Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:38 pm
Leafpaw follows her mentor to Patchstar, even though she doesn't know whats going on yet. (see? i can just pick up along the way! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:26 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
Dragongirl26
((When can Mewkit become an apprentice,I would really like to teach Mewkit!!))

((Yeah! Me too, and I want Lightkit to be a Med cat, Rainkit to be taught by Cindermoon, and if Patchstar doesn't have one, then Longkit taught by her.))

(hayy... i wanna mentor someone too... i feel so alone *cries into patch's shoulder* xd )  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Joltpaw starts to get a little nevous by all the worried cats starting to crowd her. She moves her paw, unknowingly, and yowls in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:33 pm
oh no you need to come to the den now can someone carry her?  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Foxpaw jumped ro her paws. "Uh, I can!" She padded over to Joltpaw, letting her lean agains her side, the one that wasn't ingured. "Can you walk woth your other three paws?" She asked.

((When will Foxpaw and Silverpaw become warriors? They need to become warriors soon. And Cindermoon, when will Rowanpaw become a rodge?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 pm
((Eagleheart, you can mentor Rainkit when he becomes Rainpaw))  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:43 pm
(wait am I mentoring someone again? I feel so left out on this chain!!! Stupid Finals!!!)
(@Moonflower: Yup thats the plan!!! blaugh )
Cherrywhisker hurried back to camp dropped three squrrles and then hussled off towards the entrance. "oh Cherrywhisker one more thing?" She heard Oakenpelt call. "WHAT?!?!?!" Cherrywhisker snapped. Oakenpelt lifted his head, "when you talk to Rowanpaw tell him that he needs to start doing more apprentice duties! Foxpaw and Silverpaw are being run raged!!" Cherrywhisker sighed then bowed her head. "oh! yes of course!" She then turned and raced off, "Rowanpaws going to kill me. . . ." She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:06 am
thank you *arrives at the medicine cat den* whats the matter with your paw  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:19 am
"Yes, I can." Joltpaw stood on three paws and walked with Foxpaw. " I fell and dislocated my paw."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 am
ok leafpaw can you go get me some comfrey and some poppy seeds?  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:14 pm
Pantherclaw walked out of the warriors den and went to look for Mewkit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:24 pm
(wow so many people now, ok I'm going to have to get all these names down TO THE INTRO!!!!! lol)
Cherrywhisker scented the air, she could smell Rowanpaw and SIlverpaw sitting behind the bush. Cherrywhisker cleared her throut a little then padded through the bush. "Sorry I'm so late, and hello Silverpaw will you be joining us today? We're going to be practicing our battle techniques."
(oh ya, ROwanpaw will become a rouge the night he has his vigle. He's going to just leave, and i think I'll leave him ou of the story for a little bit untill it looks like a good time to bring him back in! xp )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Mewkit meowed,
"Hi Pantherclaw!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:45 am
"Hey Mewkit how have you been lately?"Pantherclaw asked Mewkit.

((When are you going to be apprenticed?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:38 am
Silverpaw jumped. It had been so quiet, with out either of them talking. "Uh, sure, okay."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games