Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once again, Naoko was laughing.
He pulled away from Chiyou to lean on the railing again. "Yare yare, Chiyou-san... you're not the first person who's said that to me." the blond replied before focusing his amber gaze on the young man. "Gomen nasai... but I'm already spoken for. Plus there's the whole, rival agencies thing... it'd get messy."
There was no saying that he objected to the idea of them both being men... because that would've been a lie.
Leaning forward, to whisper teasingly into the younger man's ear, Naoko spoke oh-so-softly. "Besides... you come off as a bit uke-ish... and I'm afraid I already fit that bill, ne?" with a smile, NAKO straightened and took another quick pull on his cigarette.
"I'm sure there are plenty of gorgeous men at your agency, Chiyou-san... like... Narcissus-san, perhaps? The man's far more beautiful than I am."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm

He knew so many of the terrific talents in the room... and yet there was one shining star that Koyasu Aki had yet to meet.
Upon watching Shou's entrance to the gala, the Ohayou Productions chairman wasn't about to let the chance to speak to such a talented young man pass him by.
Especially when Ohayou had far more to offer than SMASH.
"Shou-san," Aki spoke with a charming smile as he walked up to the musician, a glass of champagne in each hand. He extended one glass to the emperor-esque man. "I must say your last performance was quite inspiring. I do hope you'll have an equally grand one for the teens." keeping that smile, the chairman bowed. "Koyasu Aki desu. Hajimemashite." he spoke, introducing himself, just to be on the polite side.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Izo sat down and snapped his fingers as a waiter walked by with drinks. Taking one from the tray, he sipped it slowly then sat it down on the table as Narcissus responded. "Well, it would be unlike me to be late to such and event when stars can be so fashionable one way or the other in regards to appearances."

He leaned back in the booth as one hand drifted over the edge of it to stroke the leather. "Indeed. It would be about that. And it appears that Ishi-san has relayed the message to you. I'm glad to hear it."

Pausing for just a bit, he turned back to the table and took up the glass again taking a sip of its contents, "I'm not sure if I understand Koyasu-san decision to remove resources from such a popular star as yourself. However, SMASH would really enjoy promoting your incredible career and providing resources so you can continue to greater heights." Yes, he avoided the disinheriting topic. Izo knew that spats in families were common enough so he kept the conversation strictly to the business side of the matter.

"It would be far easier on your manager as well. Certainly, easing his financial burdens and such that it may be, I doubt he can provide continued support for your ventures the way they should be handled." he continued being very realistic about the matter. He didn't think that anyone could make a standing to stardom without a solid studio behind them. And certainly, someone like Narcissus would believe that as well. A man like him couldn't stand on the corner begging for hand outs from the street with a guitar in hand. "So what do you think?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Oh...well....my apologies. I don't mean to intrude on a relationship. I know what it's like to be in love. An unrequited love...but still." he laughed a bit, taking a step back.
But when Naoko leaned in, every hair on the back of his neck pricked with excitement.
Until he hard what the gorgeous man had to say.
"Uke ja nai!" he protested, realizing too late that it was a bit loud, and that he looked rather silly.
Chiyou huffed and crossed his arms.
"Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'm an uke." he pouted.
Pulling out one of his own cigarettes, he lit it up, taking a drag of it to relax as he moved closer to Naoko, leaning against the railing now.
"Yeah...there are a lot of guys and all...but I'm in love with the man who used to be my manager. Of course, he's managing Narcissus now...and..well...there's a whole set of complications there, really...but I am in love with the man. I just don't know what to do about it. I've told him how I feel...but its all just a mess."
Chiyou felt very comfortable talking to Naoko now. It had all been by accident, but he felt like he had a connection with the pianist now. The man seemed to be very kind, anyway, and the boy had always responded well to kind people.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

A dark smirk crossed Narcissus' features, making him look even more like a shrewd businessman than before.
"Matsumoto-san... I'll be honest with you. Bluntly honest, because playing your game or rather the industry's game of niceties get a tad too dull for my tastes... I think your offer is declined."
Akihiko sipped his drink before placing it on the table and leaning forward. "Don't take this the wrong way but... SMASH is declining. Even I've seen it and I tend to focus on creativity and not on the financial aspects of these things... Creativly speaking, you bet a lot of money on 'Hikari ya Yami' and that turned out to be a waste, though you did find out that one of your managers was a bit too... gruff when it came to handling a situation properly. You've got Naoko on staff, who obviously has had problems since his supposed kidnapping a few years ago. Or, perhaps it really was just a three month retreat for the soul. At any rate, he's caused you problems and still you haven't cut your losses and run." Akihiko steepled his hands on the table before him as he spoke. "Now you've got Shou-san, who is an incredible talent... but is draining your funds dry. You say you've the money to buy me... but you don't. If you think Shou-san is expensive... well... you've never seen my budget." Narcissus then leaned back with a slight smirk. "Of course my budget is rather limited right now, but I've all the confidence in the world that I'll bring in enough revenue soon on my own, to more than pay for any expenses in the future. Izzy Lucky is simply doing his job as my manager, until I can solidify a future path for myself. If I were you, Matsumoto-san... I would make sure my own house were in order, before banging on your neighbor's door..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm

"Seme ka? Seke ka?" Naoko asked, blowing smoke into the air.
But as Chiyou spoke... as the words registered in his mind...
"Izzy-san... he's Nakai's manager too, ne?" for a moment, the blond seemed to be thinking things over.
Izzy certainly, after what NAKO had seen, wasn't about to form a relationship with a star.
"I'd give up on Izzy-san, Chiyou-san." he spoke plainly, tipping the ashes from his cigarette off the balcony. "I don't think he swings that way. I mean, well..." after a sigh, amber eyes focused on the young man. "Nakai and I kind of had a... thing... Izzy didn't approve so I figured he wasn't into the whole BL scene."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm
Chiyou

User Image

"Seme." he said with pride and certainty, blowing his own smoke into the air, watching it mingle with Naoko's nicely as he listened to the pianist speak.
"Yeah...he's Nakai's manager as well, but...but...well...he's definitely into that sort of thing. More than you'd believe. He's just got...some hang ups...and...well...even so, no matter the situation, unless he really, really, really fell in love with someone else...I don't think I could ever give up on him. Not unless he found absolute happiness without me. I know it sounds like a bit much....but I really do care for him. Can you understand where I'm coming from, NAKO-san?" the boy took another drag, looking over his shoulder at the stars in the night sky just in time to see a shooting star.
"Oh, sugoi! A shooting star, Naoko! Look!" he pointed, excitedly.
"Quick! Make a wish!"
Before he knew what he was doing, Chiyou had taken Naoko's hand, squeezing it as he squeezed his eyes shut and made a wish on a shooting star.
I wish, I wish upon this star...let Ishi Ruki love me someday, the way I love him... he silently hoped.
So he was acting like a little boy again, he couldn't help it sometimes.
Even so, he really hoped his wish would come true.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Staring up at the star, his hand being squeezed by Chiyou, Naoko couldn't help but smile sadly. "I understand exactly how you feel." he spoke softly.
Though amused by the young man's youthful antics... he understood what Chiyou felt.
Because it seemed Ryuukaze felt the same way about him.
"This is... purely hypothetical, Chiyou-san but... what would you do if Izzy were in love with someone who... well... wasn't good for him?"
Okay, so he was putting himself in Izzy's place and Hayato in the place of a supposed 'not good' lover...
If only he knew how closely that might have compared Izzy with Narcissus...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou let everyone wander and even if Ryuukaze followed, Shou was immersed in the crowds around him. He was there to mingle and socialize with players that he'd normally have to make an appointment to see. Thus, everyone was a mouthwatering dish to taste upon a delighted palette.

Thus, Shou floated from one conversation to the next skimming the various topics and discovering his rival had arrived in a suit no less. Now that was a bold statement - conservative could be shocking upon a man who lived and died by his narcissistic and non conformist attitudes.

Shou understood the art of shock and awe better than most. He had taken the form of an old emperor in a crowd of talent and power, thus gaining an edge among the sharks. Difficult not to play to the fantasy...so difficult indeed. The sea of people parting where he needed when he walked.

But even as he turned to choose his next conversation it seemed that one offered itself to him. Eyelashes flickered as he took in the form of an older man that had introduced himself. Someone well respected in the industry but very much the rival of SMASH....Koyasu Aki.

The elegant smile upon Shou's face remained as he accepted the glass offered. "Hajimemashite, douzo youroshiku onegaishimasu. Arigatou gozaimasu." he returned and gave an appropriate bow then rose and took a sip of the champagne noting the choice was bubbly but very delicious.

"Grander than anyone can imagine, I assure you, Koyasu-san. I hope to make a wild fantasy...reality for them and bring their dream-like visions to life." His eyes filled with a shine of some incredible inspiration that only he could see before him.

"During the week, I visited to one of the facilities that would be benefiting from the event. It was a very enlightening excursion." he said in a more grounded tone. It was always surprising how fast the man could shift from one state to another but he seemed quite serious with his words. "Sometimes when one reaches so high, such things can return a man to a more humble understanding of life."

But then he tilted his head letting the long hair and beads shift along the frame of his face, "I'm not surprised to see you here as Ohayou Studio has made quite a name for itself over these past few years. It's sometimes difficult for me to keep up with the names and faces as busy as I am but I look forward to hearing you stars shine at the Charity Event."

Shou was always a mix that was hard to pin down. Sometimes people wondered why he hung on at Smash considering the shape the company was obviously in. But Shou had certain inner worries about changing labels. Freedom being the biggest one. Next was his fantasies. He was a wild creative...and Smash let him loose. He thrived in that chaos! Yes, he hated management and being managed. He just didn't do well under restraint. A few times he had been courted in the past by Go and other companies...all negotiations ending in a blaze! And well...Ohayou was very strict about management and good managers....except with their number one, Narcissus but the grandson of a Chairman could get away with that. Or did he, yes he had a manager now. Izzy Lucky. Ok so Shou never expected the man to take one but then again, taking one when Narcissus did might have saved his career.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 pm
Chiyou

User Image

Chiyou opened his eyes and thought about Naoko's question.
It wasn't really a hard question. In all honesty, he knew exactly how he would feel and what he would do.
"Well...if this person wouldn't treat him right, or posed a threat to him, then I would do whatever it took to protect Izzy. I mean...he doesn't seem to know it...but he really is my world, and it would kill me to see him hurt in any way."
The boy fell silent for a moment, then looked Naoko directly in the eye, a strong willed, piercing look in his ice blue eyes.
"I'd fight. Yeah, I'd totally fight for Izzy. I'd do whatever it took, no matter how absurd or foolish. 'cause when it comes to love, if you aren't willing to risk everything to protect that one person, then you really don't care about them. Even if...even if it cost me my life, I'd go down with his name written on my heart for all eternity. Even if it made Izzy hate me forever, I just simply wouldn't allow him to be with someone who was bad."
That was what Chiyou truly felt...and Chiyou understood now what he really had to do.
He had to make Izzy understand....he couldn't be with Narcissus. Even if he didn't choose Chiyou in the end...anyone but Narcissus.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm

"Sou ka..." Naoko spoke, his voice seemingly distracted and far away.
But then he smiled, focusing on Chiyou once again. "Then Izzy Lucky is quite Lucky to have you care about him. It'd be a shame if anything did happen to him... he really is a nice man. A good manager too. Though I only spoke with him once... he was very... understanding..." that smile remained, with a bit of a tinge of sadness to it.

If Chiyou would fight for his love... wouldn't Ryuukaze do the same?
No matter how foolish...

"I think I'm going to have another cigarette and clear my head a bit before heading back inside. But don't let me distract you from the party, Chiyou-san." the blond winked. "I'm sure we'll meet again."
Waving to the young man, Naoko walked off toward the end of the balcony.
It was a good ten yards to the other end, and once Naoko was there, the pianist lit up another cigarette, wedging his body just at where the front rail and the rail to his right met.

Chiyou knew what he wanted to fight for...
Did Naoko?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 pm
Chiyou

User Image

"Hai. Well...thank you, Naoko-san. I'm very happy that I met you. I look forward to seeing you again." Chiyou smiled at the pianist before he turned and walked away.
The boy had felt a connection of sorts with NAKO, though he couldn't quite pinpoint the root of it.
All he knew was that he really liked Naoko, and hoped that the pretty man also found his happiness, if he hadn't already.
Stepping back inside, Chiyou began making his way through the crowd again, waving to several people who he had been previously acquainted with. He was slightly buzzed from the drinks he had had, but was nowhere near being intoxicated. He decided it would be best to hold off for a bit, though, before having another. He really did want to make Izzy proud. Getting drunk at this even would be moving in the opposite direction of that.
Speaking of, where exactly was Izzy now? Surely they were here already. Had to be.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"Reality has a way of pulling us back from our pedestals... doesn't it?" Aki asked, sipping his champagne. "I visited one of the homes as well, upon the insistence of my secretary. He had family in one... so I felt it only proper to look into the charity personally." the man paused, replaying the scenes he had witnessed over in his mind.
"Some make donations to charities simply out of the status it will bring them... disgusting individuals I say." this was something the chairman was very adamant about actually. "Charity comes from the heart, from a want to help... not elevate one's appearance in the eyes of their peers. Yet..." he glanced around at those attending the party. "Many here seem to not share my sentiments. Though," his blue eyes focused on Shou again. "Seems you do, Shou-san. Bravo."

Aki waved a hand at the comment regarding his company's stars. "I've great faith in those of my agency, but that hardly means I'm going to miss out on divine music, simply because I do not write their paychecks. I've a few albums of yours on my shelves, Shou-san. Good music is universal, after all."
It was true, the chairman did tend to collect CDs from artists in all walks of life, including those of rival companies.

"I hear you have a few new additions to your team this time around. How are NAKO-san and Ryuukaze-san working out for you, might I ask?" he was simply quizzical... and it was a rather interesting conversation topic.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Shou had gone one way and Ryuukaze another. The place was absolutely bustling, and the violinist found himself in all sorts of conversations.
On several occasions people had asked him to sing, whereupon he politely declined, citing his vocal injury. He tried to avoid questions about his injuries as much as possible, simply stating that he was in wonderful health now.
Stopping by the bar, he picked up a Drambuie on the rocks and sipped at it slowly, savoring the sweet, strong taste.
So many faces that he recognized. He had seen the legendary Narcissus in the crowd at one point. Beautiful man, but something about him simply screamed "douchebag" to Ryu.
Nakai was in here somewhere, but he really didn't want to see him at the moment. Mostly because they had a very...awkward, to say the least, history with eachother.
Leaning against the bar, the violinist wondered where Naoko had gotten to. He wasn't worried, very certain that his beloved would be fine, and that he was probably enjoying himself. After all, it was a high security event, and there was nobody here that posed any sort of threat the the pianist.
So Ryuukaze thought....

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Izo eagerly awaited the answer until it started pouring from that dark smirk. His own lips pressed as he suppressed the anger that started to rise within. The whelp insulted his company as if he understood anything at all about what went on within his organization. His eyes darkened a stormy black but his sipped his drink as the insolent mouth mocked him.

"I see." he said slowly, the words laced lightly with venom. "It's really too bad that you're exactly the image of your stage presence. Now I can understand Koyasu-san's reasons perfectly. You've no tact." His words darkened to something more sinister as he spoke.

"While you think you've got a pulse on my business, its from quite a limited viewpoint that will keep getting smaller the longer you're an Indie runt. You're in no position to tell me how to run my business when you cannot even inherit your grandfather's. SMASH will be here well after Asato-san takes command of Ohayou Studios. And while he doesn't have Koyasu-san's charisma, I'm without a doubt that the man knows how run the Show. So before you look a gift horse in the mouth Koyasu-kun, you best remember that when I bang on the door...that knock still holds weight. "

He finished his drink set it down with a slight knock of his hand against the table before rising and walking off into the crowd. Narcissus may not have realized it, but he pissed off someone with as much of a mean streak as his own.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games