Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 pm
Iago laughed, kissing her softly on the cheek. "You might want to collect your undergarments...you are mostly covered." Iago pointed out with a grin. He walked over to his clothes and dressed, wearing a deep forest green long sleeve shirt, and brown pants. He walked back over and smiled, handing her her undergarments.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and stood up to take her undergarments from Iago. She quickly slipped them on and felt so much better being clothed. Now she was more comfortable outside in the open. She walked over to her Iago and smiled at him, then jumped onto his back, arms locking around his neck while her legs wrapped around his waist. Her lips were by his ear and she spoke softly.

"You...are mine." She whispered, nipping playfully at his ear.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Iago laughed when she jumped onto his back. "I am." he said, holding her legs so she didn't fall off of him. He smiled, letting her nibble at his ear. "Now and forever." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and kissed him instead on the cheek. He was so sweet with her, even when she was doing random things like jumping on top of him. She wondered how he was able to put up with her random acts.

"You're so strong." Evie commented, suddenly aware that he was still holding her up.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Iago smiled, looking over his shoulder. "I've trained for fighting for quite a while." he pointed out. There were many times when he'd shown off his strength: climbing easily into her window, picking her up rather easily, and of course, his muscles were visible.
"And I know you like being in these strong arms." he added, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:47 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, it was very true. She liked it when Iago picked her up into his big, strong arms and held her there tightly. She didn't want him to ever let go but of course he had to eventually. With a smile, Evie leaned forward and kissed him again on the cheek .

"I very much like your big, strong arms." Evie whispered huskily into his ear, teasing him just slightly as he had done to her earlier.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm
Iago grinned, walking toward the house with her still on his back. "Behave, Evie." he said, hearing her husky tone of voice. "Tomorrow, you'll get to experience these strong arms...and have your fantasy fulfilled as much as I can." he promised.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pouted, still perched on his back.

"I AM behaving...you have no idea how hard it is with you like...THIS!" Evie groaned and rested her forehead against his shoulder. He had no idea what kind of effect he had on her.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm
Iago laughed, heading over to the living room and setting her down on the couch by crouching in front of it and letting go of her legs. "I was just teasing you, Evie." he said, straightening up once she let go of him.
"Let's get some breakfast, then we can head out to the kingdom." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie slipped off of Iago's back and squeaked indignantly when she hit the couch. Well, THAT was pleasant.

"I know you're teasing me...hence the inability to resist you." Evie narrowed her eyes at him, fixing her hair as she did so. He was so...so...perfect. Evie stood back up and looked around the house. They hadn't gotten any supplies the night before so there was nothing to cook.

"Where to?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm
Iago frowned. He had forgotten about not getting any supplies. "We'll have to just eat there, I guess." he said. They still had some very basic supplies in the pack: some beef jerky, and some bread. That was it.
He walked over to the bedroom and returned with the bag of food. "This is all we have. We can eat it on the road." he said, shrugging. He held out his hand. "Ready to go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:23 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie nodded and took Iago's hand, ready to go with him anywhere at anytime.

"Let's go then hm?" Evie smiled and started for the door.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Iago nodded, heading out the door. He locked it behind them, then went over to the horses. He placed the food bag in one of the saddle bags, then climbed onto his horse, waiting for Evie to mount up and lead the way. "You can ride with me, if you wish." he offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Wouldn't that just tire out the horse?" Evie questioned with a big smile. She instead, climbed up easily onto the back of her horse and gently patted its neck. It was so tame...she was glad for that bit.

"If I start to miss you, I'll ride with you love." Evie winked at him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 am
Iago shrugged. The horse seemed pretty sturdy: two people wouldn't do much. But she climbed onto the other horse anyways.
He nodded, smiling at her. "Alright." he said, motioning for her to lead the way.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games