Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 pm
"No we can't, I mean it'd be nice to be able to focus on us , but they need us" She sighed "They helped get you back , and we owe them" Although she couldn't help but wonder what their lives would hold..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:44 pm
The White Rabbit nodded. "I know..." He whispered before finally sliding down the wall into unconsciousness.
Jasper's eyes flew open at the sound of a Guardian. Standing, he had the owner by his shirt. "Tell me EVERYTHING you know..." He growled.
"Your right, but it's just...not finding anything is starting to wear down on me." Mimicry said, squeezing Indya's hand.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:47 pm
"I know.. " Shes smiled weakly at him "So what about our lives did you want to work on " Her curiosity had gotten the better of her  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 pm
Mimicry thought that one over. "Well...stuff like...getting married." His cheeks turned a shade of pink at that. "I just don't want to upset Jasper..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:51 pm
Her eyes widened 'Mimicry..was that.. was that a proposal " She stopped and stared at him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm
"...yes. maybe. Do you...would you marry me, Indya?" He asked, uncertain how to approach the subject. Honestly, he felt like a child again.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 pm
She didn't even have to stop and think , but threw herself into his arms and kissed him "yes, yes I will" she couldn't of been happier  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm
Mimicry smiled triumphantly, happy to return her kiss. "Yes, yes is good."
Rabbit awoke, delirious. Marchy was sitting beside him. "Am...Am I dead? Oh, I must be dead. It's too late now, but..." His eyes shifted to Marchy and he sat up, room still spinning. "Oh, Marchy. I'm sorry I couldn't say this when I was alive, but..." He choked on what he wanted to say before leaning foreword and pressing his lips to his. "I love you Marchy. I love you and it...makes me sad...that I'll..." He fell back against the pillow again, eyes drifting closed. "Never know..." They grew heavier. "How you feel..." The last thing he said was a whisper, as he'd fallen unconscious again.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:02 pm
she smiled as she pulled away "you will never know how happy you've made me "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Marchy's face was etched with shock. (( O_O <-- kinda like that.)) He did not move or speak for a long moment, but finally shook his head wildly and patted the White Rabbit on the face to try and wake him up.

"Oi!" he called, putting a cold, wet rag across the poor creature's forehead. "Wake up! Come on now, you're not dead, you stupid bunny rabbit! Just wake up, please just wake up!"
~~~
"Whoa, hey, easy!!!" the tavern owner implored, putting his hands up in surrender as he was slammed against the wall. "I told you everythin' I know! I never seen a thing, just heard rumors, is all! Just stories, about a wild Guardian girl wanderin' about, lookin' for somethin' and takin' out people with connections to Queen Rosalie...." His voice lowered to a whisper as he said that name, and his tone remained in that whisper for the rest of his answer. "They say she-- the girl-- was the only one who ever escaped from the castle alive. Fiery creature, she-- even now they're findin' freshly slain card guards and noble suits all over the place. They all tried to hide, but somehow she finds 'em all, every last one of 'em...."

He trailed off, and simply implored, "Please, just let me down."

"Come on, Jasper, set the man down," the Hatter said, having calmed down through Jasper's rage. "We both know who it is. Who else could it be?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:57 pm
Bending down she began to weave some grass into a shape , finially holding it up when it was done "here , it's a ring " She blushed as she held it out to mimicry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm
Mimicry grinned. "Why love...what a lovely ring it is..." He whispered, reaching out to take it. Then, he began to think of a ring for her.
Rabbit awoke, still feeling dizzy, but the rag against his forehead felt nice. "What...What happened? I'm...I'm not dead..." Lifting his fingers into the air, he examined them, flexing them this way and that. Obviously, he had no recollection of kissing Marchy, let alone admitting his love to him. Either that, or he was pretending. Still tucked beneath the sheets, he smiled sadly up at The March Hare. "Marchy...I'm very sick."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:53 pm
She blushed and watched him take the ring "I'm glad you like it " She wondered what he was planning now "are you going to put it on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:53 pm
Jasper nodded, dropping the owner. "Any area she is rumored to visit?" He asked, wondering whether or not he should set her up...it would certainly bring her to him. And how he longed to have her back.

He shifted his eyes to Hatter and frowned. Jasper wanted to jump for joy, but knew that Tick was still missing.  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:55 pm
Mimicry nodded, slipping on the ring. Then, he focused on the area over his heart and molded his flesh into a ring. "Comes from the heart, love..." He whispered.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games