Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian pulled back and just stayed laying down."I know that things have been stressful but we need to make sure that we don't become to stressed."Damian then placed his hands under his head.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:06 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She rolled her eyes before reaching over and pat his arm. Now she sat up and sighs before messing with his hair. "I know, but there's so much to think about." She said. Only to lean into the pillows as her body was a bit sore.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and said."We can try a mental exercise later.
That way you can keep more thoughts focused but still remember everything you know. I often think of it a making a mental library. You can store information into the ether and then access it at a later time."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:22 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail took a pillow and hit him with it, in his chest. Of course it wouldn't hurt him. Maybe catch him off guard. "Unless you want to look over all the small wedding details. I suggest you be careful." She said, as she was trying to figure put what colors to have for the napkins and all.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

An illusory button appeared on his lips. He then closed his eyes and just laid there. One of his hands would run along her side in a calming way to help her relax.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:52 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smirked. "I thought so." She said only to go back to figuring out the wedding details. Though after a while she dozed off. But didn't mind his hand rubbing her side. Only to play with his hair in return.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:17 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian drifted in and out of sleep for a while. He woke up a few hours later and then stretched. He then continued to rub Abigail's side in a relaxing way.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:12 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When Damian woke up she started to wake up. Though it just seemed like she was resting her eyes. Leaning over she pecked his forehead, only to get off the bed. Now she was heading to the kitchen to start cooking. Her hair was still messy as she was pulling out eggs.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian yawned and got up a little bit after Abigail. He then went down into the kitchen and started the coffee machine. He then went and stood behind Abigail and wrapped his arms around her waist.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:40 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She glanced at him and smiled. "Do you want to cook?", she asked. Only to keep making the waffles and slow cook ham.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."The only thing that I know how to make is pancakes but I can make that if you so wish."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:47 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She showed him how to make the waffles. Only to move when he let go of her. Now she made eggs and toast as the ham was slowly cooking in the skillet.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He helped to make the waffles and then helped anyway he could. When the coffee was done he asked Abigail."How do you take your coffee."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:05 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"I will make it. I am picky on how I like it." She said. Only to make her coffee to where it was a light tan color. Sipping it, she smiled. Before drinking it a bit more. Though she pecked Damian's cheek. Before going to check on Lucius.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian added some milk and sugar. He stayed there and kept making waffles.

Lucius was sound asleep. He moved onto his side and pulled the blankets up some more.
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games