust open Zudhred's forehead, making it bleed.*
*Tyrius then reaches back with his right hand and curls his fingers, like claws, as he aims at Zudhred's chest for the finishing blow.*

*Zudhred can feel the pain of every blow. His flesh bruising, and his bones breaking, and his organs aching. he coughs up blood and vomits and yet, with every word Tyrius speaks, he feels more and more rage. His bones rapidly mending, and his ragu builds up more and more as he charges a dark red aura of moonfire around himself. Then finally, letting out a loud furious echoing howl, re releases it all as his aura turns pure ice blue and explodes into a gigantic energy sphere around him that lights up the night and blinds everybody for a second. once the light dies down, Tyrius can be seen hurtling through the air, encased in ice. Zudhred then jets after him in pursuit, quickly closing the distance between them.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:29 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How DARE you defy me!"
*Again with his right.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"
*after answering erinys question, jack notices tyrius wailing on zudred amd watches in shock* " what? Dammit, i cant watch this..... I need...." * suddeny an arm pops from nowhere and holds out a tub of popcorn with what looks like ketchup powder on it, then without taking his gaze off the fight, jack takes the popcorn and starta eating* " this is exactlt what i needed thanks"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:31 am
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"as a. Matter of fact i do count my meals im still eating but i has six all you can eat buffet's and i must say eri, thanks for the meal"

"I mean from the day you were born."
*Erinys retorts.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:32 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How DARE you defy me!"
*Again with his right.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"

*Zudhred can feel the pain of every blow. His flesh bruising, and his bones breaking, and his organs aching. he coughs up blood and vomits and yet, with every word Tyrius speaks, he feels more and more rage. His bones rapidly mending, and his ragu builds up more and more as he charges a dark red aura of moonfire around himself. Then finally, letting out a loud furious echoing howl, re releases it all as his aura turns pure ice blue and explodes into a gigantic energy sphere around him that lights up the night and blinds everybody for a second. once the light dies down, Tyrius can be seen hurtling through the air, encased in ice. Zudhred then jets after him in pursuit, quickly closing the distance between them.*

*Tyrius stops his trajectory and brakes out of his prision.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:20 am
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How DARE you defy me!"
*Again with his right.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"
*after answering erinys question, jack notices tyrius wailing on zudred amd watches in shock* " what? Dammit, i cant watch this..... I need...." * suddeny an arm pops from nowhere and holds out a tub of popcorn with what looks like ketchup powder on it, then without taking his gaze off the fight, jack takes the popcorn and starta eating* " this is exactlt what i needed thanks"
*homac with a concerned look on his face looks intently at tyrius, zudred, erinys, jack, then to aidar, after that his fur bristles then turns to veronica,* "lady veronica, what is the strongest barrier you can make, i think i may have been to quick to declare "feed the kitty"  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How DARE you defy me!"
*Again with his right.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"

*Zudhred grabs Tyrius by his shoulders and slams his forehead into Tyrius's nose, breaking it.*
"Because I am STRONGER!"
*Zudhred shouts And then rams his left knee into Tyriu's's solar plexus.*
"Because I am MORE DRIVEN!"
*As Tyrius leans foward in a swoon, he lets their torsos cross and then drives his left elbow back into the back of Tyrius's neck.*
"Because I am BETTER!"
*He then reaches back and grabs Tyrius be the head with both hands.*
"I know every move you used in our last fight."
*Zudhred shouts, slamming Tyrius's face down on his right knee.*
"While I've developed new ones of my own!"
*He then pulls Tyrius's head off his knee and snaps his right foot forward, kicking Zudhred even higher into the air and jetting up after him. he vrings his right hand past his lft shoulder and swings in right, chopping Tyrius in the right ribs so hard that he is flipped upside down and coughs up blood. Zudhred then stands back, still hovering in the air and reaching out with his left arm places his hand right in front of Tyrius's face, palm open and fingers spread.*
"What training have you done?"
*Zudhred asks, rhetorically, knowing that the answer is "none". Knowing that That Tyrius was born with most of his strength and power and never worked for it. Instead he had taken it's increases from others on the battlefield, just like he did to his wife. The only real reason for his insane might was his age. He looks Tyrius in the eye between his index finger and thumb and as the two exchange glances, he smiles a malicious fanged grin and then generating a pinkish orange orange sphere of lunar energy around his hand, he fires out a beam to severely burn his opponent. The beam spreads to become massive, big enough to envelop a Troll, and swallows Tyrius up completely, as it shoots all the way out into the forest, were on impact, the entire beam turns ice-blue and the area of impact detonates in a massive freezing explosion that leaves a mushroom cloud in its wake.*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:26 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How DARE you defy me!"
*Again with his right.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"

*Zudhred grabs Tyrius by his shoulders and slams his forehead into Tyrius's nose, breaking it.*
"Because I am STRONGER!"
*As Tyrius leans foward in a swoon, he lets their torsos cross and then drives his left elbow back into the back of Tyrius's neck.*
"Because I am BETTER!"
*He then pulls Tyrius's head off his knee and snaps his right foot forward, kicking Zudhred even higher into the air and jetting up after him. he vrings his right hand past his lft shoulder and swings in right, chopping Tyrius in the right ribs so hard that he is flipped upside down and coughs up blood. Zudhred then stands back, still hovering in the air and reaching out with his left arm places his hand right in front of Tyrius's face, palm open and fingers spread.*
*Zudhred asks, rhetorically, knowing that the answer is "none". Knowing that That Tyrius was born with most of his strength and power and never worked for it. Instead he had taken it's increases from others on the battlefield, just like he did to his wife. The only real reason for his insane might was his age. He looks Tyrius in the eye between his index finger and thumb and as the two exchange glances, he smiles a malicious fanged grin and then generating a pinkish orange orange sphere of lunar energy around his hand, he fires out a beam to severely burn his opponent. The beam spreads to become massive, big enough to envelop a Troll, and swallows Tyrius up completely, as it shoots all the way out into the forest, were on impact, the entire beam turns ice-blue and the area of impact detonates in a massive freezing explosion that leaves a mushroom cloud in its wake.*

*As Tyrius is enveloped by Zudhreds beam, he disperses into a cloud of bats and reforms several paces behind Zudhred. with his cape draped forward, hiding his arms.*
"You say you know all my moves?"
*Tyrius asks, curling his left fist out of his cape and in front of his right shoulder.*
"Then, do you know this one!? DEVIL CANNON!!!"
*Shifting his right side back, Tyrius then throws open the left side of his cape, which becomes a great bat's wing, spread and attached at the wrist of his outstretched arm as he unleashes the same beam attack he used against the Burning Icewolf.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How DARE you defy me!"
*Again with his right.*
"what"
"makes"
"you"
"think"
"this"
"time"
"would"
"be"
"any"
"different!?"
"How"
"can"
"you"
"possibly"
"have"
"the"
"insolence"
"to"
"challenge"
"me"
"again?"

"Because I am STRONGER!"
"Because I am BETTER!"

*As Tyrius is enveloped by Zudhreds beam, he disperses into a cloud of bats and reforms several paces behind Zudhred. with his cape draped forward, hiding his arms.*
"You say you know all my moves?"
*Tyrius asks, curling his left fist out of his cape and in front of his right shoulder.*
"Then, do you know this one!? DEVIL CANNON!!!"
*Shifting his right side back, Tyrius then throws open the left side of his cape, which becomes a great bat's wing, spread and attached at the wrist of his outstretched arm as he unleashes the same beam attack he used against the Burning Icewolf.*

*Zudhred turns around just in time to defensively cross his arms and brace for impact.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games