Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Sophie Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Syalong woke up at about midday, he had been staying up late trying to use the extreme gear Seriku had given him and was getting better. He only had a small amount of things in the backpack he had been found with and just kept that as his packing. He then just went outside a sat in the garden to relax since Seriku was out running.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Manic got to his feet about to run. "Don't let him get to you Manic." Iko said pulling him down. Manic was barely able to blow it off. It was almost like Seriku was making fun of him.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Shadrik dropped down.
"So Manic, you wish for speed," asked Shadrik, he had formed a defensive bubble around himself.
"The way to earn back, Sonic's lost honour and title," Shadrik said almost taunting him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope Manic does not take my speed the wrong way," thought Seriku after he had seen Manic,"It is not like I wished to be what I am, I would rather be normal but at least running helps me relax as it keeps me with the wind,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today, It starts," said Eggman with his normal laugh,"This day the world will kneel before me or perish, either way I will rule this planet and build the Eggman Empire!"
He was still setting up his plan when an alarm went off.
"Curses, seems delays, the creature is slowing it down with a drain on my power and its effects," said Eggman pounding on the console,"soon..." he trailed off.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:17 pm

"What do you know about my father. It's not like he doesn't have any honor left. He's done plenty of good to keep honor, just because someone's faster doesn't mean he's lost his honor." Manic said slightly annoyed at this. 'And here I was about to ask Iko on a date.' He thought. "You might as well remove that bubble, I'd tear it down in a Sonic second if I wanted to get to you." He said.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:49 pm

"Dont worry, a Sonic second is more than enough time to blast you away," said Shadrik an a dark aura surrounded him making an indestructible shield around him.
"Second best, second rate in this world," said Shadrik laughing slightly.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 pm

RAsu and Elie met dowstairs and left their suitcases by the door. "I guess it is a bit early, Elie I'm going to the lake for a while, I'll be back in a few!" Rasu said. "Alright." Elie said. Rasu hugged her and dashed out the door and was at the lake within seconds. "Might as well practice summoning Skeith, plus it'll be easier to tell him about the cruise." Rasu said to himself. Rasu grabbed his forehead and the red glow and runes appeared. 'Come on, come on.' He thought. "I'm right... here. Skeith!!" He yelled. The flash of light ad Skieth appeared. He looked around and was disappointed to not see any opponents. "All right, I give, why was I summoned?" He asked impatiently. "Calm yourself, this is practice and I need to tell you something." Rasu called out. "Then make it quick, I'm already tired of you." Skeith said. Rasu ignored the comment, "We're going on a cruise, so don't expect to get summoned for a while." Rasu said. "Don't tell me things I already know, I know what you know..." Skeith said with annoyance in his voice. "Oh, well then. Whatever, lets practice some moves then I guess." Rasu said. "Fine with me." Skeith replied. They started practicing manuvers and combos and were at it for a while.

-------------------

Rasu dashed off to the lake. 'I wonder what he's going to do at the lake?' Elie thought curiously. 'I'll go sneak a peek.' She thought. She reached the lake and hid behind some bushes. She saw Rasu standing by the lake. HE suddenly grabbed his head. 'Oh no, what's wrong with him?' She thought. She was about to rush out of the bushes to go see what was up when Rasu started glowing. 'What the hell?' There was a flash of light and Skeith appeared. Elie was able to see him and started to freak out. 'W-w-what is that?!' She looked around. 'And where did Rasu go?!' She heard Rasu and Skeith talking to eachother but still couldn't find him. 'Wait did he turn into that?' She thought. They started practicing and were done 20 minutes later. She was worried about Rasu so she stayed a bit longer to find out what had happened to Rasu.

------------------

"Alright, that should do it." Rasu said. "I guess." Skeith said. "Alright, later." Rasu said. The flash of light and Rasu floated back down to the ground. "Ah, that was fun, but this arm only allowed me to do half of what I should've done." He said to himself. "Rasu!" Elie called out and ran out and hugged him from behind. "Elie?!" Rasu said in shock. "Rasu are you ok? I saw you disappear and that weird monster appeared. What was that thing?!" She asked. "Wait, you were able to see Skeith?" Rasu asked. "Is that what it's called? Yes I was able to, why wouldn't I?" Elie replied. 'I haven't been taught how to reveal my avatar to regular people yet, so that must mean...' He thought. "Ok, listen. After the cruise I promise I'll tell you everything, alright?" Rasu said. Elie didn't like it but she agrred. "Alright, you promise?" Elie asked. "Yes." Rasu replied. "Ok." Elie said. "Now lets get back to the mansion." Rasu said. Rasu took Elie's hand, and she blushed. They walked back to the mansion together.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:06 pm

"Heh? If my father is second rate, then you must be tenth rate." Manic snapped. "Manic, let's get outta here. that guys doesn't look friendly." Iko spoke. "I'm not going anywhere, we were here first. So why don't you just buzz off and leave us alone. Whatever you're trying to get me to do won't work. I'll never betray my friends and family just to better myself." He said.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:36 pm

"Dont worry, your time is short," said Shadrik then chaos spears were suspended all around him,"This planet will be destroyed soon,"
The spears shoot straight down cracking the ground around Manic.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 am

"Heh, are you kidding me? Even I know those spears didn't have enough power to destroy this planet." Manic said. "You're right Iko, I don't want to waste time trying to get this guy to leave, besides, it's almost time for the cruise!" He said and took off running with Iko behind him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:45 am

"Soon a 'spear' as you so put it will be coming," said Shadrik to himself lowering the shield.
Something hit Shadrik knocking him down.
"You!" Shadrik said angrily. Shadow landed from the kick he had launched at Shadrik.
"I dont remember you but I know you are an evil person with too much going on, time to end your evil," said Shadow getting into a fighting stance.
"Project Shadow, the ultimate lifeform," Shadrik said,"I am a later creation than you, you have no chance,"
Shadrik blasted a chaos spear at Shadow who jumped and rolled out of the way.
"Your path will lead you to nothing but pain, including yours," Shadow said.
"No, but I know why you might join us," said Shadrik with a smirk.
"Don't worry I won't," said Shadow launching a kick at Shadrik.
"Fool," said Shadrik holding Shadow in place,"Don't you want to see Maria again, let her live again, be with her in a perfected world,"
"The past is the past, we can't do that anyway," Shadow said trying to break free of Shadrik's hold.
"Not at the moment, but soon we will be able to," Shadrik said,"If you change your mind, you will find me, after all you know where to look,"
Shadrik left and Shadow dropped to the ground.
"Maria could live..." Shadow said thinking aloud trailing off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriku had arrived back at the mansion, he was eating Sushi as his last lap had taken him to Japan and all the running made him hungry. He looked at the clock on the wall.
"Still 2 hours to go," he said then he had another mouthful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hooded person was still on the cruise ship. They had been busy preparing the final touches to it and made sure it was ready then they changed into something more casual and went onto the deck looking out to see.
"This cruise will be interesting," the person said quietly,"I wonder what he is like and how the two of them are doing,"

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 am

Manic and Iko arrived back at the Mansion. They went into the game room to see Kayonis and Sonia shooting pool. "Yo Kayonis, you feeling better dude?" He asked. Kayonis looked towards him. "As well as can be expected." He said wincing at the headache the concussion was giving him. "I heard about your dad, I'm sorry." He said. "Manic Shh." Sonia hissed. "I just now git finished comforting him." She whispered. "It's okay Sonia. I'm expecting this for a little bit." Kayonis said. "Thanks Manic." He said. "Um...I don't know much about these things, but if there's anything I can do just tell me okay?" Iko asked. "Sure, I'll do that." Kayonis responded. "Hey how about we make this game of pool interesting?" Manic suggested. "Oh yeah? Like how?" Kayonis asked. "Heh heh team battle. You and Sonia vs me and Iko." Manic said with a competitive smirk. "Alright with me." Kayonis said with his usual smirk. "I'm in, what about you Sonia?" Iko said. "I'm in." She said.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:55 am

"This is the ship?" asked Shadow.
"That is what I was told," Amy answered.
"Then we go ahead with it," said Shadow lifting a bag over his shoulder.
"You sure about this Shadow?" Amy asked worriedly.
"If this is where he will go we will be prepared," said Shadow,"You don't have to come you know,"
"I come by choice, but that does not mean we will be in the right with this," Amy said. Shadow started to walk and Amy followed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriku and Syalong were at the mansion. They walked into the room where the others were playing pool.
"It seems the weather is being controlled some how," said Seriku pointing to the window where it was warm outside but snowing very lightly without the snow melting.
"The weather seems to contradict itself, as if to protest or warn us about something as it is only happening around the manison," said Seriku. He took a seat and relaxed, Syalong stood by the pool table, watching with interest.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:28 am

Kayonis was the one to break. He had Broke the balls up and put two stripes in. "Hey you learned that from me!" Sonia said. "Hey, you never said I couldn't." He said. He then took another shot, but missed. "Darn." He sighed. "Alright my turn!" Manic called out. He chalked up his cue and took position. He fired, but the pool cue slipped and he missed his sot. "Heh, guess I didn't chalk up enough." He said rubbing the back of his head. Now it was Sonia's turn. She shot and cleared three stripes. Iko looked on in awe. Sonia missed the next one so now it was Iko's. She concentrated and she too got in three shots, but missed the fourth. This continued until the final shot. It was anyone's game. Manic was up. He shot for the eightball, but missed my a millimeter. "Whew, that was close." Kayonis spoke. He took examined where the cueball was and the positioning of the eightball and the pockets. He called the left corner pocket behind him. "There's no way you could hit that!" Manic spat. "Watch me." Kayonis spoke. He sat on the edge and positioned the cue stick behind him. He aimed, shot and won the match. "How the heck?" Manic whined. "Better luck next time." Kayonis said. "Hey, Seyalong, you and Seriku wanna round?" Kayonis asked them.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 am

Dessenger's eyes shot open. "Where am I?" looking around he saw that he was still at the table a bowl of now soggy cereal in front of him. "I guess I fell asleep." Pushing himself away from the table he madehis way to the game room every step bringing a new wave of pain. "Hey everyone." he said with a wave once he arivved.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm

"Get a load of this weather!" Rasu said. He and Elie were walking around the mansion just talking about whatever came to mind. "Yeah, what's up with this?" She held out her hand and caught a snowflake but it didn't melt. "What the hell? Why isn't melting?" She asked, confused. " I dunno, never seen anything like it." They saw Dessenger walk over to the other building with the games room. He was struggling a lot just to lift up his legs. "Wonder, where he's going. Lets go see if he need help." Rasu said. They got to the building but Dessenger had already gone up. "Might as well see what's up, I can her the pool table being used." Rasu said. They headed up the stairs and walked in. "Dang there's a lot of people in here, what's up everyone?" Rasu asked. Elie sat down in one of the bean bag chairs.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games