Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:56 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
If I use a balm mushroom and dont like the two types i roll for it, can i still give my pokemon a move that is the same type as it is?

Also, since we can only have one legendary-balm move on our team, would it be okay if I changed my Manectric's shadow force into shadow ball?

Yes, you have the option of the two types you roll, and the pokemon's type : )

We haven't actually finalized the legendary move adjustments yet, but we'll be putting those up in the next two weeks so that the guild can review. However, if you choose to change a balm mushroom move because of those adjustments, you may do so, so long as you let us know (like you're doing now lol) : )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:58 pm
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly
If I use a balm mushroom and dont like the two types i roll for it, can i still give my pokemon a move that is the same type as it is?

Also, since we can only have one legendary-balm move on our team, would it be okay if I changed my Manectric's shadow force into shadow ball?

We haven't actually finalized the legendary move adjustments yet, but we'll be putting those up in the next two weeks so that the guild can review. However, if you choose to change a balm mushroom move because of those adjustments, you may do so, so long as you let us know (like you're doing now lol) : )

Okay, thank you! :3  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:11 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly

Okay, thank you! :3

Sure thing ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:29 pm
Probably a silly question, but are the red, blue, and yellow flutes multi-use or single-use items?  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 pm
Lia Syuki
Probably a silly question, but are the red, blue, and yellow flutes multi-use or single-use items?

Multi, hence why they're worth so many posts ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Ah, good to know. ^ _ ^ Because otherwise I'd just grab five Awakenings. XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:45 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Ah, good to know. ^ _ ^ Because otherwise I'd just grab five Awakenings. XD

Lol yeeaah, exactly xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:59 pm
So I've been gone for a while now but I was close to getting one of the Halloween items. Here's my stats:

Sweet Incense
21/35

Am I SOL and just delete it and continue on or is it close enough to finish off?

I'm fine either way, just hoping that I could but it's okay.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:12 am
Uh, is it intentional that the Rare and Friendship berries (Sitrus, Lum, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, and Tamato) no longer have information for posts to obtain them, posts to grow them, and their yield? Or do they have the same values for those stats as the section that comes before them? Happened to notice that while I was skimming through the Item List looking for area specific items. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:55 am
Shadow - Dragon
So I've been gone for a while now but I was close to getting one of the Halloween items. Here's my stats:

Sweet Incense
21/35

Am I SOL and just delete it and continue on or is it close enough to finish off?

I'm fine either way, just hoping that I could but it's okay.

Unfortunately, You are unable to finish posting for that.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the events are now closed and we had allowed enough time to finish up posting. And though we understand some people might have been busy, we can't just let people come back after the fact to finish posting. Heck, i had to stop posting for items myself because i was too busy to make enough posts.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:21 am
Lia Syuki
Uh, is it intentional that the Rare and Friendship berries (Sitrus, Lum, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, and Tamato) no longer have information for posts to obtain them, posts to grow them, and their yield? Or do they have the same values for those stats as the section that comes before them? Happened to notice that while I was skimming through the Item List looking for area specific items. sweatdrop

Thank you for asking about that! They actually are what they were above, but I double checked and it looked like there was a little mix up during organization, so I fixed that and went ahead and clarified the post counts for both categories ^^ Thank you for bringing it to our attention : )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:03 am
Two questions.

First, what's a Starf Berry? I've looked ten times for it, but can't find it on the items list.

Second....Did someone go and delete Ophelia's inventory list? Because, I can't find it and I know I put it in her PokéDex thread. Or, in her profile thread because I know moved stuff around for Ezra at least. But, I know I posted it because I'm not hat dumb. sweatdrop  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:04 am
Sythril Vythethi
Two questions.

First, what's a Starf Berry? I've looked ten times for it, but can't find it on the items list.

Second....Did someone go and delete Ophelia's inventory list? Because, I can't find it and I know I put it in her PokéDex thread. Or, in her profile thread because I know moved stuff around for Ezra at least. But, I know I posted it because I'm not hat dumb. sweatdrop

Starf berries are event berries
PokeMart
Starf Berry: When HP reaches below 25% roll a 4 sided dice for Attack, Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Defense. Whatever is rolled for is increased by three stages.
Contests: +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough

I'm not really sure about the inventory thing o.o The mods don't delete things, especially not anything like that belonging to a member. We can try and ask a gaia mod or something if there might have cause a glitch or something. I'll try looking into it now, but I don't really know what could have happened other than possibly some of gaia's weirdness/glitchiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:02 pm
Loonamist

Why'd you separate the berries, though...?

Well, whatever happened, it pisses me off. Now I don't remember what she had. -_-*  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Loonamist

Why'd you separate the berries, though...?

Well, whatever happened, it pisses me off. Now I don't remember what she had. -_-*

It was just to help organize them :0  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games