Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 am
(( eh I heal fast enough so its not like I even get hurt. And I dont feel physical pain anyways....and shhh on the angel talk...thats not confirmed yet.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 am
((Uh huh...whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie. rolleyes ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 am
(( Well actually what helps me sleep at night..... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 am
((Leko? xd You help her sleep too. HEeeeeheee. XD))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 am
(( rofl twisted I am laughing so much IRL. Soldiers are like " Are you ok..? " ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 am
(( You mean to tell me you have not introduced us to the other soldiers yet? eek I'm not sure if I should be offended or what! talk2hand ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 am
(( rofl rofl rofl !!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am
(( Im at a new FOB. Not enough time so far. Everyone at my last one did.... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 am
(( You introduced us to everyone at your last FOB? Then where are all the new people? ninja Why aren't they all at MW chatting with the Ladies…hmmm? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 am
(( Gaia isnt for everyone sadly......although I did get a couple on here. They're just busier than I am...and not in the guild ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:55 am
(( Awwww shucks. *kicks the dirt.*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 am
(( It's ok...* pats your shoulder * it's ok... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:01 pm
-thrown off a bit when she flings herself at him, he starts to step back. He stops when she starts sobbing against his chest, feeling his anger and hatred melt away. Wrapping his arms around her, he rocks a bit while holding her, hoping to soothe her. Her last statement halts him in mid-sway, looking down at her wanting to ask to repeat what was said. But before he can even part his lips, Icys voice slices through the moment. Turning, he sees her pointing a gun right at dames temple. Unwrapping dames arms from around his waist, he turns the rest of the way, placing her behind him. Watching as Icy lowered the gun, he nods at Brat who was standing next to her and looks back at Icy. Ignoring her sarcastic question, he speaks-

Looks like the Russians were off a few hours on your arrival. Thought you'd be here tonight. You guys hungry?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:13 pm
((LOL, so funny, I was about to post. xd ))

dame groans inwardly when she hears Icy's voice and blushes from her head to her feet at her vulnerable state of mind and position. She doesn't understand or really care why Flame gently slips her behind him but she is kind of grateful. dame hovers near his back, almost touching him and tries to clean herself up and calm herself down. She wipes her face with her sleeves and runs her fingers through her hair a few times. She must look a wreck. dame looks at Flame's back and suppresses a shiver, remembering the lingering feeling of his arms around her. She sighs quietly and places her forehead between his shoulder blades, looping fingers through two of the back belt loops on his pants, out of sight from anyone standing in front of him. The girl closes her eyes shut and tries to regain her composure.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm
*rolling her eyes, she just walks past them, smiling and hugging Stubbs. Patting him on the cheek, she winks and heads down to her and Brats room. She goes inside while Brat talks to dame and Flame. Remembering some stores along the way, she checks the time and sets her things down, needing fresh everything and food. Making sure she had money and the phone, she walks back out the room and past the group in the hallway. All the while Stubbs had been standing somewhat ackwardly in the hallway during the whole scene, so when he saw Icy leaving, he didn't hesitate to join her. Once outside, she cocks an eyebrow at him*

Everything alright with you honey? Where's Horne?

*sighing, he scratches his chin and shakes his head*

I'm fine, just didn't realize that this had gone from an escape mission to a ******** soap opera. stare Has she always been that looney and he's known about it?

*scowling, she stops dead in her tracks and looks Stubbs in the eye*

Don't. Ask. Me. s**t! When it comes to those two. I don't give a ******** if those two go off, get married, have a dozen lying a** b*****d children and start a rodeo show together.

*starts walking again, looking at the different shops. The hairs on the back of Stubbs neck is standing straight up, Icy being the only other person that can make that happen outside of Flame*

Icy, come on. You know that-

Know that what? Know that if there was any other way, he'd told me? Know that he's trying to make me think that my brother indeed loves me and wants to be the one to tell me the truth? Know that he didn't sell me out and use me as bait for some piece? Is that what I know? Is that what you were going to say? Keep that s**t. Now, I'm going in here to find some things. Whenever you find Horne, tell him to find me. We need to talk.

*walks into a shop, leaving Stubbs standing outisde. Sighing, he heads to the restaurant and finds Horne in a booth towards the back. He sits down and stops Horne from fussing about him taking so long, telling him about all that just went down*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games