Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:08 pm
death_to_lyfe
*slaps new layout*...
stressed stressed stressed ...
Face it, (unless you can't stand the white background) we'll just have to bear this layout until they decide to change it...if they decide to change it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:18 pm
Pagtatapat01
death_to_lyfe
*slaps new layout*...
stressed stressed stressed ...
Face it, (unless you can't stand the white background) we'll just have to bear this layout until they decide to change it...if they decide to change it.

Heh well they better decide to change it...
>.<...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:55 pm
Speaking of the new layout... I keep forgetting that the navigation bar's at the bottom... -___-;

The white is too bright for me... maybe it's going to be a summer thing? :B

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

If only our avatar at the corner could be bigger... u___u

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:41 am
Well, the corner avatar is only seen by the owner/user of it. So it's only good enough for you to look at, as when you post a reply, your avatar is normal sized. I don't really mind the corner avatar to be small, i hardly pay any attention to my own avatar anyways. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:09 pm
^ I do care because I have a passion for new avatars that I create randomly. I like changes in life and virtual life, but want them to look original and interesting. That's why I'm always questing for all kind of items and am often out of gold fast. sweatdrop I have a huge appetite for non-deja-vu stuff. Like wearing this beard on my avatar.

Rebirth Project

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:14 pm
Ah! Passion! Now there's a word! Well well, if you have a passion for your avatars, then I could completely understand that even a slight change could annoy the hell outta you. domokun

Hmm...
"Do most Asians ______ _____?"
I seem to be seeing way too much of those now. First of all, most of us aren't even susceptible to a question like those, because maybe we don't know most asians opinions, only ours. Second, your question is probably blatant and unrelated to what we even do. wahmbulance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:15 pm
djTAKA

Hmm...
I seem to be seeing way too much of those now. First of all, most of us aren't even susceptible to a question like those, because maybe we don't know most asians opinions, only ours. Second, your question is probably blatant and unrelated to what we even do. wahmbulance

True, there have been a lot of these types of threads, sometimes dealing with all Asians in general. Such as...

- Do asian people like Hellokitty?
- Do most asianz like noodles??
- Which movies do most of u asians watch??
- Do asians think there gangsters??
- DO ALL ASIAN CALL THEIR DOGS LUCKY???
- Don't you think Us Asians are loud?(in a good way)
- Are most Asians smart?
- What do most asians do when taking a picture?
- Smoooooth asian!
- Are asians cheap with buying stuff?
- do all asians speak their language?
- Why do asians dye(highlight) their hair so much.
- Are asians really that sexy?
- Do Asians celebrate Mother's Day? (nt)
- Do most Asians care about their weight?
- Are Asians too thin/skinny?

No offense to the owners of the thread, but personally these thread titles aren't what I'd want to be asked by someone. I think we should treat the subjects a little less on the race and more on individuals.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Shiori.maxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:04 am
Pagtatapat01

True, there have been a lot of these types of threads, sometimes dealing with all Asians in general. No offense to the owners of the thread, but personally these thread titles aren't what I'd want to be asked by someone. I think we should treat the subjects a little less on the race and more on individuals.
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:53 pm
Pagtatapat01
djTAKA

Hmm...

True, there have been a lot of these types of threads, sometimes dealing with all Asians in general. Such as...

- Do asian people like Hellokitty?
- Do most asianz like noodles??
- Which movies do most of u asians watch??
- Do asians think there gangsters??
- DO ALL ASIAN CALL THEIR DOGS LUCKY???
- Don't you think Us Asians are loud?(in a good way)
- Are most Asians smart?
- What do most asians do when taking a picture?
- Smoooooth asian!
- Are asians cheap with buying stuff?
- do all asians speak their language?
- Why do asians dye(highlight) their hair so much.
- Are asians really that sexy?
- Do Asians celebrate Mother's Day? (nt)
- Do most Asians care about their weight?
- Are Asians too thin/skinny?

No offense to the owners of the thread, but personally these thread titles aren't what I'd want to be asked by someone. I think we should treat the subjects a little less on the race and more on individuals.

What got me there is that you actually listed most of those threads... xp
Yeah, looking at the titles already, they seem to be irrelavent to my purpose of being an Asian. I mean it'd be different if it said something like "Do American-Born Asians still speak their own native language?" I mean that's something that would work out for me I guess.

djTAKA
Crew

Kaldeagirl

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:38 pm
eek TAKA! How's my birthday buddy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:58 pm
Kaldeagirl
eek TAKA! How's my birthday buddy?

HEY YOU. surprised
Where have you been in a while? =)
Hmm, well i'm doing good, still don't know where my place is in Gaia anymore, but that doesn't matter, I have a Guild to tend to after all.
Mmm, and what about yourself there? domokun

djTAKA
Crew

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

-Givez a coupon to all owners of those annoying threads-

User Image

Sorry. I just like that picture.

djTAKA: I don't have anything against those who doesn't like changes, of course. I create so many things that it leads to people copying me. Now, THAT annoys the hell outta me. D:

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Aww cry  

Lysol_Lover

gozen_gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:28 pm
djTAKA
I died???
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh biggrin 4laugh 4laugh

hehehe
Quote:

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games