Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

The door paused as it fully opened from Isora's exit, revealing two new graduates. "Guard," Horace snapped his fingers as he commanded, entrusting the headbands and 'Company 7b' patches to them. Company 7b's small patch denoted all Oto shinobi to be lead under the secretary, Sergeant J. Skelly, while the headband was a standard procedure. Moving quickly to the President's desk, and then to the open door, a masked, gender neutral'd A.N.B.U. held out the congratulatory gifts. While the two genin wouldn't be able to see behind the mask, the guard looked each of them over. Sumiko appeared to have come directly from the academy, still dressed in a uniform, while Akula was dressed down for the day. From the long, lonely distance back away from the entrance, Horace tried his best to ignore the source of his distractions. "Grumble, grumble--where is my secretary--grumble, grumble," Horace muttered under his breath.
CEOxJOE

kiwis poet

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Skelly's record player on the desk is not currently on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:59 am
User Image
xxxxxxAKULA☯「THExxNATURALxxORDERxxISxxDISORDER」xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━

An ANBU has held the headbands; from the order of the Otokage. The headbands represent as a congratulatory achievement, but if personally, it won't mean much regardless. "Thank you, Otokage. I guarantee you that I won't disappoint you. " He received the headbands from the ANBU and tied it around his forehead. He bowed befor ehe left the office to go train.

[Exit]

New Growth Cannot Be Without First The Destruction Of The Old.

AandOE

CEOxJOE

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:21 pm
                                User ImageUser Image
                                                                                    Sumiko couldn't hide the shiver that ran through her when the man whispered a warning to her. She didn't pull herself herself together quickly enough to respond, but that was just as well. What would she have said? She accepted the headband and bowed. "Thank you," She responded as she attached it to her waist like a belt. She took her leave, heading towards the academy with little acknowledgement of the other not-shinobi in the same room.

[exit]

AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:34 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,000 ➍AC:: --
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aizen would walk into the Otokages office, head bandaged and confusion on his face. With eyes full of bright crimson, he would look past the ANBU unto Horace. "Lord Horace, I am back.........some how. I have samples for you from my mission but I do not now how I got back here. I woke up in the hospital but I assume you must know that already. Only thing that makes sense is you sent someone to follow me. Well thank you. Not something I expected you to do. Honestly. I didn't find the King. What I did find was this large Fungi that emitted spores that killed anything it touched. Eaten corpse of what I assume to be from the dead squads. I failed to find King, but I do have the samples". Taking the samples out, Aizen would give the ANBU the samples for it to give to Horace and wait for his reply.

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Two Oinin fell in behind Aizen as he approached for the report, keeping their distance enough to be silent while the Genin spoke. Dropping his pen on to the desk, Horace glared at the young man in the middle of the thank you. He had not sent anyone after him, so it must have been the Sergeant. Too bad they didn't all die, he thought, before changing his mind during the description of the aftermath. To Aizen's right, the male Oinin picked up the vial, walking it over to the left side of the room, where a large, spear wielding Anbu stood waiting for it. After the delivery, the bird beak masked Oinin male made his way back over to behind the Genin. "If the squads were there, then that was King. Good job on the retrieval. It's been several days since you came back, but if you can remember anything else about it, tell the female on your left, and she'll write it all down." The kitty-faced Oinin female nodded her head, patted Aizen on the shoulder, and indicated for them to move to the adjoining hall outside the office.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KingYoshii

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:06 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,000 ➍AC:: --

Nodding at Horace, Aizen would continue to the hall with the two Oinin. Aizen would spend a while telling them the details of the mission from his perspective. After talking their ears off, Aizen would then let them know one thing. "I want to thank you for saving me. I already wanted to be like you guys, now I want to even more". not expecting them to say anything. Aizen would continue to leave. he had some jobs to do.

Before Exiting, Aizen would grab a list of missions and jobs to do before coming back.
                                                        [Exit]

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

→ Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 1,800 ➍AC:: 300

Walking in the Humid citadel, Aizen would walk up to the secretary. "I completed the patrol the village mission". The secretary would politely nod, then giving Aizen the ryo. "thank you." he said as he collected before leaving to do another mission.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Items + Equipment >
                                                        → Flute
                                                        → Shuriken x15
                                                        → Book: The Art Of War
                                                        → Smoke bombs ( 3 )
                                                        → Silent shoes : Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:39 pm
AandOE
Hello

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 425/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 4,000 ➍AC:: 3800

Isora felt good coming back to the cages office after doing missions and job since his last visit. Now it was time to ask the Kage for a new mission, something he would let Aizen take care of. Isora took a mental note of an agreement he would make with Aizen on what each should do. Aizen would agree because it would benefit him, but Isora wasnt entirely sure.

Isora would walk through the entrance, through the building he would see workers and guards scattered throughout the citadel until he found him himself infant of the Kages office. Isora would then turn the knob, opening the door, then walking pass the ANBU. "Lord Horace, I am back to request a mission. Please consider something that can give me the opportunity to become something much stronger like the ANBU or anything for me to be your weapon". Isora face was beyond serious yet his tone was not much demanding, more asking. Isora knew he was too gifted, and to not do something with his gift was disrespectful. "Use these eyes my lord". He knew he had one of the best doujutsu.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

→ Flute
                                                        → Shuriken x15
                                                        → Smoke bombs ( 3 )
                                                        → Silent shoes : Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Shouden Hizashi|├▬
~Genin~~Eiseijutsu~~Bukijutsu~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 0 AC:0

Shou had finally arrived at the Otokages offices after asking for so many directions, leaning agains the wall only a few paces from the proofed door, Shou collected his thoughts. After navigating the vastness of the office, it was time for Shou to snap out of his curious daze of wonderment and prepare for the most intense conversation of his insignificant life. It was already embarrassing enough that an adult was looking for training in the academy, he didn't need to embarrass himself any further. Straightening his back and placing his mind in a focused state, it was as if Shou had become a deferent person, determined to seek out knowledge, nothing would make him back down from this opportunity.

Shou turned and took the final 6 steps the the door of the Otokage. Shou instantly froze up. The door had been unexpectedly open and the otokage sat there looking over his Glasses. He was already teding to another visitor. Out of respect, Shou quietly stayed outside the door and waited patiently, his mind racing.

AandOE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

By this time of the day, Skelly had made his way back to Horace's side. Standing at attention, he spoke not a peep, but his presence was thankful for to the non-President folks in the room. Looking over the rim of his glasses, Horace grimaced at the sight of Isora standing there again. "'These eyes'," he puppetted the words, "need to see the world for what it truly is..." He trailed away, turning to murmur something into Skelly's ear. Stiffening at the whispered commands, Skelly scuttled off to a side room for a scant few seconds, reappearing with a small, brown, over the shoulder leather satchel, and the two Oinin that Isora had met before. Handing the satchel over to the young Sakkakugan male, the Sergeant made his way back to his post, leaving the two Oinin by Isora's side.

"There's a camera, some fabricated Leaf headbands, and several documents in the bag there," Horace began, his left eyebrow twitching in annoyance. "You'll need them after you intercept a spotted enemy recon in the Sweltering Thickets. The Oinin will help take care of them, but then I'll need your eyes to dress up any of the remains before you take some photos of them. After this, deliver the satchel's contents to the Bar & Grill in Giman. While you are there in Giman, you will not show your true identities in any manner. Any questions?" One of the documents within held some assumed identities for each of the three folks in the Isora squad, and if the Oto genin needed to speak on name terms to his new mates, there were plenty of names available.
KingYoshii

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:46 pm

Artemis Souma

▴ Genin ▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 485/485 ▴ 75/75 ▴ D-Rank ▴

Artemis walked into the office with a plan of action, but it was disrupted the second she saw the other graduate outside of the Otokage's door. So he was busy, then. No matter. She was patient. She sat behind the graduate and shot him a winning smile. Usually she felt out of place with grads because she was already an adult and had to stay in the academy for two whole years, but the person next to her looked old enough to be an adult. At least they both lacked their headbands together. "Hey, I'm Artemis." She offered him her right hand since she sat to his right, though her left hand had a set of brass knuckles on it and would likely be uncomfortable to shake regardless.

AandOE

Shou Senju

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:02 am
User Image

Shou had herd the footsteps of determination coming up behind him. Snapping out of his overactive thought process, Shou turned around to see a young woman wearing a bright smile. This took away so much of his anxiety. Immediately as she reached out her hand and gave a greeting, Shou grabbed Artemis's hand and began shaking enthusiastically. "Hello Artemis! " he said returning her smile. He then released her hand and bowed to her slightly. "My name is Shou, a pleasure to meet you." Shou noticed the young woman was not brandishing any sort of headband, maybe she was in the same situation as him. "I'm from the outskirts of Otogakure, looking to start my training here, please consider me if ever you need a medical ninja on your squad.i don't know anyone here yet but odds are you will find me at one of the training facilities."

kiwis poet

AandOE

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Artemis Souma

▴ Genin ▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 485/485 ▴ 75/75 ▴ D-Rank ▴

She offered a breathy laugh at Shou's enthusiastic introduction. "I think I'm from the outskirts of Otogakure, too; maybe somewhere farther." The comment was light-hearted but hinted at her status as an amnesiac, completely unaware of where she lived, only where she was picked up by Oto officials. "Medicine..." She murmured as she considered it. "You must have excellent chakra control. That's a pretty tough field of jutsu, but I'm sure you can handle it." She smiled again after her appraising speculation. "I just do ninjutsu. I have equal control over all of the basic chakra natures." Out of anyone else's mouth, it could have been a brag, but Artemis was a firm believer that everything happened for a reason, and she was sure she'd eventually figure out her's for having so many elements reside in her heart. She poked a finger at her forehead after retrieving her hand from Shou's friendly grip. "I'm waiting for a headband, too, so I can train. Hopefully I get to watch you work your magic," Artemis decorated her words with a wiggle of her fingers and a wink. But to her, eiseijutsu was fairly close to magic.

AandOE

Shou Senju

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Shou's eyes lit up with excitement " woah what luck! My first acquaintance is pretty much family! Us non natives from the outskirts need to stick together in this crazy city."
Shou then got a very serious look of his face, as if he had a million questions to ask. "excellent chakra control?" he said leaning in closer.
"Are the medical arts that complicated?" he said as he glanced upwards in deep thought, placing his thumb and index finger on his chin. "I only know of the techniques taught to me by my aunt and uncle, I'm still a novice compared to those old geezers."
A wave of doubt and anxiety began to approach Shou, but he couldn't unravel just before meeting the Otokage. Shou then slapped both hands on his face as a means to refocus.
"Nevermind that! You can control all 5 elements!? That's amazing, you're like one of those shinobi from the history books." Shou said with a huge grin on his face. "I can't wait to see you in action"
Shou hid it well but his mind was racing, he had no idea about the shinobi world and now he was afraid that his skills wouldn't stack up to all of the young geniuses around him. Now more than ever, he was ready to get into some hardcore training. Shou glanced over at the Otokages office doors. Gathering his thoughts and refocusing on the meeting ahead. "If not now then I'll never have the opportunity" he thought to himself with determination.

kiwis poet

AandOE

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 am
kiwis poet

AandOE

Shou Senju
welcome to Oto

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 4,000 ➍AC:: 3800

Isora began to read Horace the more he talked to him, the grimace in the Otokage face from the sight of Isora caused Isora to be disgusted in a mutual feeling, except Isora would not show his own emotion. The Otokage would then begin to speak, first repeating Isora's own words before half way finishing a sentence. "The world......nothing good about it" Isora would think to himself. Isora would watch the events take place as Horace whispered in a large mans ear causing the man to retrieve a a small, brown, over the shoulder leather satchel, with the two Oinin that had saved him from doom. The two Oinin would stand on both sides of Isora.

As Horace spoke, Isora could see the twitch and the annoyance on his face, Ignoring it, Isora would continue to listen to the directions, memorizing it. "Got it". With the door behind him not closed, Isora would hear two unfamiliar voices chatting away. Isora would then turn around to head to the hall way to start his mission with the two Oinin following behind. Although he didn't have questions for Horace because of his attitude, he did have questions for the two Oinin on how things worked and how being a Oinin worked. On his way out the room Isora would walk pass the two genie ready shinobi. One with orange eyes and twisted haired male, the other being a blonde female wearing green. Both seemed too happy for Otogakure residents. Isora could hear pieces of what they were saying, seeing how they weren't whispering. "5 elements? a medic? hmm...." he would think to himself. "The Kage can see you both now" Isora would tell the two with a stern tone and grimace upon his face just like the otokage displayed. it seemed like Isora would pick up habits of Horace. Continuing to walk pass the two soon to be genin, Isora would wait for them to walk in before asking the Oinin some questions.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

→ Flute
                                                        → Shuriken x15
                                                        → Smoke bombs ( 3 )

xxxx< Techniques Used >

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games