Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Neko VIllage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 am
Ryuu hit something and he stopped, he slowly opened a hatch where a deceased body lay. "Hello father." he smirked. The body was bones now, there was a scroll lay with the rib cage. Ryuu picked it up closing the hatch. He opened the scroll and placed his hand on the center on it. "Release." he muttered. There was a bright lite but then it disappeared. There where markings running up his right arm.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 am
"Markings of which you seek, right Ryuu?" Renna looked at the markings noticing that she has seen that mark on her arm once but in the past. "Ryuu, that mark, did i have it before? I know I've had that mark before, on my back or neck, I just remember I have seen that marking somewhere."

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 am
Ryuu smirked, "Yes you did have this marking before." he laughed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:45 pm
*goes back to his house* "there is always a way and there is a how". *grabs his text book begins studing*  

kino6

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 am
"Why do you laugh? I don't believe it is right for you to laugh at me. Check my back or my neck Ryuu to find the markings I Know I have it on me somewhere...." Renna took her shirt off showing her back and neck towards Ryuu.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Ryuu placed his hand on her back, her marking glowed. They had a bunch of little symbols but, in one small bit it said "Control;" in red ink. Soon Ryuu smirked and her markings lifted off of her casing her immense pain. This gave Ryuu even more power.

Perverted Juicebox

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:50 am
"Ryuu, what are you doing?! That hurt really bad, please don't do it again." Renna tried putting her shirt on but it ached to even move her arms. "Help me please Ryuu, my back burns, please stop the burning."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 pm
Ryuu sighed, "I can't. Therefor, you must bare the pain." he shook his head.

Perverted Juicebox

kino6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:47 pm
*finishes reading* "there is away to stop the idiot!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:33 am
"ok...Wait, i heard something" Renna got up quickly forgeting about the pain and found nabi. "What are you doing here Nabi? How dare you follow us!" Renna slapped nabi across the face, and flinched at the pain. "Ryuu, he's making the pain worse, get him away from me." Renna screamed, and wanted the pain to stop, but she had no way, she needed Ryuu in so many ways, like he was before, making her laugh, hugging her, and when she was weak and sick wanting him to comfort her that she would feel better.

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:45 pm
Kamira went to a river and sat on a rock right in the middle of the river. She sat there thinking what she was going to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:31 am
*sits there with no exprestion on his face* "i am here to cancel your guys time jumping and all the damages you cause in all other times!"  

kino6

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:41 am
Renna hissed at Nabi "You stay away from us, your causing pain for me, either die now or die later" Renna then pushed Nabi into a wall with a force of power that was inside her. "Ryuu, what do you wanna do with him?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:58 pm
*coughs out blood* *gets up weakly* "you really don't know one thing at all do you" *stands there*  

kino6

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:57 am
Renna looked at Nabi, She Felt rage within her "Tell me what I don't know."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games