Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:09 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:23 pm
*dramatic pose* Hello to all addicts!

*clears throat* yea.. well. I'm new here compared to some people I know.. Have had fun so far, hope for good times in the future. I just thought I'd drop a line and give some info about myself.

Brithday: July 3, 1984
Height: 5"7'
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Green
Piercings: 2 in left ear, 1 in right (Miroku style)

Fav Animes/Mangas: (all uncut versions of course): DragonBall Z (first ever anime), Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh!, InuYasha, Saiyuki, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin.. and many, many more.

Hobbies/Interrests: (besides anime.. duh!) Rp-ing, Music, Writing, Reading, Playing my Trumpet, Ancient Egypt, Phantom of the Opera, Broadway in general

Feel free to drop me a PM sometime!  

Fuushi no Taisa

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:12 am
Welcome!

By the way, I like your siggy. whee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:47 pm
Hey! I'm kind of new here, and so far its been really cool. I LOVE anime heart I have so many favorites you won't believe it. Glad I said that.  

catgirl456

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:17 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:27 pm
Hi! I'm new here. razz I'm 18. The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon and since that time, I'm addicted to animes. Readind mangas is pretty new for me though. I only started 2 or 3 years ago. Right now, my favorite animes are Inuyasha, Naruto, Witch Hunter Robin and Gundam Seed. My favorite mangas are Nana, Angel Sanctuary, Model and Fushigi Yugi.  

Kouraih

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:31 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:14 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
Welcome!

By the way, I like your siggy. whee

Thanks.. I thought it was funny.  

Fuushi no Taisa

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:56 pm
my name is kagomerocks. i am 13 and born 11/11/92. i LOVE anime. i also draw it. i write my own stories and i love to sing. i also create my own songs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:01 pm
Welcome!  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

One Winged Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:25 pm
Hey greetings my name is Chaos Keyblade, i'm a fan of FMA and Pyschic Acadamy. My all time favourite anime is the original Gundam series and Macross series. And thats just a little bit about me, glad to be part of this giant anime guild and I hope to make alot of friends here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:57 pm
Welcome! I'm sure you'll make tons of friends.  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Rikka_Megami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:36 pm
Hey my name is Rikka and I love Naruto. I Like to read, write, and talk to people. Hmmm, i'm a really cool down to earth person, don't really have problems with people and I try to be friends with any and everyone. So if you wanna be friends just add me biggrin

Height:5'5
Weight:Nunya
Hair color:Brown
Eye color: Light brown

Well thats all I really can think of to say about myself sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:32 pm
Welcome, hope you have fun here.  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Dreams Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Hey Nick here, my favorite anime would be AMG. I love reading Tsubasa Chronicles and watching it too. I can be literate and I role play alot. Sure, I am wiilling to be active. Havent been to any anime Conventions as of yet. I really love anime, mostly because it really help me with stresses from school and life. Just watching them makes me relieved from my everyday life. I am not angst and i do really enjoyed an debate ^^.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games