Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm
*Pulls out more plates and forks and cuts a good-sized slice for Maune.*
Good to see you, dear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm
OMG, you can make goodi... -is cut off as Gilda comes in- Oh hello, I don't think we've met. I'm dame, nice to make your acquaintance...Gilda is it? And no, I'm gonna have one of these huge delicious warm choco-chip cookies -grabs one with a napkin, eyeing it lustfully-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm
*lured in by the smell of pastries and is surprised to find other people*
.... wow. It's not often Lily's has patrons when I'm around.... guess that means I don't get all the goodies to myself...

*watches Gilda slicing pieces of cheesecake*
Oi! Can I get a piece of that while you're at it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 pm
Dame, is it? Gilda Geezer, but most just call me Gilda. *Extends a hand as she attempts to hide the smile touching her lips.* Lily does have a way with baked goodies. Which does not help me with my diet. At this rate I won't fit in my uniform. *Takes a large bite of strawberries and closes her eyes. As the cheesecake melts on her tongue, she hears TES. She hands him a plate, too.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 pm
*salivates as he takes the plate and cuts into his slice with a fork*
It's nice to see that Lily's still has the best pastries in the entire GGG. I don't know where else I'd get my fix.

*has a bite and goes behind the counter to make some tea while he enjoys it*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 pm
*Steps behind the counter and gets a glass of milk to wash down her cheesecake.* Mmmmmmm ~ that was good, but off to make the rounds. Catch you all later. *Waves as she steps out.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm
Hey TES, can you get me some ice cold milk while your back there, please?

-shakes Gilda's hand- Lovely to meet you, Gilda. Diet-smiet! You look great. -smiles-

Oh, -looks over at TES- by the way, did you ever find your keys, TES?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm
hm? Keys? *stares blankly at dame for a moment before realizing what she's referring to*

Oh.... oh yeah... those. *scratches the back of his head* Can't say I've really been looking, now that you mention it...

*puts on some water to boil, then grabs a glass and retrieves the milk from the refrigerator.* Honestly, I'm not really sure where I would even begin to look. Bandaidd is a great person, but she's not quite all there sometimes, so those keys can be just about anywhere....

*pours the glass about 3/4s full and hands it to dame*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:34 pm
-takes the glass- Thank you, darlin'. -takes a big gulp- Ahhh, delicious. So can you ask the peeps over your apartment about getting new ones? I imagine sleeping somewhere other than your own place can get tiresome after a while. -eats on the cookie-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:35 pm
::Smiles as he takes the cheesecake and starts to eat it slowly before finishing it and looks over at Dame:: Well Dame I got to go. Take care ok? Next time I will make a goodie for you and TES. ::Maune kisses Dame's cheek before turning around and starts to walk out::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm
-hides blush- Bye Maune. Thanks for coming with me and for the massage. Have a good night! -waves-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 pm
*watches Maune leave and lifts an eyebrow, looking back over at dame*
That was Maune? Where did he get all that hair?

*kettle starts whistling so he quickly takes it off the heat and pours it into a cup with a bag of herbal raspberry tea*
I guess it depends on the kind of accommodations I recieve as to whether I get tired of it. Your place seems well enough equiped with what I need... although I'm sure Draa is probably getting pretty bored at the apartment about now.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm
-sips milk- Aww, do I need to get him a friend to play with?... -thinks- Or more pastries? -winks and takes a bite of cookie-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 pm
*raises an eyebrow at dame while sugaring his tea*
Not sure how you're going to manage getting him a friend and pastries when I can't even get in to the apartment. If you can get in there to give Draa some pastries, then I don't need to find my keys. And while that would be convenient, it is also a bit concerning if you are able to get in my locked apartment without keys....

*keeps his eyes on dame while taking a sip of tea*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm
Ah... sweatdrop I misunderstood. Heh...heh... sweatdrop -finishes cookie and drinks all the milk- Well, uh, I should probably head back to the MW...

-backs towards the entrance, cup still in hand-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games